8. First Day At School

Not Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook laid on his bed looking at the picture of a boy, now known as "Jimin", in his phone which he had probably mistakenly taken in the bridge. He was looking at the photo wondering if he should keep the photo or delete it, the same way he had been doing when his mother had call him the day before, only to meet with the boy he had been wondering about the whole day. He had been surprised but happy nonetheless, though the turns of events were not so good.

He remembered how Jimin's petite body fitted so perfectly in his bigger ones. He blushed a little remembering how close they were and no matter how much he loved the closeness (for some unknown reasons) and the warmth the other was radiating , it was a little too intimate for their first meeting. Jungkook usually didn’t mind the contacts though he never initiated them with his hyung or friends but still he knew the closeness were a little too much for someone who has met each other for the first time. No wonder Jimin freaked out. First day of meeting and they were already on awkward terms. But more than anything he was worried about the boy. Jimin had freaked out and it had scared the hell out of Jungkook. If Jimin had not calm down soon Jungkook would have run to call an ambulance. Did he have some sort of disease? The way Jimin's whole body was trembling, it didn’t look like something normal. Something was definitely wrong with the boy, it made Jungkook wanting to help the boy even more.

Jungkook let out a long sigh and closed his mobile. Anyhow he was excited because Jimin would be coming in their school. They will be reading together. Jungkook could barely hold his excitement back. Jungkook literally skipped the whole way to school. He had never been as excited for his school as he did then. He entered his class and met with his group of friends. He excitedly greeted everyone while hugging Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin one by one. Everyone awkwardly hugged him back while making faces at each other asking what the hell happened to Jungkook. He never did something like that. He never initiated such touches.

“I know the boy now. His name is Jimin!” Jungkook said before anyone else could ask. Everyone shared a knowing look immediately. Jungkook seemed a little too interested in this said boy. The day before he was all quiet and repeating how he wanted to talk with the boy he met by the bridge side. “He is going to go to our school!” Jungkook said further as everyone’s eyes widened. No wonder, the boy was in cloud nine. But they were happy nonetheless one of the reasons being Jungkook was more suitable for being a cheerful guy and second being that they didn’t have to hear him complain all day about how he wanted to talk with the guy.

“Yay! I get to see him!! Wow I am now super excited. Good for you Jungkookie!!” Taehyung cheered along with Jungkook. Both of the friends started to giggle idiotically while the hyung line smiled at their foolish juniors.

Soon the bell rang indicating the start of class and the seniors went towards their respective classes.

“Sit down class I have someone t introduce.” The teacher said as everyone became silent along with the loud thudding in Jungkook’s chest. He smiled and looked towards the door for the raven haired boy. Soon enough the raven haired entered the room and Jungkook’s smiled widened. There before him stood the raven haired boy, his hair a little made up as the light breeze blew some of the strands, his long and thick eyelashes fluttering as he blinked his eyes and his pink plump lips remained straight as always. Jimin stood beside the teacher as the teacher introduced him and bowed down when the introduction was over. The teacher assigned Jimin to sit down and Jungkook did a victory dance internally as only his seat was empty and with no further ado Jimin came beside him not seeming to notice his seat partner.

Jungkook giggled a bit when he saw the elder’s eyes widening when he finally looked at his assigned seat partner and as the eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Jungkook just waved at him and informed, “I skipped a class. Nice to meet you again my new seat neighbor and house neighbor too.”

“Ehhhh! Jimin is your neighbor? You never told me!” Taehyung who was eavesdropping at their conversation from the seat before them whispered at Jungkook. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder in return. Taehyung made an annoyed ‘hmph’ and turned towards Jimin with a huge boxy smile.

“Hey Jiminnie! I am Taehyung. You can call me Taetae or Tae if you want. Nice to finally meet you.”

Jimin bowed in return as his eyes furrowed a bit in the new nickname he got by someone he just met.  Jungkook obviously noticed it and hushed at Taehyung, “Don’t walk around and give nicknames to every people you meet Tae.”

“But it helps to decrease the distance idiot! Nicknames are cute and Jiminnie is perfect for Jiminnie. Don’t get jealous just because I stepped ahead you Jungkookie.” Taehyung retorted back.

“Wha- ?! I am not!” Jungkook spat back as Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked front. Unconsciously Jungkook’s hand came to his mouth as he glanced at Jimin beside him, hoping that his new seat partner did not notice how nervous he became. Jungkook let out a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter