Chapter 2

"Hyesung hyung..."

It’s 6:45PM, and Jun Yeong is walking back home. He has his earphone on and he’s hearing to his favourite music. He’s too focused on his phone and nothing around him receive even a bit of his attention. It just rained two hours ago and puddles are created on the road. A car was passing by when suddenly water splashed on Jun Yeong and made him jumped out of surprise. The car stopped. Someone gets off the car, an imported car actually. It’s a guy. The guy’s wearing sunglasses. He walkes to Jun Yeong. “Haksaeng, are you okay? Your uniform’s wet” *Haksaeng means student in Korean* Jun Yeong stares into the guy. He never met someone this good looking. “Haksaeng, are you okay?” the guy asked again. Jun Yeong came to realization. “Ah, yes. I just need to get home fast and change”. 

Suddenly, Jun Yeong can’t have an eye contact with the guy, he’s shy without any reason. “Come with me, I’ll take you home. Take that as my apology” the guy flashes a smile to Jun Yeong. Damn why did he smiled?!!! “Ah, okay.” Jun Yeong enters the guy’s luxurious car. He’s feeling uncomfortable because first, the guy’s hot and second, the car’s super cool he can’t really move or the car’ll get dirty.

“Haksaeng, what’s your name?” the guy  sometimes glances to his side while focusing on the road. “I’m Kim Jun Yeong” Jun Yeong tells him name shyly. “And you’re a high school student, Jun Yeong?” “Urm,,,, yup” he’s blushing and he’s trying hard to hide it. “Don’t you know who I am?” the guy asks Jun Yeong. Looking at it, Jun Yeong thinks he’s somehow familiar. He thinks hard who the guy might be. “Ah, the singer. Shin Hye Sung!!” he’s monologue-ing. Jun Yeong opens his mouth “Are you Shin Hye Sung?” The singer scoffes, “Yes haksaeng, I’m Shin Hye Sung”

“What were you doing in my neighbourhood?” Jun Yeong asks. “Ah, I was shooting for a variety show with my group members. Where’s your home haksaeng, we might go pass it” Hye Sung replies. “There, at the end of the road. That’s my home” Hye Sung drives to the front of Jun Yeong’s home. “Thank you” Jun Yeong wants to get out of the car ASAP but Hye Sung grabs his hand and his whole body goes uncomfortably hot. “Haksaeng, this is my number. If you might want a new uniform, just call me.” Hye  Sung winks at the boy. “Ah, thank you.” Jun Yeong bows to the older man and runs to his door. Hye Sung drives away and laughs, “Such a cutie”. Hye Sung drives back home while having his mind full of that Jun Yeong boy.

“Mom, I’m home!” Jun Yeong greets his mom who’s preparing dinner. “Sweetie, what’s wrong with your uniform?!” “Someone drove pass me and water splashed. He already apologized and drove me home” he’s smiling while thinking about Shin Hye Sung. “Quickly go take a shower and have dinner.” “Alright mom”, Jun Yeong walks to his room upstairs and locks the door. He puts the paper written Shin Hye Sung’s phone number on his desk. While he’s taking the shower he can’t stop thinking about how hot Shin Hye Sung is. Even though the meeting was brief, he had already scan the whole body of the older man. How tall he is, the mole on his neck, his tiny lips, his fluffy skin and his beautiful skin. He blushes again in the shower.

After the dinner, he lies on the bed while staring at the phone number. He takes his phone and adds it to contacts. “Shin Hye Sung” Jun Yeong blushes, AGAIN and rolls on his bed as much as he’s happy.