Miss Mafia 1

Miss Mafia

Dahyun was treating Jeongyeon's wound she sustained from Nayeon's push. "Unnie! I am done." Dahyun said as she handed Jeongyeon a packet of guaze for her to change later before putting back the first aid kit. Momo entered hearing sounds and found Dahyun. "You should go, I will be fine." Jeongyeon said. Dahyun bowed to Momo before leaving. 

"She did it again?" Momo asked. Jeongyeon nodded. "I am so gonna get her." Jeongyeon grabbed Momo before she could walk. "No one has ever offended Nayeon before." Jeongyeon said. "Well, I Hirai Momo am gonna be the first." Momo replied. Jeongyeon smiled and knows Momo means well. "Momo, don't please. I know you care but you should know, Nayeon isn't someone you can fight." Jeongyeon said. Momo nodded. "Let's go! We are so late for class." Jeongyeon nodded. 

Momo and Jeongyeon linked arms as they walk to class. Luckily the teacher wasn't there, but Nayeon was. Jeongyeon and Momo linked arms as they walked to the third two-seater seat and sat down. They had no idea Nayeon was looking at them this whole time. "Nayeon?" Jihyo said waving a hand infront of her. "Yeah?" Nayeon asked. "There is news that a new mafia, Seventeen is coming to our school!" Jihyo said as she showed Nayeon her computer. "Well, it would be good to have mafia friends." Nayeon paused. "Sana, find out this Seventeen group. I liked to know more. Leave them on the desk." Nayeon said as she left her seat with her bodyguards walking together with her. "Yes, Nayeon." Sana said as she stood up with the other girls walking infront of Nayeon's bodyguards with their own.

Class was cancelled for some reason. Jeongyeon and Momo walked past a crowd. Jeongyeon was curious and squeazed in to look. Momo had no choice but to follow. "What is going on?" Jeongyeon asked a random guy. "Nayeon is teaching the professor a lesson for complaining about her behaviour." Jeongyeon moved to the front and saw Nayeon stepping on the professor's head. "Listen up! , you better apologise before things get worse." Nayeon said as she pulled out a metal gun. Nayeon laughed at everyone's shocked expression and threw the gun at Mina and walked off with her mafia and bodyguards. Dahyun ran from out the squad to Jegyeon. 

"Nayeon wants to see you and your friend!" Dahyun said. Jeongyeon nodded as Momo huffed but stopped after Jeongyeon looked at her. Momo nodded half-heartedly. Jeongyeon and Momo followed Dahyun through corridors and finally the Mafia's quaters. The door opened and inside sat Nayeon. 

Dahyun stopped and guestered them forward. Jeongyeon and Momo moved forward. "So would you like to be a mafia?" Nqyeon asked. Jeongyeon and Momo looked at her in shocked as well is the other members. "So yes or no?" Momo just nodded with Jeongyeon. "Great! My car wil, pick you both up at 7 tonight. Pack your things out of your house or whatever." Nayeon said as she dismissed them. Momo and Jeongyeon walked out dazed. Momo packed her things as Jeongyeon struggled to get her stuff out. They arrived at the park as Nayeon told them.

The chauffeur pulled over and gathered their thinfs in to a mansion. Maids and servants greeted them. Nayeon entered and the maids stepped aside. "Well, so this are your maids and bodyguards. Jeongyeon you get Lady Su and Yungsun. Momo you have Lady Wu and Seol. Well of course you have much more waiting behind them, you get four rows of them. Your bodyguards are here." Nayeon said as she snapped her fingers. Some men in blacksuit with a in-ear came out and bowed. "My lady!" They bowed in unision. "You need not need to do this for us. A room is enough." Jeongyeon said. The rest of the mafia entered with their maids behind. "It is alright, Nayeon does this for us too!" Jihyo said. Bodyguard is for when you go out btw. 

"Dinner will be prepared soon. Your rooms are here." Nayeon said as she handed them both key cards. Jeongyeon and Momo stared at them. "I am sorry, but what is this?" Momo asked. "It is a key card." Nayeon explained. "Oh! Never thought this was invented." Momo replied. Nayeon raised an eyebrow. "We never travelled before and are very poor so the size of our apartment we squeeze in is about the size of your toilet." Jeongyeon said. Nayeon was shocked but kept her cool. "Ok! You may proceed now. Leave your things. Your bodyguards will get them." Nayeon said. Momo shook her head and climbed the stairs. Jeongyeon did the same. 

"You're not gonns climb to 5th floor right?" Nayeon asked. "It's alright, you did enough for us, we can do this!" Jeingyeon said as Momo and Her climbed up the stairs along with their maids. Jeongyeon and Momo reached after awhile and they opened their rooms and were shocked by how big and spacious the room is. They looked around in their own rooms. Jeongyeon and Momo are adjusting to the change in their lives.

Momo and Jeongyeon then decided to explore the place. They entered a garden and sat around for awhile. They were suprised by the way the garden was built. Their maids stood by the side as they walk around and chatted. "My lady!" Seol called. Momo and Jeongyeon looked up. "It is time for dinner." Momo checked her watch and relieased it was 7.30. They walked in as their maids stood by.

They saw the food spread out on the table. "What is this?" Jeongyeon and Momo asked holding a rib. "It is rib." Nayeon replied. Jeongyeon and Momo shared it and nodded. "Thanks we will share." Jeongyeon said giving Momo a bite. "Why there are so much you two can have more." Jeongyeon shook her head. "It is alright." Momo replied. Nayeon raised her eyebrow and didn't say anything. She returned to her seat as the girls carried their plate and to the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Nayeon asked. "Washing the dishes?" Momo replied. Nayeon laughed with the other members. "I never heard of that!" Nayeon said. "We aren't spoilt we can do things ourselves." Jeongyeon said causing Nayeon to be in shock. Jongyeon and Momo walked to the kitchen and the maids helped them wash their dishes even though they insisted on doing it themselves. Momo and Jeongyeon returned to their rooms after awhile. "My lady!"  Lady Wu called. "Enter!" Momo said. "Miss Nayeon to see you." Momo sat up and Nayeon entered. Momo stood up and bowed. "I see you are getting used to this life." Nayeon smiled. Momo smiled back. "Alright, give me some information about you guys." Nayeon said. "Well, we are both poor and make a livign out of dancing and singing till we came here." Momo replied. Nayeon nodded. 

Nayeon handed her a box and a piece of paper. Inside the box contained a tight shirt that shows Momo's s clearly and exposed it with a triangle. Paired with a tight pants making a V at the area. Also containing a gun and a gun strap which goes around the leg. Nayeon left for Momo to change. 

Momo changed and left with her bodyguards. Nayeon and the other girls were discussing and Momo rushed down and bowed. "Unnie! Nice clothes!" Sana said. "Thanks I do like it." Momo replied. "I'm glad you did." Nayeon said. They then walked out and into the van. Momo sat down on one of the seats infront of the hightech computer. The van had a self-drivign system and a table with a digital space for resourses. "Unnie! My documents are missing." Sana said. "What? How could you?" Nayeon asked. "Here it is." Momo said handing her a thumbdrive. Sana took it and plugged it into the digital table. She was shocked to see the resource appearing from the top. Nayeon nodded. 

"Unnie! Something is chasing us." A girl said. Momo looked up. "Oh! That is our other mafia, she hasn't been tested named J." Nayeon said. Jeongyeon and Momo worked together. "We have to stop the vam." J said. "Why?" Nayeon asked. "It would prevent them from chasing us." J said. Nay3on pressed the stop button and the van stopped. The girl's came out but didn't notice that J did not come out. The van behind them stopped. Their bodyguards appoarched it and found nothing in the car. They then heard a sound of the engine starting. Momo and Jeongyeon pulled out their gun and pulled the trigger. They aimed for the engine and fired. The van stopped. The other girls and their bodyguards rushed to the van. 

Momo and Jeongyeon blew the gun and spun it returning it to the gun strap. They looked at their bodyguards who bowed before walking with them. "! HOW DARE YOU?" Nayeon said pulling onto J's hair. J screamed in pain. Nayeon pushed J to the road and suddenly the van started moving knocking J down. Nayeon pressed the stop button on her remote. Blood flowed and spreaded around J. Nayeon apporached her and kicked her head. The other girls gathered. "! Dare to cheat me? Just you wait, you and your family! Grive danger I say." Nayeon said. She laughed evily. "Get rid of the evidence and her stupid body. Oh wait one final thing." Nayeon said pulling out a gun and stabbed J a few times leaving the knife in J's body. 

"Good job Momo and Jeongyeon." Nayeon said. Momo and Jeongyeon bowed. "It is the first time a new comer has done it afterall." Nayeon continued. "We both learned how to survive on an incident like that." Momo said. "I have a question." Jeingyeon said. "What are we gonna do with the sirens behind us?" Jeongyeon asked. Nayeon looked back and smiled. "Well, just wait and you will see." The van soon reached an opened port and the van entered

 The van made its transfomation as well as the bodyguards behind. Their cars connected with the van. The van changed into a submarine and the cars too changed. Then a rocked opened suddenly and the vehicle entered. The girls got off after arriving at their underwater hideout. "You finally arrived, Nayeon!" A voice came. It was Blackpink! Jennie's voice made Nayeon smile. Jennie looked behind Nayeon and saw her new mafia. "Oh! This is Momo and Jeongyeon, they just joined. Momo and Jeingyeon this is Jennie, leader of mafia group Blackpink. There stood Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé." Nayeon said. As Blackpink, Momo and Jeongyeon bowed. "Nice outfit, some taste you have." Jennie teased. "I know, perfect right? To get those guys who drool over y bodies." Nayeon pointed. "I know." Jennie crackled. Momo and Jeongyeon retreated. Then another voice came. It was Gfriend! They entered with their six girls and Nayeon went over to hug them with the other girls while Momo and Jeongyeon stood rooted to the ground due to embarrassment. "Momo and Jeongyeon right?" Sowon asked. Momo and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Hello, I am Sowon, this are my mates Umji, Sinb, Yuju, Eunha and Yerin." Soowon said. As the other Gfriend members bowed. "Nice to meet you!" Sowon said holding out a hand. Momo hesitantly shook her hand. "Don't need to be afraid I do not harm you." Sowon said. "So Nayeon reason to meet up on this stupid meeting?" Jennie asked. "I was bored and wanted to doscuss something." Nayeon replied. "So where are those idiots?" Nayeon asked. "Still in the middle of handling a mafia case apparently someone hacked their web and they are currently beating the out of that guy." Jisoo said. Nayeon nodded and led the girls to the meeting room. The girl's stood behind each of their own bosses while Nayeon, Jennie and Sowon sat down. Noises were heard and the door opened outside stood I.O.I. IOI bowed and apologised for being late. 

The meeting went on as they talke abkut some nonsensical things. "Let's meet up like this next month." Nayoung suggested. "I have to check my scehdule but should be ok." Nayeon replied and sent the girls out. Nayeon opened a door and outside was their Mansion. Momo's jaw dropped. Apparently Nayeon's high technology devices are not just for say but also for show. Nayeon laughed as their bodyguards dismissed and their maids followed them behind.( Their maids walked with only the names I mentioned infront can hold their head high while the other 3-4 rows depending on their rank move with their heads down.)