Chapter 04:

I'm With You Once Again

Took to much time to think of an idea about this chapter… T_T

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omma said that Woohyun’s going to move in my house. To be honest, I couldn’t get off those words he said to me. Those words that made my heart broke into pieces when we knew that I’m pregnant. I’m crying myself to sleep, having too much time to think what I have done to him. All I know is good deeds. That’s what I did before we even broke up. “~~~,” omma called my name and I just looked back at her. “What is it?” I asked and she tilted her head to the side, “What are you thinking?” she asked and I shook my head in reply “Nothing” I said, faking a smile.

 

“Woohyun and his family are coming after a few minutes,” omma said and I nodded my head. I turned to Yoojin, who is playing with my phone. “Yoojin-ah, Woohyun-sshi is coming~” I said and she looked at me “Woohyun-appa?” that’s right, call him appa. “Yes my dear,” I said with a smile but this time, it’s real. “Omo~ did you taught her to call Woohyun, appa?” omma asked to me and I shook my head “Nope, she just called him like that cause she knew that I’m going to marry him” I answered. After a few minutes of watching Yoojin, I heard the door opens and omma gleefully giggled.

 

I stood up and bowed a 90 degrees bow to them, “Oh ~~~-ah, how are you?” Woohyun’s omma asked me “I’m just perfectly fine, Mrs. Nam” I answered and she just giggled “Just call me omma too” she said and I nodded my head “By the way, my husband can’t come with us because of some business in the company” omma (Woohyun’s mom) informed us, walking to Yoojin. “Oh my dear, Yoojin~ how are you? Grandma’s here” she said and Yoojin nodded her head, hugging in reply. “~~~-ah, can you tour Woohyun around your house?” omma (~~~’s mom) said.

 

I looked at Woohyun, flinching at his look. I stuttered, “N-n-ne”. “Let’s go now,” he said with a cold tone but since his omma and my omma are busy with Yoojin, I just toured him around. “You’re not cheap, I like it that you’ve changed” he said, I wanted to ask him if it’s a compliment or not. I just ignored him and just continued to tour him. When we reached the swimming pool, I stopped and look at him. “Woohyun” I called him and he just looked at me. I held his hand and then looked at his eyes, “You don’t know how it hurts when you said those words to me” I added, he removed his hands from my grip.

 

“But it’s true” he replied, I nodded my head. Running my hands on my arm, “I know that you don’t love me anymore but can you just stand as a father for your daughter?” I suggested and he scoffed. “I don’t want to be a father,” he replied, still with his cold voice. Then my tears ran through my eyes, “Please” I pleaded but he just remained silent. “I’ll prove myself to you, I’ll show the new me, I’ll do anything” I said, kneeling in front of him. “I’ll think of it” he finally uttered, but it didn’t make me satisfied. I know that it’s going to change in any time but who would know that… I’m wrong?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So here am I again with the new update~

 

I think I’ll have an update pattern.

 

I don’t have anything to say

 

Just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k