Monkey Lovers

I LOVE ZÖÖ

Jinhwan POV

 

Babe~ Spring is coming, let’s go to the zoo~” I’ve been ranting to go to the zoo since last week but this little doesn’t even give a .

 

“No. I’m busy today. Don’t you see what I’m doing right now?” How dare he said that without even looking at me!  

 

“Of course I do, you’re completely ignoring me right now just like the other day and the day before and before and before” I tsked and rolled my eyes.

 

“...........”

 

“Fine then. I’ll calling Junhoe to accompany me to the zoo, and I guarantee he’ll saying yes instantly” I eyed him hopefully he’ll showing any movement, HEY I’LL CALLING JUNHOE! But for my luck I see nothing, he just busy scratching his lovely papers here and there and 100% ignored me! Ugh I hate you Kim Hanbin!

 

So I grab my phone and scan for ‘Junhoe’ in my contacts and calls him, as expected he answers my call almost immediately. Indeed my number one fans, lol XD 

 

“June-ya where are you now? Wanna come to the Zoo with hyung?” When I called him June, it means I need some help, and Junhoe knows me too well so he catch the bait fast. I glance at Hanbin and he still busy writing, he didn’t even flinch an inch. Jerk.

 

“When? Of course now~ like right now~~ Let’s go June-ya, eung? eung? eung? Pweeaassee” I put my most aegyo tone in that ‘eung’ and ‘pweaseee’ and I almost jump in happiness when I see Hanbin suddenly let his favorite Mickey Mouse pen down and squeeze his paper from the corner of my eyes but I manage to stay still. I know my aegyo is his kryptonite. Ha! Gotcha!  

 

“Ah really? Eung arraseo, eh.. studio? No~ I’ll just waiting for u in the Lobby, I don’t want to stay in studio any longer, it’s boring... Eung... Bye~ see u soon June-ya” I put my phone down to my pocket and look at Hanbin for the last time.

 

“Okay if you don’t want to play with me, just play with your lovely papers. And don’t you dare to disturb my date with June” I said it as I grab the door knob and out of the room.

 

*15 minutes later*

 

 “Hyung” I heard a familiar husky voice as a finger tap my shoulder lightly, I looked up and see Junhoe smile. My favorite smile. Aw God why he’s so cute, what on earth made me fall for those workaholic jerk rather than him. Love Is Blind, huh? Tsk.

 

“Annyeong” I smile back at him and stand up, my hand reach for his arm and tangled it together with mine as I grin at him.

 

“Woah... did he pissed you off, again?” as he eyed our tangled arms and had his not-really questional looks because of course he knew I always called him whenever Hanbin pissed me, and he always come to me, always. That’s why he is my favorute dongsaeng.

 

“Whatever...” I rolled my eyes and pull him out of the building

 

------- *** -------

 

“Woaaahhh~~ Zoo~” I spread my arms widely, happy that finally I reach for my favorite place on earth –beside my mom’s house in Jeju–. Although it’s my hundread times going to the Zoo, it still be my favorite place to go since I was a kid. I always love animals, any of them except big animals, they’re kinda scary, aren’t they? Their big body, big paws, big toes, big eyes, big ears, and big claws. Aish even only think about it make me goosebump.   

 

“Tsk. Hyung, you always had those same sparkling doe eyes whenever we go to the zoo, are you seven years old kid?” He crossed his arms in front of his chest and look at me weirdly, like always.

 

“And you always asked me the same question whenever we go to the zoo, are you my mom huh?” I rolled my eyes, like always.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever. Hyung look at there, your lover” Junhoe said as he pointed to a bunch of monkeys that hanging relax in the tree while munching it’s bananas. Oh... it does sure looks like Hanbin, ugh.

 

“No, I hate monkey ya know” as I busily look at the maps that given by the custodian earlier, although it’s useless because I’ve memorized all the layout of the zoo, hello it’s my hundread times here remember? Even the food sellers here might get tired of seeing my face -_- I only find an excuse to escape from this monkey things.

 

Eyy.. since when you hate monkey huh? The Jinhwan hyung that I know is the monkey lovers. How can he turn to be the monkey haters all of sudden? No the hell way it could happened” He rise an eyebrow disbelieve.

 

“Shut up and no swear in the zoo Junhoe!” I glare at him as I continue walking. Yes, I do swear a lot, but swearing in my favorite place? That’s no no.

 

He rolled his eyes. “Well, did zombie eat your brain or what? A lover can’t turn into hater in a second hyung, beside you always go to the monkey cage first and said “omo~ what a cutie pie~ it’s looks like Hanbin~ ugh I love them~ and blah blah blah”

 

Damn this kid. Ah no swear!

 

“Of course they can!” I said while munching my churros, yes Junhoe had brought me chocolate churros, my and Hanbin’s favorite! ugh everything here remained me of him.

 

Just because they’re twins doesn’t mean if when you hate Hanbin hyung you can hate them too hyung, that’s unfair” He had his signature handsome smirk. Damn it. Ah I swear again!><

 

“Um..m.. wh.. what are you talking about?” Aish, why I’m stuttering! “Shut up and let’s go” I walk fast and left him behind

 

“Pfffftt..ahahaha..” He laugh his off. Jerk. Aish! No swearing in the zoo Kim Jinhwan! ><

 

“Shut up!”   

 

I continue walking around the zoo and don’t forget to take selfies with the animals. Hanbin always complained because I had too much selfies with them and I can become National Geoghrapic’s Photographer if I’m retired as a singer someday, seriously this kid -_-  

We had couple animal ears, u know the headbands with animals ears on it. Don’t asked me why Junhoe want to wear it, of course because I force him to and said that I won’t buy him tteokbokki after our zoo date, and he unwillingly accept that.

 

I had cat’s ears and Junhoe had wolf’s. Aw he is so cute with those wolf ears, I could just eat him now but it called cannibalism so I call off my intention. I see a tiger headband and I want to buy it for Hanbin but then I remembered why on the first place I go the zoo with Junhoe was because he refused to go with me, so I decided not to.

 

Junhoe kept following me like a little kid and just nods his head when I’m blabbing or squealing because the animals are damn cute eventhou for me he’s cuter and his wolf ears didn’t help it. Sometimes he silently fixed my messy hair when I was too excited as I run and jumped around to see the animals.

Or he’ll silently taking the carrots from my hand as I tip toe to feed the giraffe –damn my short legs– and said “Aw.. Should I give hyung a piggyback?” and wink at me. God what I’ve done in the past to get such a short legs, maybe I’m a thief who got arrested by the police and got my legs cutted as a punishment. Yeah I’m sure of that.

 

-------- *** --------

 

“Aaahh baegoppa~ Junhoe let’s go grab some food” I look at him pleading as we exit the gate. Walk and run in the 20 hectares zoo sure made me starving to death, beside I only had 4 churros and two cans of cola before.

 

What do you want to eat hyung?”  

 

“Ice cream! I want some chocolate ice cream! Choco-cone~”

 

“That’s Hanbin hyung favorite thou, missed him much, eh?” He smirk, again.  

 

“First, get the off your ugly smirk from your face and second, I’m not missing him!”  

 

“Said the one who always mentioned anything related to him, duh”

 

“No, I’m not! Ah don’t you want to eat tteokbokki earlier? Let have some then” as I search in my phone looking for a café that serve ice cream and tteokbokki. So, we don’t need to go to others  café, because my legs would give up in any minutes.

 

Luckyly there’s one café near the zoo, it’s called “NANII’s ICE CREAM BAR AND COOKIES” with bright neon light on it and Jumbo Choco-cone on both sides of the front door –oh Hanbin will love this place, stop mention him Kim Jinhwan!– How can tteokbokki included into the type of cookies thou? Weird. But it’s okay, we’re too hungry and my brain doesn’t give a so we entered the  café.

 

The café give a warm and cozy atmosphere, the interior mostly in light brown and dark brown theme, there’s a long showcase for ice cream with a lots of flavors and a huge menu board on the wall, the tables and the chairs made of wood, simple and classic, hmm not bad.

 

I order two choco-cone and a slice of Hanbin’s favorite cheese cake and croissant, while Junhoe order two orange juice and two bowls of spicy tteokbokki.

 

I felt a pair of eyes lingering in the back of my shoulder, but I decided not to care about it because the two beautifuly made choco-cone in front of me reminded me of Hanbin –okay, I missed him now– and I keep staring at it until “Hyung, when will you eat your ice cream, it’s all melted now” Junhoe’s voice wakes me up from daydream.

 

“Ah... aish... pabo” I grab some napkin and clean my hands.

 

“Hanbin hyung again, eh? Just called him if you really missed him, hyung” He take the napkin in front of him and help me to clean my hands. Wait, why is he smirking?

 

“Junhoe, how much I’ve to tell you that I’m not missing him.” I glare at him

 

“C’mon hyung, I know you for years, and you said you’re not missing him? Don’t tell me a joke, it’s all written on your face, okay if you insisted not missing him, does your heart say so? You can lie to me but not your heart hyung” His word taken me back, but he’s right, he always right. Damn it.

 

“So... should I called him then?” I bit my lower lips, hesitated.

 

He smile and say “Hmm... maybe yes. And hyung I’ll going to the toilet, don’t go anywhere, ‘kay?” I only nod and take my phone, I’m tore between should I called Hanbin or not ><

 

------- *** -------

 

Junhoe POV

 

“Hmm... maybe yes. And hyung I’ll going to the toilet, don’t go anywhere, ‘kay?”

 

I excused my self that I want to go to the toilet but actually not. I see a guy in the corner of the room with a black cap and mask, the guy which from the very beginning stalked me and Jinhwan hyung in the zoo –I knew it, but I just let him– , eventhou the mask covered most of his face, I know him for too long so I won’t mistaken him and his big nose under those mask. I walk to him slowly and when I reach for his table

 

“Hyung....” a pair of eyes look at me, shocked

 


Author’s note : Woah~ who is that? :3