Kim Taehyung

I met Tae just now..

I met Tae just now.

I was chilling on the bed, in my room when suddenly I heard knocking on my door. Geez. I hate people that disturbing me while I'm resting.

When I opened the door, a guy that I've never expected to appear in front of me, stood there, with a panicked face. Jung Hoseok.

"Wha-What're you doing here?" My voice stuttering and I can felt my hand trembled with shock.

"Taehyung. He's in danger." He said with his hand pointed to one direction. 

I looked around my surrounding and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait, where am I? What am I doing here?" I looked to the left and right. I don't know this house. What am I doing in this place?

"Hey, come on!" Hoseok gestured his hand, asking me to follow him downstairs. I was debating internally whether to follow him or not, but my legs seemed to disobey my mind when I stepped forward and started to follow him.

We walked until we arrived at the living room. Hoseok stopped right in front of the front door.

"He's outside." 

I nodded and he made way for me to walk out through the door.

"You're not coming alo-" I looked back at him but he's already gone.

"Where did he go?" 

"Noona!"

I was startled with that sudden voice. When I turned my face to the front, Jungkook was standing there, also with panicked expression.

"Just now Hoseok, and now Jungkook. Who's going to appear after this? Jimin? Jin?" I mentally slapped my face. "Seriously, what the hell is happening right now? I'm really confuse.."

"Noona, palliwa.."

"Yahh Jeon Jungkook, what is this? I don't get it." Don't blame me for not being excited when meeting them. I was too immersed in the weird surrounding that I forgot how to fangirl.

"Taehyung hyung need you. There." He pointed his finger to a direction, and there he was. Kim Taehyung, sitting on the floor with a gloomy face. What's more surprising, he had a puppy on his lap. 

Oh no. I'm afraid of dogs..

But, suddenly a thought came to my mind. 

'He doesn't look like he's in danger, like Hoseok said just now.'

Slowly, I took a step, approaching him. He seemed to notice my presence, and looked up to me with a fainted smile.

"You're here." He said with his deep voice, but in child-like tone. 

I sat in front of him. Fortunately, the puppy just stayed still in his embrace.

"What happened, Tae? Why you looked so sad?" I asked him with a soft voice. I don't know why but I felt like we're already close to each other when I just met him today.

"Someone disturbing me."

"Who?"

"That kids." He pointed to the kids that were playing with a ball next door.

'Eh? I don't notice them at all...'

"What did they do to you?" I asked him. He pouted like a child, while his hand patted the puppy's head.

"They talking bad about me." He answered, still with the child-like manner. So cute..

"Tae-ahh, they're just little kids." 

"But still, they talked bad about me." He looked down, pouting. That awakened my loving instinct.

"Come here." I gestured my hand to him, asking him to come closer. He moved closer to me and without any warning, wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

My heart skipped a beat. I was hardly breathing when he suddenly buried his face to my shoulder.

"Err, Taehyung-ah..."

We stayed in those position for a couple of minutes. 

"Tae, let's go inside." I tried to break the hug to stand up but he refused.

"How I'm supposed to get up if you don't want to let me go?"

He, with his face resting on my shoulder, looked at me with an adorable expression. "Let me pull you up."

I let out a small shriek when he suddenly got up and pulled me with him. But still, he didn't break the hug. 

"Let's go." I said to him. He just nodded and followed my step into the house.

We went to the living room and sat on one of the couch there. Fortunately, Taehyung had already break the hug, and now he's holding my hand.

We had a small talk when suddenly, Jimin appeared.

"I need to go to somewhere for a while, and for the mean time you sit here with Jiminie, okay?" He said to me with smile.

"But, where are you goin-" I can't even finished my sentence and he just go. I let out a sigh.

Jimin just sat there, looking at me with his eye smile. 

He didn't said anything and that made me awkward.

"Ermm, Jimin-ah."

"Yes." The first word he said to me. Finally.

"I need to go the toilet."

"Okay."

I quickly got up and went to the nearest bathroom. How did I know there's a bathroom there, don't asked me. I don't even know. It felt like I was very familiar with this house.

When I went out, Jimin already gone. I looked around but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I felt something soft and furry moving in between my feet.

'Please, don't let it be puppy. Please..." I silently prayed.

When I looked down, I felt a huge relief to find that it's not a puppy, but a kitten. 

I love cat!

"Awww... Hey little kid.." I picked up the kitten and brought it closer to me. The kitten my hand and I let out a giggle.

"You're so cute." I kissed the kitten on its head.

Suddenly, I heard Taehyung laughing outside the house. 

"Let me show you to Tae." I talked to the kitten as if it understand me. 

"Tae-ah~~" 

There he was. Playing happily with his puppy. He didn't respond to my call.

I called him again. "Kim Taehyung."

He still ignored me. 

"Kim Taehyung!" I held the kitten higher to attract him.

He didn't move at all. He was so busy with his puppy.

"So you prefer that puppy more than me? Fine! After this, if there are any kids that disturbing you, don't find me anymore." 

I put the kitten down and patted its head.

"Goodbye little kid~" I said to the kitten and made my way to my room.

I stormed into my room and jumped on the soft bed. I sat on the bed and pulled my legs closer to my chest and buried my face to them.

"I lost to a puppy." I sighed.

Without realizing, I slowly fallen asleep.

 

                  *********************

 

And that was how I met Tae, in my dream.