ANOTHER ONEEEE

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Hayi loved lazy Saturdays; Saturdays where you didn't have work due the next day, Saturdays where you get to sit around without a worry — Saturdays where she could spend her time with her boyfriend doing absolutely nothing.

 

Mino walked into her room with a tray of iced tea for both him and her. Placing the tray on the coffee table, he turned to Hayi who was laying on the bed playing her 3DS.

 

"Here," he offered her a glass before sipping some of his.

 

Hayi stretched out lazily, and groaned when she wasn't even close to reaching the glass.

 

"Bring it to me closer," she said, turning back to the small screen.

 

"Stretch harder," Mino rolled his eyes, placing his drink back on the tray.

 

"Song Mojiri, come on," Hayi moaned, turning to look at him. "I'll give you a kiss."

 

"You give me a kiss every day," Mino shrugged, moving to put her drink back on the tray.

 

"Okay, okay, wait," Hayi sighed, sitting up. "I'll give you four black and purple tulips, and ten holly bushes."

 

Mino raised an eyebrow at her offer and grinned. He turned to his bag, took out his 3DS, and moved closer to the bed.

 

"Here," he smiled.

 

"I can't believe you'd rather that than a kiss from me," Hayi pouted, feigning offense. She took the drink from him and sipped half of it in a few seconds.

 

"Someone's thirsty," Mino's eyes widened slightly. He took the glass from her, putting it back on the tray.

 

"You were taking too long," Hayi said. She leaned her body away from the wall, making space for Mino as he crouched over her to his spot.

 

Hayi disliked being cuddled close to the wall, it made her feel suffocated. She also hated having to step over him whenever she needed to get out of bed.

 

"Am I coming over or you're bringing them?" Mino asked, laying on his back. He his 3DS with one hand and stretched out his other arm for Hayi to lay on.

 

"You're coming over," Hayi said, laying her head on his shoulder. "My inventory's full."

 

"This is uncomfortable," Mino groaned as he struggled to move his Animal Crossing mayor around in the game.

 

"We didn't have to do this position," Hayi rolled her eyes. Mino moved his arm, allowing her to move away. They laid next to each other instead, shoulders touching.

 

"Is your gate open?" Mino asked, eyeing her screen.

 

"Hold on a sec," Hayi said. Mino watched her move her mayor around as she planted a few bushes and pine trees along a path.

 

Mino turned his attention back to his game. His town was coming along, he had gotten a few of his favorite villagers (dreamies, they called it in the community) and his goal of finding all the fossils were almost completed. He moved his mayor around, planning paths and greeting his villagers.

 

"Okay," Hayi said after a while. "Gate's open."

 

"Thanks, babe," Mino smiled. "Did you put out the bushes for me?"

 

"The bushes are in front of the train station," Hayi said. "I always drop the ones I never use there. The flowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter