Chapter 1

Spies Don't Do Romance (Yet)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Spies don't do romance", that's the number one rule in Pristin Central Intelligence, otherwise known as PCI.

 

Nayoung knows that line more than anyone else there, she knows that this rule is there to prevent things from being complicated, it's meant for their own good.


The PCI is mainly talked about as a myth online as no one really knows for sure if they're real or not, due to the fact that all evidence of PCI existing is always wiped out before anyone can spread it to maintain the secret identity of the organization but trust me, they are real.The spies at PCI usually dabble in extremely high profile assignments related to the government and other out of the country tasks.On the rare occasion, the ace spies are assigned protection missions to make sure some highly important human is safe from danger for a few weeks.Nayoung feels like a dog following its master around whenever she does this kind of tasks assigned to her, thus always giving a distaste look when sees another protection mission file sitting on her desk.

 

The job of a PCI spy is already hard enough, only a few gifted individuals in this world are invited to be trained as a spy and the training is grueling, you can't let anyone know about your unusual job at all costs and of course, no dating.For people like Eunwoo who's Nayoung's best friend in PCI (and basically in life), that's a hard task to manage.

 

Nayoung is arguably the top spy but even s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter