End

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost eleven in the evening when Mino arrived at the airport. Coming from a flight from LA. He spent the whole week there together with s to shoot for their upcoming comeback music video. A whole week he spent out of the country. A whole week he spent away from home, away from the love of his life. He missed her so much, he just cannot wait to go home and see her and be with her.

 

It was a long 13 hours of sitting in the plane waiting for it to just land at the Incheon airport runway. Halfway through Mino kept on fidgeting on his seat that it started to piss off the leader, "Yah! Song Mino will you keep still! You're aware that this a long flight, right? I'm very tired. Do me a favor. Stop moving."

 

"Sorry, Yoon. I just can't help it. I'm just so excited to go home. I miss my bed so much. And I miss my kitty, Johny, too." Mino answered.

 

Hoon scoffed from the other aisle hearing his answer. "You probably mean your other kitty."

 

"Huh? I have another kitty?" Mino asking confused with what Seunghoon said.

 

"Aigoo. Mino-yah. For a person that's a pro in wordplay, you at understanding a simple one like that. He's just pertaining to Hayi," Jinwoo chuckled.

 

"Ohhhh," Mino started grinning when he finally understood what Hoon means. "Of course, I miss my baby girl. We've been away from each other for a week and I need to-"

 

"Okay, enough." Yoon cut off Mino from whatever cheesy thing he was about to say. He was so tired and he's not in the mood to listen to Mino's lovesick lines. "We all know that. We're going to reach Seoul soon enough. Just..." Yoon sighed again as Mino got excited on his seat again. "Just go get some sleep first, okay? We'll probably be landing by the time you wake up."

 

Mino nodded enthusiastically and finally settled on his seat to try and get some sleep. Sometimes Seungyoon just forgets that Mino is a hyung because of his toddler-like attitude.

 

--

 

They finally arrived at their dorm building. Mino zoomed past s to the elevator. "Yah, will you guys move faster? I f this closes I won't hold it open for you!"

 

"Tch. Look at him all in a hurry like he would die if he doesn't see Hayi in about ten minutes." Seunghoon scoffed as he strolls towards the impatient Song Mino.

 

"What do you expect? He's lovesick like that." Seungyoon added to the teasing.

 

"Yah! I heard that! You're all just bitter because you don't have a girlfriend waiting for you." Mino retaliated sticking out his tongue.

 

"You're really sure Hayi-yang is waiting for you, huh?" The eldest hyung playfully said entering the lift.

 

"Well... yeah... maybe..." Mino pouted knowing that his girlfriend is probably asleep now. Even if she knew he'll arrive today. He knows she was trying to get back her sleeping schedule to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter