Chapter 1

"Hyesung hyung..."

The alarm clock rings for the thousandth time forcing the sleepyhead to wake up. Jun Yeong could hear  his mom screaming from downstairs that he’s late for school. He forced his eyes to open and he slides his left hand to the clock to lift it. “Shoot, I’m late!!” he jumped out of bed and goes to the bathroom. He doesn’t have time for shower so he quickly brushes his teeth, washes his handsome face and sprayed water to his hair. He puts on his school uniform and grabs him bag then sprints to the kitchen downstairs. Lee Ji Yeon is already used to this kind of situation so she could only smile looking at her one and only son. She rushes to her son and feed him the sandwich she just made. “Thanks mom” Jun Yeong takes a bite and goes to the door to put on his shoes. “I’m going, mom, dad!” and he leaves home.

Jun Yeong arrives at the school gate exactly 5 minutes before the school ring bell. “Pheww, I made it. Hey, Seong Jun-ah!” he waves to his friend. “Oh, Jun Yeong-ah!” the prefect waves back to him. “You almost got your name written in my record book for being late hahaha. Hurry, go to the assembly hall” Seong Jun laughs and pats his friend’s back.

Seong Jun is the only friend that he has. When he discovered that he has a crush on a senior of him which is a guy last year, he confessed to the senior and he got bullied. The news spreaded to the whole school and everyone knew he’s a gay since then. The teachers had him joined a few counseling session but nothing can change the fact that Kim Jun Yeong likes guys and not girls. When everyone is avoiding him, Kang Seong Jun is the only one who went close to him and heard to his stories. Seong Jun understands what Jun Yeong is facing and he often gives advices and makes Jun Yeong feels better. He is always grateful of Seong Jun for understanding him.

Thank god both his parents are receiving the fact well. Both of them decided to let their precious son to choose the way he wants to live and to respect every decision made by their son. Jun Yeong is a good son and he’s been way better after his parents knew about his uality. Kim Sang Yoon and Lee Ji Yeon never been disappointed with him, he’s a top student, he’s a good son, they won’t bother who he’ll like and who he’ll date as long as he’s happy. In fact, they love and proud of him more and more.

After the new school year starts, everyone is already comfortable with the fact that Jun Yeong is gay but they’re still not able to be friends with him. Jun Yeong himself understands and he’s trying hard to show everyone that he’s still normal and he doesn’t change even a bit than before when he’s still in the dark about his uality.

Another day at school starts. The classes are boring, the teachers always point hard questions at him while the other students are sleeping and not paying attention to the class. As usual, he spends the recess with Kang Seong Jun. Nothing at school really excites Kim Jun Yeong anymore. Though he’s one of the top students of Sejong High, no one knows how empty he feels these days. He himself couldn’t understand what he’s feeling at the moment. Yes, he does have a friend. But Seong Jun isn’t always with him as he’s a prefect and always busy with school stuffs. Jun Yeong doesn’t have someone to play with him and such things. He needs to get out off this situation as soon as possible.