Chapter 05:

I'm With You Once Again

Just an update~ :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning omma~" Yoojin's voice rang inside my head. My eyes slowly opened and looked at her direction, she smiled at me "Good morning too jin-jin" I greeted her back and hugged her. She squealed and then I giggled, "Where is Woohyun-appa?" she asked me, oh... yes... Woohyun is here... I almost forgot about that. "I think he's at the other room sleeping" I said to her and she nodded her head. "I want to wake him up" she said. "I want to come with you" I said, she grabbed my hand and pulled it. "Let's go now~" she whined and I nodded my head. I stood up with her hand still linked with mine.

While we were walking, I was hoping that Woohyun will not be in a bad mood and will greet Yoojin back with a happy face. My hopes almost went down but when Yoojin woke him up, I didn't expected what he will act in front of him. "Good morning appa~" she greeted him, his eyes opened slowly and looked at her. I was closing my eyes but remained opened when I heard him when he greeted back. "Good morning too Yoojin-ah" oh gosh, I might be dreaming. I rubbed my eyes and blinked it a couple of times. It's real, what I'm hearing and seeing is real. I felt so happy inside but I know that it's one of his acts though.

Yoojin then smiled at him and hugged him, at first... his eyes are wide but it softened when it lasted. "Appa, let's go eat now" she said to him and he nodded, "Yoojin, can you go downstairs and tell Mrs. Yoon to prepare breakfast? Appa and omma will talk, can you do that?" I asked and she nodded her head. She gladly skipped and walked downstairs. I looked back at Woohyun, "So..." "What? Surprised to what I acted recently? Don't worry, it's only for show" he said and that somehow made me sad. How I wish that it was real.

"I want something in exchange" he added and I looked at him "What is it?" I asked and he scoffed "Simple," he leaned to me "Freedom" he said and smirked. I just looked at him, "If I will grant it... will you act with me as a couple in front of Yoojin and some of our friends?" I asked and he just nodded, "Just for freedom and I'll grant what you wish" he said and I nodded my head. "Are you sure about it?" "Yeah, definitely sure... now, will you let me prepare for breakfast? And you too, you look like you're seducing me" he said and I rolled my eyes.

I'm just wearing a night gown, what's wrong with it? I shrugged the thought off and walked back to my room. I changed into some comfortable clothes. Even though that it will only be an act... I think that it'll be great.. but what kind of freedom is he talking about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aish, this is not edited or something... it's night time here in the Philippines and as of my age... it's late lol

But I enjoyed writing this... I don't know why.

Everything's going faster right? So sorry about that but I have something in my mind about this story >.< just look forward for that~

I have nothing else to say~

just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~

because WOOHYUNSUNGGYUHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k