911 where's my fixie? //a pristeen series

Description

 Nana's notes  This thread is exclusively seventeen x pristin only (which means no 17 x 17 or Pristin x pristin) with that in mind, enjoy this little thread of mine!

911 where's my fixie?

A Seventeen x pristin one-shots series

Boom boom

This thread is created mainly for me to cater to my own PrisTeen feelings because they are honestly super cute together. Especially when they are so talented and I wish for them to make it even bigger in the future. The shots I write are usually only 500~1200 words long so they are basically drabbles only but I try my best to write pleasant shots. Most of these may be canon!au because I'm honestly a er for them. I accept requests too but please be patient because I'm currently on my way to a huge final exam at the start of May and I also, like many other writers only write when inspiration hits me. Scroll down to see masterlist of chapters~

Last but not least, have fun reading through your ships! Please give both Seventeen and Pristin lots of love!

(scroll for form and copy into the comments if you are requesting!)

 Username  

 Pairings  Seventeen x Pristin

 few words // picture link  

 special notes  any specific things?

Wee woo

001 // Vernon x Kyla / canon!au / 972 words / In which in between years of training Hansol thought he was tired, until he met the small mystery that was Kyla who unintentionally rekindled the fire that could’ve died within him.

002 // -

updates

 20/3/2016  Nana opened the thread! Wee woo wee woo~

 

Foreword