Miss Mafia 3

Miss Mafia

The next day...

JB sent Momo back to the mansion. JB being a gentleman helped Momo get out of the car and even opened the front door for her. Momo's maids were waiting at the entrance. "Was it hard for you, I'm sorry to keep you waiting." Momo said to Lady Wu who had been up all night just for Momo. "No, My Lady. It wasn't." Lady Wu replied as Seol and the 4 rows of maids and her powered their heads. Momo smiled gently as JB opened the door and Momo entered with JB as her maids followed after JB entered. 

Nayeon was up with the girls watching TV. "Bye gotta go." JB said as he turned around and pecked Momo on the lips. "Bye thanks Jaebum oppa." Momo said as the other girls turned around espically Nayeon who raised her eyebrows. Momo's maids bowed as JB walked out and drove off. Momo walked over to join the girls who were looking at her but Momo took no notice. Momo's bodyguards walked in and bowed. "My lady, for you." Pete said giving her a bouquet of flowers. Momo took it. "From Young Master." Pete said bowing. Momo noddded and sent them off. Momo read the card inside the bouquet and smiled. "Seol, get me a vase and placed this bouquet in my room." Momo said as she handed it to Seol. "Yes, My Lady." Seol said as she took the bouquet of flowers and bowed walking off to find a vase. 

Momo saw Nayeon approach her and stood up. Nayeon's jaw was dropping. Nayeon told her to sit down. "What did the card say?" Nayeon asked. "Would you be my girlfriend?" Momo replied. Nayeon took the card out of Momo's hands and read it twice. "Momo you are SO lucky!" Nayeon said. Momo raised her eyebrows. "Look okay, I know my brother well and he doesn't attract himself with girls easily. So count yourself lucky. You're only in my mafia for 1 month and my brother is attracted to you?" Nayeon said. Momo just listened. "But there are cons too, a girl named Valarie of mafia group or leader of mafia group Love Struck is obssesed with my brother and if she finds out...your life is gonna be in danger." Nayeon said. Momo nods. "So what did you guys do? You f?" Nayeon asked. Momo nodded. "With protection!" Momo replied. "I know, my bro ain't stupid." Nayeon replied. 

Momo headed to her room and sat on her bed. She pressed the intercom on her telephone. "Lady Wu! Get my bodyguards." Momo said. "Yes, My Lady!" Lady Wu nodded. Seol entered with the vase. "My lady, where you would you like to place this?" Seol asked. Momo looked up. "Oh! Place it near my study." Momo replied. Seol bowed and placed it on the table before bowing and walking off. Lady Wu opened the door and the bodyguards entered. "My lady, you called." Pete bowed with the other 6 bodyguards. "You know Jaebum oppa wants me as his girlfriend right?" Momo asked. Pete nodded. "Good, you know what to do." Momo said. "My lady!" Pete said leading the bodyguards out. 

Momo found her phone and called Jaebum. "Hello?" JB answered. "Jaebummie!" Momo said. "I decided to be your girlfriend." Momo said. "Okay, I also accept you." JB amiled. Momo smiled. "Ok, I have to go. I have work." Momo nodded and hung up. 

"My lady!" Lady Wi said as she entered. "Young Mistress requests an audience with you." Lady Wu said as she bowed. Momo stood up and changed before walking out with Lady Wu, Seol and her other 4 pairs of maids while 4 others stationed outside her room. Momo arrived at Nayeon's room. Nayeon opened the door and let Momo in as Lady Wu and Nayeon's maids ajusted themselves. "What is it?" Momo asked. "Well, I have a request." Nayeon said. "You knwo the girl who cheated on me? Yeah her, we are going to move in today." Nayeon said "i thought you guys did it yesterday." Nayeon shook her head. "We were only spying on her today's the real move." Momo nodded and took the piece of paper. "But first! Let us go shopping, I want you to look your best. So here!" Nayeon said handing her a black card. "For me?" Momo asked. "Yes." Nayeon nodded. Momo took and bowed to Nayeon severly times. Momo opened the paoer and saw the photo of the girl with the name 'Clare'. Momo nodded and bowed walking off to her room to change and meet the girls downstairs.

"Unnie!" Jihyo called as Mina and Sana followed her over to Mina. "Yes?" Momo asked. "You will be sitting with us." Jihyon said linking arms with Momo. Momo smiled. The girls entered after Nayeon who was already in the limo with the other girls. Their bodyguards drove behind. 

The limo stopped at a street of branded stuff. Nayeon walked out with the girls followed by their bodyguards. They walked inside Gucci and every staff bowed to the mafia. "Miss Nayeon the store has some new products you might like to see." The head of the store, Jinny came over handing her an ipad. "I need a bag suitable for clubbing match them to my girls as well." Nayeon said. Jinny bowed and lead them to a row of staffs. "My staff will bring you adound." Nayeon nodded as the staff disperesed themselves. Momo and her bodyguards as well as the girls followed each of the staffs over to different sections. 

The staff brought them to the highest floor and walked around with them. Pete was looking out for danger. Momo was checking a bag when the staff tried to kill her. Pete grabbed her arm while another bodyguard grabbed her. Momo turned around and saw a knife in the staff's hand. "How dare you!" Momo said as she grabbed the staff's hair as she screamed in pain. Nayeon and the other girls rushed to the highest floor and ran over to Momo hearing the screaming. "What happened?" Dahyun asked. "She tried to kill me!" Momo replied. Dahyun looked at the staff with shocked but angry eyes. 

Nayeon heard what happened and approached the staff. She got hold of the nametag and riped it off. "Collect this at my office." Nayeon said before walking off with her mafia group to the Gucci Company. At the top, there is a office speacilized for Nayeon. Her father made her in charge of the company. Sally, her secatary greeted her. The bodyguards walked in while some went back to the mansion. "Miss Nayeon, the staff to see you." The staff bowed to Nayeon. "So Miss J!" Nayeon said pulling out her gun firing at J. "Get her body and bring it to the tombstone bury it." Nayeon said. Sally bowed as the bodyguards walked off carrying J.

The girls sat on the couch resting while fixing their nails etc. Dahyun and Nayeon were discussing about their plan. Dahyun pressed a button and the transparent glass turned frosted a screeen came down slowly. The girls stopped whatever they were doing. "Well this is today's mission. We will move in at 7pm sharp and move in at 9pm." Nayeon said. The mafia nodded their heads. "Momo and Sana stay together. Jihyo and Dahyun be ready. Mina and Tzuyu get it up. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung stay alert. I will be alone with my bodyguards. Here you guys go." Nayeon said handing each member a walkie talkie. 

"Get change and meet in 5 minutes." Nayeon said as the screens and glass go back to normal. The changing room was connected to Nayeon's office and the girls moved off with their outfit first and headed to the basment. They were gonna ride motorbikes today. Nayeon handed them a box containing their gun inside as the girls took it out and attacted it to their places respectively. Their walkie talkie was attached to the back of their outfit. The g8rls drove off with Nayeon behind with their bodyguards. Of ciurse they caught attention since they were wearing y outfits. They areived at the club 10 minutes before 7 and headed in first after checking their equipment with the bodyguards behind. 

The girls spearded out with their bodyguards .Momo and Sana at the bar. Jeongyeon and Chayoung at the couch. Tzuyu and Mina near the DJ. Jihyo and Dahyun near Nayeon who was at the room. "Nayeon here report." The walkie talkie sounded. "Momo and Sana all ready." Momo replied. "Jihyo and Dahyun here." Jihyo replied. "Tzuyu and Minza here." Tzuyu reporeted. Jeongyeon and Chaeng here!" Chaeyoung replied. "Alright guys stay alert! I will be behind Jihyo and Dahyun." Nayeon replied. The members turn and find Nayeon far away with her bodyguards infront of her. "Yes Nayeon!" They replied. 

At 2145...

Momo took out the photo and saw Clare near the couch pleasing another customer. "Momo here! Target spotted." Momo said pressing the walkie talkie. "Hi can I buy you a drink?" A drunk man came up to Sana but was stopped by their bodyguard. Woody, Sana's head bodyguard stopped the man. "You! Move, that is mine!" The man said. Woody pushed the man when Momo and Sana walked of signalling the time of the mission. 

Nayeon approached first as the mafia gathered and bodyguards moved together. They stopped at a table where a woman probably Clare was satisfying a customer. "Nayeon!" Clare was shocked moving up to give her a kiss. A man came up and went up to Nayeon and the girls but was stopped by their bodyguards. "Hey another here actually more es her boys!" The man said as his friends move over trying to grab Jihyo. Jihyo pulled out her gun and fired at the man. 

Nayeon turned around grabbing Clare. "Hey! You were suppose to pleasure me ." Nayeon looked at the table and saw drugs befroe grabbing Clare the group walk out again to an alley. Nayeon dragged Clare by the hair to an alley. " you better explain yourself." Nayeon said. "Babe!" Clare was pushed to the wall. "You better explain to my father after this ! Did I cheat on you or not?" Nayeon asked. "I just wanted to see you, Babe!" Clare cried. "I'm sorry Yeon!" Clare cried. "! My name is Im Nayeon to you!" Nayeon said driving a knife through Clare's stomach. Momo got her gun and fired at Clare. "Get a burial ready for her!" Nayeon said as she kicked Clare's body which had dropped on the ground and blood had spearded over her. "Yes, My lady!" Won, her head bodyguard said while bowing with the two bodyguards behind.

The girls got onto their motors and ride off with their bodyguards behind. The girls went through a cave before finally reaching the mansion with their maids rushing to the entrance to greet them as they droved in to the centre while riding down as their maids handed them a towel and water bottle as they removed their helmet. The girls took the bottle and towel and wiped themselves as they went back tk their room and changed before going to sleep.