You're My Dream

You're My Dream

B1A4 sing their new single, Chu Chu Chu, with lots of excitement as usual. Especially Dong Woo, his face seems more cheerful and happy when he sees his best friend is sitting among BANA, singing his song.

”You see,this is our dream, Ji Eun-ah”, says Dong Woo inside.

Along the song, Ji Eun can’t take her eyes off of Dong Woo. Today she will look deeply to him, feeling his memory with his face and everything about him. Because, tomorrow, she couldn’t anymore. Ji Eun tries her best again not to cry in front of Dong Woo, her best friend that already fight his best in reaching his dream, is now performing in a big stage as a singer.

B1A4 finished their stage. Dong Woo sends a far- kiss to Ji Eun as he smiles happily. Seeing this, Ji Eun feels like her heart being stab by thousand knives. Dong Woo is really happy today, but she has to leave him. With heavy heart, Ji Eun reaches her mobile phone, and texts a message, “Annyeong, Shin Dong Woo. Take care of yourself, my best friend, Nae sarang (My Love)”.

As she wipes her tears that already fall to her cheeks, Ji Eun leaves the studio. She couldn’t say goodbye directly to Dong Woo.

 

Dong Woo’s eyes grow big as he read message from Ji Eun in his changing room. Gong Chan shivers as he never seen his hyung’s eyes going to plop out like that.

Without even changing his stage costume, Dong Woo runs outside of the studio searching for Ji Eun. He has to know why she sent that message. Dong Woo runs and trying to call her, but she didn’t pick it up. Suddenly his eyes caught a girl walking away, crying.

“Lee Ji Eun”, Dong Woo shouts Ji Eun’s name out loud, wishing his best friend could hear him.

That girl stop. Dong Woo runs fast to her and back hug her straightly. Ji Eun starts to cry again as she holds Dong Woo’s arms.

“Wae “Annyeong” ? (Why goodbye ?)”, Dong Woo asks with a small voice, he also try to control his emotion.

“I’ll be heading to London tomorrow. I got a medical scholarship there”, Ji Eun answer slowly as she cries. Both of them remain silence. Standing in that position, cherishes the moment for the last time.

“Just go. I wont hold you back. This time, you have to reach your dream”, says Dong Woo. Ji Eun nods in his hug. Dong Woo bites his lower lip, he turns Ji Eun to face him. Both of his hands are holding on her shoulder.

 ”I’ll take B1A4 to Europe. I promise”, he says as he smiles to Ji Eun.

“Eh ?”, Ji Eun surprised by what he said.

“I got one more dream. I have to reach London”, he adds. Ji Eun furrows her eyebrow, confuse.

“Coz you’re now also my dream“, Dong Woo says as he lands a kiss on her forehead, “Nae Sarang“.

 

*How's the story ? Hope you enjoy this 2shots. Kamsahamnida readers :))