Chapter 2

Spies Don't Do Romance (Yet)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning stoney!" Eunwoo brightly exclaims to the clearly bored out of her mind Nayoung sitting opposite her at their usual table in the cafeteria. It was lunch time for all the spies and also another boring day in Nayoung's eyes.

 

 

"Eunwoo..." Nayoung suddenly says.

 

 

"Yes, what's up Miss Im? Why are you so gloomy today? Well you usually are but tod-"

 

 

"Aren't you bored? Like being here,doing the same things everyday or even better,not doing anything at all." Nayoung quickly replies to cut Eunwoo off,she can be really long winded at times.

 

 

"No, I'm not cause I have you and the others to keep me company, also sane but whatever, I'm sure Mr Han has some special assignment waiting for you soon, don't sweat it Nayoungie." Eunwoo says comfortingly.

 

 

Nayoung weirdly hasn't had a single assignment for the past few weeks while the rest have gotten at least one and she has been surviving a drought.Nayoung thinks that maybe Mr Han (the CEO of PCI) has forgotten that she exists or something, who knows? But it was driving Nayoung wild, that's for sure. Just as Nayoung was about to take a bite out of her chicken sandwich to get her mind off her assignment drought, Yebin and Kyungwon apporached their table and sat down in their usual seats.

 

 

"Hey Yebin and AYY KYUNGWON MY SWAG BUDDY!" Eunwoo says joyfully as Kyungwon returns Eunwoo's warm welcome with her own "swag" lines and Nayoung thinks to herself "Oh god, it begins now." She loves her friends but sometimes they're too loud for her to tolerate.

 

 

"Nayoung, I saw that the bakery still had your favourite chocolate cupcakes so I got you one, a donut for you Eunwoo and a cinammon roll for you Kyungwon!" Yebin happily announces as she distributes the snacks to the others.The other 3 say their thank you's and start muching on their food, its been a long day so far for them.

 

 

"Hey guys I just realised, where's Siyeon?" Kyungwon questions as she tries to look around the cafeteria in search of the said girl. "Probably still getting lectured by Mrs Park, she nearly shot one of the other spies in the head during target practice" Eunwoo replies with a chuckle. Siyeon is known to have a fiery temper amongst the spies but the girl is extremely nice and kind to her friends, just don't get on her bad side like that unfortunate spy and you'll be fine.

 

 

"Oh my god guys I have an amazing story to tell you guys about during my previous assignment...." Eunwoo excitedly says and begins to trail off into her story while the rest of them lend Eunwoo their listening ears.

 

                                                                                                                *time skip*

 

 

In the midst of the group listening to Eunwoo's jawdropping story, a loud voice boomed into the speakers of the cafeteria causing everyone to jump in shock for a few seconds, even Nayoung herself.                                                                                                                    

 

 

"Im Nayoung, please report to Mr Han's office now, he has something to discuss with you."

 

 

"See I told yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter