one

Let's Play A Game, PLAYER.

Hana was sitting in class and doing nothing. It was history class and she hated it the most. She even thought she could fall asleep. And maybe she would if someone wouldn't have called her out of blue. She checked her phone and saw her friend's-Nana's name. She didn't mind the teacher and went out of class. Her reputation was bad in school anyway.

"Hello?"

"Ha-Haanaa" she heard her friend's crying voice.

"Wow wow what happened girl?"

"He - he -he Hana!!"

"Aish… Stop crying… Let's meet up, ok?"

"N-now?"

"Of course now. It's history anyway. I'm coming to your school and we will go to your favorite cafe, okay?"

"O-ok-" sobbing could be heard through Hana's phone "-kay. Okay."

"Stay where you are and wait for me. I'll have be quick." Hana ended their call and run out of school to catch the bus.

When she arrived she found her friend near her school gates in a mess. Her hair were a mess, make-up ruined, eyes puffy. But what Hana noticed the most -those sad and hurt eyes.

She came closer and tightly hugged her friend.

"Nana, what happened?"

But she didn't answer. Hana let go of her friend and looked at her eyes. But Nana was looking somewhere else. Following her friend's eyes she saw her friend's boyfriend. Kim Mingyu. He caught Nana's eyes, smirked and continued walking away with another girl. That girl looked cocky, with mini skirt and heavy make-up on. Then he kissed her.

Hana knew what happened.

"Let's go to the cafe, shall we?" Nana nodded and they turned left.

In cafe girls ordered some hot chocolate.

"So tell me, Nana, why he left you?"

"He-he-he said he got bored of me…. "

"You must be kidding me… What kind of guy is he?" Hana was pissed. She couldn't believe that someone treated her friend and make her feel this way.

"Well… I know that he's a player but I started to like him and …. And he said that he liked me too. I thought he would change... He treated me so well… I know that you never met him in personal and it's hard to believe that I believed in player… But Hana! Don't look at me like that! "Nana started to cry again.

"Ugh… That's why I hate players. All they think about is their needs… What he told you when he left you?"

"Well… You see… Yesterday we did … IT… and today's morning he said that he doesn’t need me anymore.”

"Ugh my poor thing." Hana came closer and hugged her friend… "You should take revenge."

"But how… I don't want to see him… Plus I still like him…"

"You sure you still like him? I mean he used you Nana" Nana didn't know what to say. Hana new the answer and gripped her friend's shoulders. "It's just a little crush," she smiled "so that means that we can take our revenge can't we?"

"I guess you're right... But how??"

"I don't know…. He have done this to a lot of girls, right?"

"Yeah…"

"Poor them… Wish he could feel their pain"

"Yah! Hana! You're a genius! "

"I am?"

"Yes! Let's break his heart!"

"Wait a second girl. I don't think that you understand what a player means. It means he never dates same girls again. How are you gonna do it?"

Nana smirked.

"It's not me who's gonna do it. It's you."