Smol-Bean Lovers

I LOVE ZÖÖ

Author’s note : It will be full of swear, can't help it cuz hanbin is just.....  I’m sorry, ahaha *nervous laugh*


 

Hanbin POV

 

 

”Babe~ Spring is coming, let’s go to the zoo~ ” Aigoo, Jinhwan hyung.. he keep hunting me to go to the zoo since last week. Aw look at him, calling me babe with his aegyo, ugh why he’s so cute. But I need to do my work or else we won’t be able to launch our album next month.

 

“No. I’m busy today. Don’t you see what I’m doing right now?” I said it as I continue writing

 

“Of course I do, you’re completely ignoring me right now just like the other day and the day before and before and before” I still continue writing, I had a lot of ideas right now, I need to write is as soon as possible or I’ll forget it.

 

As I busy write my ideas I heard Jinhwan hyung called someone, “June-ya where are you now? Wanna come to the Zoo with hyung?” Wait, Junhoe? Why out of people in the world, he always called Junhoe? Aish! I want to turn my head before I heard something unexpected come out from his little mouth

 

“When? Of course now~ like right now~~ Let’s go June-ya, eung? eung? eung? Pweeaassee”

 

GOD.DAMN.IT.

 

He freakin use MY – I said ‘my’ because it’s supposed to be only mine– aegyo tone. Ah hyung... how can you use my favorite aegyo to Junhoe! I can’t believe it. Do you really want to go to the zoo that much? Do you really want to pissed me off that much, huh?

 

I didn’t realize that I drop my favorite Mickey Mouse pen and squeeze my papers that content my ideas, heck, I don’t care, I’m burning inside and I’m too pissed to care about the in paper when my boyfriend use my favorite aegyo to the other guy!

 

“Ah really? Eung arraseo, eh.. studio? No~ I’ll just waiting for you in the Lobby, I don’t want to stay in studio any longer, it’s boring... Eung... Bye~ see u soon June-ya” Oh no, don’t go hyung.. I’ll go with you, don’t go with Junhoe. I’ll finish my work later. I want to said it out loud but my word caught on my dry throat. .

 

“Okay if you don’t want to play with me, just play with your lovely papers. And don’t you dare to disturb my date with June” he said it as he grab the door knob and out of the room.

 

Nooooo.... don’t leave me alone hyung.... I’m internally screaming now but I said nothing... Great, I’m dumped. Pabo.

 

 

Okay Hanbin, think of something now. I know you’re a genius. Think of something! Think!

 

AHA! I got an idea, I’m such a genius. Hahahaha *creepy smile*

I grab my phone and text someone.

HANBIN

Read  Junhoe. Studio. Now

 

JunHOE :

Sorry hyung, can’t make it.

 HANBIN

Read  WHY?!

JunHOE :

u know why thou :)

HANBIN

  Read Hey I’m your leader, don’t you dare ignored my orders!

JunHOE :

That’s not my fault, u ignored Jihwan hyung first :P        

HANBIN

Read  WHAT??

JunHOE :

u know what I’m talking about, sorry hyung gtg ;)

HANBIN

Read  YA!! JUNHOE DON’T ING GO U LIL !!

 

HANBIN

Read  JUNHOE-YA!!! ANSWER ME!!

 

HANBIN

Read  YA!! KOO JUNHOE!! HOW DARE U!!

 

HANBIN

Read  I SWEAR I’LL CUT UR LINE IN THE NEXT ALBUM!!

 

HANBIN

Read  I’LL SWITCH UR PART WITH CHANWOO FOR GOD’S SAKE!!

 

HANBIN

Read  I’M DEADLY SERIOUS KOO JUNHOE!!! ANSWER ME!!

 

HANBIN

Read  YAAAAAAAAA!!!!

 

HANBIN

Read  U IN READ MY TEXT!! ANSWER ME KOO JUNINHOE!!

 

“God damn it! Koo Junhoe, you lil ! Aish!” I ruffled my hair, frustated. Ah why Jinhwan hyung always asked Junhoe? Why not Bobby Hyung? Yunhyeong Hyung? Donghyuk? Even Chanumon I’ll be okay, but Junhoe? Oh C’mon, he must be kidding me.

 

I know he’s trying to made me jealous, and it work, . I tried to focus on my work and concentrate as I continue to write some ideas that pop up in my head, I tried to write everything, anything, but for the last 15 minutes I write nothing, my head is full of Jinhwan hyung, his face, his tiny eyes, his heart-shaped mole under his right eyes –I love to kiss him there– his nose, his pink soft plump lips –another favorite spot to plant kisses– that now smile to the freakin-grumpy-restface-saggyskin Koo Junhoe, aaarrrggghhh I hate it.

 

“No, I can’t sit here while my boyfriend is ‘dating’ with someone else right now, I have to do something”

 

I grab my jacket, cap and mask, I run toward the elevator and press the button to go down to the lobby. I will, no, I have to go after my boyfriend so Junhoe won’t do anything weird or I’ll give him his death wish sooner.

 

I follow them to the zoo, they’re standing in front of the gate. I see Jinhwan hyung spread his arms wide and he looks so happy, God I’d love to take him into my arms right now, but I’m on duty now.

 

I put my cap on and fix my mask up to my nose so half of my face covered. “I’m not stalking them, I just want to know whats my boyfriend do, it’s okay right? Of course, you’re not stalking them Kim Hanbin” I murmured to my self and start walking slowly to enter the zoo.

 

As I entered the zoo, I see Junhoe pointed at some monkeys on the tree and Jinhwan hyung back and forth, and it looks like  they had an argument, but why Jinhwan hyung’s cheek turn pink? Did he just blushing or it’s because of the chills? But then he walked fast leaving Junhoe who laugh his off behind. Why is he blushing? And what is Junhoe laughing at? Did he said something cheesy and Jinhwan hyung can’t take it? I should be the one that makes him blush. Ugh damn it.

 

I walked behind them and keep our distance so they won’t notice me. It’s not funny to be caught stalking your own boyfriend dating with someone else –especially Junhoe– just because you refused to go with him earlier.

 

Oh he takes selfies, again, he really loves to take photos of animals. Once I said to him that he can become a National Geographic’s Photographer when he retired as a singer and he said I’m crazy. He’s actually really good at taking photos, seriously, I think he got some natural sense(?) whatever they called it but he really looks like a pro, but this smol bean never believed me whenever I said it.

 

They walked to the accesories shop for a while and only back with a cute animal ears headband couple. WTH!!! Although I’ve to admit that Jinhwan hyung really looks cute in that cat ear headband, ugh why is he so cute I could die >< and of course Junhoe look ugly –like always– with his dog? Bear? Kangaroo? Wolf ear? Ah whatever. My Jinhwan hyung is the cutest.

 

Jinhwan hyung is running around and sometimes he jump of his feet when he meet elephants, bears or big animals, I know he’s scared of big animals, and scared Jinhwan is the cutest, everything about him is the cutest things in the world, my cutie pie.

 

What I’ve done in my previous life to get such a cutie and called him my boyfriend. But then, there’s Junhoe who walked like a soulless zombie behind him. Tsk.

 

Sometimes Junhoe would stop his walked and I caught him turn around, smirking –eh,  smirk? Then shrug his shoulder and walk again, I wonder if he knew that I’m stalking them or he is just being weird, as usual.

 

There’s a moment when he fix my Jinani’s hair, “Aish that should be me!” I hate the way he silently looking at Jinhwan hyung, eyes never leaves him, and when he slowly moved to Jinhwan hyung back and back hug him. Wait, WHAAATT?! BACK HUG MY JINANI HYUNG?? Okay Koo Junhoe, you getting on my nerves, I can’t take this any longer.

 

“I swear to God if you dare to back hug Jinhwan hyung I’ll killing you right now right here I don’t ing care” my fist turn pale as I squeezed it tight, I walked my legs as fast as lighting and when I just a few meters behind them suddenly I see Junhoe stick his hands out while holding carrots when a giraffe approach him, eh? Carrots? So, he just want to feed the giraffe? Not back hug Jinhwan hyung? Aish, this pabo.

 

So I turn my heels and run for dear life or else I’ll be caught. I stopped, trying to catch my breath, then I realize that I’m in the snakes areas when I see a giant Boa wrapped around a chicken trying to crush it bones and casually ate it slowly. Gosh my whole body shivering and I swear I want to vomit right now, so I decide to get my off of this creepy place.

 

I looked for Jinhwan hyung in the giraffe cage but he’s gone, “Oh no, where’s he going?” my eyes scaning for a tiny pink-haired boy and a tall soulless zombie, and I find him in front of the exit gate.

 

Jinhwan hyung seems to look at his phone seriously then a smile creep at his cute face, and they headed to somewhere. I follow them behind, only then... I see TWO SUPER HUGE CHOCO-CONE FIGURE –I repeat again, TWO SUPER HUGE CHOCO-CONE FIGURE!– in front of the café! My eyes sparkling, am I already died? Is this what they called heaven? O.O

 

Oh.My.God I would pay no matter how much for those super huge choco-cone figure to display it in my room, OMG CHOCO-CONE!!! T^T

 

I didn’t realized that I actually hug the super huge choco-cone until I felt a little hands tug in my jacket, “Hyung-nim... what are u doing?”  I see a cute little boy looked at me, puzzled

 

“Ah... n.. no.. hyung is not doing anything” I released my arms that wrapping the beautiful super huge choco-cone and fix my jacket and enter the café calmly like nothing happened.

 

I sat in the corner of the room so they won’t see me, unfortunately Jinhwan hyung’s back facing me, and Junhoe’s -rest face facing me with all his ugliness, ugh I can’t see my cutie pie’s face.

 

I order one choco-cone and a croissant, Jinhwan hyung really loves croissant, and I love him, so I need to love croissant too, because my lovers’s love is my love too, so I order it –wth I’m talking right now. I eat my choco-cone deliciously when suddenly I heard  “Hyung...” I looked up only to met a face that I don’t want to meet at least for the rest of the week.

 

“Junhoe... wh.. what a.. are you doing here?” Oh man, why I’m stuttering

 

“Tsk. Don’t joke with me hyung, what are you doing here?” he sat beside me, hands crossed in front of his chest

 

“Excuse you? What are you talking about?”

 

“Well, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Why don’t you come to him instead of stalking us all day long, huh?”  He stay still, with his unreadable gaze

 

“Um.. well.. I’m not.. stalked you.. just.. yeah.. I’m.. ”

 

“Whatever. Btw is it true what you said on text messages? That you’ll switch up my part with Chanwoo? Hyung, you know, we may couldn’t launch our album if you do it” He chuckle

 

“AH RIGHT! HOW DARE YOU READ IT BUT NOT ANSWERED MY TEXT YOU LIL !!” I feels my anger cameback but he just blink his eyes, didn’t even flinch an inch.

 

“But.. hey, I think you’re right, we may couldn’t lauch our album if I do it” I slap his shoulder playfully and we both giggling, sorry Chanwoo-ya, you know hyungs loves you, right?

 

“So... is it true that you were actually stalking us all this day?” A very familiar sweet voice echoed my ears and I knew for sure who’s the owner of this sweet voice

 

“Jinhwan hyung...” he raised his eyebrows, waiting for me to answer his question

 

“Well.. Um.. hyung.. I.. ” I scratch my neck

 

“I’m waiting..”

 

“Um.. I’m sorry for ignored you for this past weeks and I can’t accompany you to the zoo because I’m too busy and I’m a stupid, because how can I forgot that zoo is one of my boyfriend favorite place to go on a Spring date, but  I still refused to go with him, I know I’m such a selfish jerk–“

 

“Oho.. finally now you realized huh?” Junhoe, smirking

 

“Damn it, can’t you just shut up your mouth for a second” I glare at him, but he just rolled his eyes

 

“Hyung..” I hold his tiny hands and it lightly, I look right at his beautiful eyes “I swear I won’t let you to go to the zoo without me, never. If I ever do it again then you can punish me or do anything you want, as long as you can promise me one thing?” I look at him seriously

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can you asked someone else if I can’t go with you? Just.. don’t you ever go with him again, please?” Now, I look at him pleaded

 

“Ah WHYYY??!!”

 

“Junhoe! I said shut your ing mouth up!” Damn, he’s so lucky I’m holding Jinhwan hyung’s hands or I’ll shut his mouth with my own fist!

 

“Hey, stop swearing Kim Hanbin!” Jinhwan hyung glare at me, and Junhoe sticked out his tongue, Aish!!

 

“I’m sorry hyung” I saw his gaze softened

 

“Well, I’m not mad at you, maybe just a little bit dissapointed?” He caresses my cheek gently, I’m melted.

 

“You choose work rather than me, your boyfriend, but since I knew that you’re a workaholic and it’s for our band’s sake so it’s not a big deal anymore, it just me being selfish I’m sorry, and actually dating with Junhoe is always fun, I like it” He grinned

 

“WHAT?! Oh my God I can’t believe you said it infront of my face, when I literally asked you to not to go after him, like seriously? HYUNG!” I ing death glare Junhoe, ugh how I wish my death glare could really kill him!

 

“What? Where’s the lie though? I do enjoy had a date with Junhoe, and I don’t mind if we did it again, right June-ya?” He winked at Junhoe

 

“Oh.. C’mon~~ Hyung~~~” Yes, I do aegyo now, don’t jugde me, I just did it only for Jinan hyung

 

“Ew...” I heard Junhoe’s fake vomit

 

“Omo~ did you just aegyo-ing? Aw so cute~ ugh how can I resist to kiss you when you’re too cute like this huh?”

 

“Then don’t” I smirk

 

“EW!!” Another fake vomit, whatever

 

“If you say so” He grabbed both of my cheeks and pull it closer to him as our lips met, it was a pure, innocent, and warm kisses –oh how I missed him–, at first. I put my hand on his nape to deepened our kiss as his hands travel down into my back and pulled it closer so our upper body pressed together, the table separate us. I bite his lower lips to let my tongue explore his hot cavern, he hissed but let me in so I slid in smoothly, we fight for dominance but of course I win easily, suddenly it become a hot tongue to tongue kisses. When I felt a pair of hands travel into my side and down to my thigh, inner thigh and–

 

“EW! GET A ROOM, CAN YOU?! AISH DAMN IT, I SHOULD GET OUT FROM HERE THE MOMENT YOU TWO ARE RE-UNITED, ” Junhoe –now red face, both because he’s mad and aroused? Idk stood up and rush out the door as he continue cursing loudly and now many people looked at him weirdly, but I think he didn’t mind, whatever

 

We looked at each others and “pffffttt... hahahahaha....”

 

Both of us burst into laughing, too loud till Jinhwan hyung almost fell from his chair, but I grab his hands so he didn’t.

 

I see the tears in the corner of his eyes, he must been very pleased to see Junhoe’s face. Oh my God I didn’t know that seeing Junhoe’s face could be this satisfying xD

 

“So... am I forgiven?”

 

He come closer and give me a quick peck “YES”

 

“I love you, hyung” I smiled

 

“I love zoo too (pun intended XD), Hanbin-ah”

 

 

-------FIN------

 


 

Author’s note :  Thank you for reading~ hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it~

For the love of Monkey lovers & Smol-bean lovers, KingKoong say BYE~

 

Ps. If you enjoy it plz let me know by types a word or two in the comment box~ it wouldn’t hurt, right? Cuz I won’t bite, right? ;D