Chapter 1

Pristin High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day of school has finally started for the students of Pristin High. By now, most of the students should be in their respective classrooms as class starts in 10 minutes. Kyulkyung and Eunwoo look at each other in confusion as the resident playgirl has not arrived to school because the player always goes to school like, 20 minutes earlier and sometimes even an hour earlier. 99 out of 100 times, the girl would go to school early to make out with other girls before class starts. The other 1 time you ask? Well it is to eat the chocolate pudding their school cafeteria serves. It’s a popular menu in their school and it usually finishes right after recess starts so if you get a hand of one of those during recess, you’re lucky as . A little over 10 minutes later, class finally starts and still no sign of Yebin.

Meanwhile, the girl Kyulkyung and Eunwoo were thinking about is running at the speed of light from the school’s main hall towards her class. Thank God the disciplinary teacher wasn’t patrolling today or else Yebin would have to clean the school toilets again and that wasn’t a very good memory. Bloody pads thrown into the toilets, some blood stains on the toilet seats, and even green-yellow coloured puke. Yebin shivers as she thought of it because it was undeniably a disgusting experience and she swore to herself she would never want to do it again.

As she was running towards her classroom, she accidentally bumped into someone who was coming out of the bathroom and she heard the loud sound of glass breaking. As Yebin was going to curse the girl, she looked up and she swears she is looking at an angel.

“I’m so sorry,” the taller girl apologizes and proceeds to pick up the broken glass.

“No no no, i-it’s okay,” Yebin stutters and she curses herself in her head. And surprisingly, Yebin squats down to help pick up the broken glass. Yebin knows she should be going to class now but the angel in front of her is her main priority at the moment.

“Why are you carrying a mirror around anyway? You’re already really really really pretty,” Yebin says and flashes a charming grin to the taller girl.

Before the taller girl could reply, Yebin suddenly lets out a loud yelp as she accidentally cuts her finger trying to pick up a bigger piece of the glass. Yebin looks at it in horror and tears could be seen in her eyes because unlike her appearance and reputation as the player in school, she’s quite a baby when it comes to cuts or when she hurts herself.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” the taller girl asks with a worried tone and her eyebrows furrowed but she then chuckles after seeing the tears in Yebin’s eyes.

She brings her finger closer to her lips and the blood.

“oh my god.” Was all Yebin could think about because first of all, her finger is being by a goddess, and two, she can feel the taller girl’s tongue on her finger. After what feels like a decade of finger , the taller girl quickly drags the player to the nurse’s office.

When the taller girl explained to the nurse what had happened, Yebin couldn’t help but to stare at the taller girl because Yebin never met anybody who looked that attractive when talking. Yebin notices that not only her face (and body) is pretty, but also her voice. Yebin finds herself getting addicted to the taller girl’s voice and hoped she doesn’t stop talking but that ain’t realistic, right? As soon as she thought of that, the taller girl stopped talking.

After cleaning the cut and applying some medicine and a bandaid after much difficulty because Yebin kept resisting it, the nurse ushers the two girls out but not before telling them to be more careful in the future.

“Didn’t know Kang Yebin was such a baby for little cuts,” the taller girl says as she chuckles.

“Shut- wait how do you know my name, pretty girl?” Yebin says as she raises an eyebrow.

“It says so on your nametag. And my classmates talk about you a lot. Something about making out behind the school with you,” the taller girl says nonchalantly.

“oh…” Yebin has always been proud of the whole ‘making out with 200 different girls’ thing but not now. For some reason, she feels weird and embarrassed. She searches for a nametag on the taller girl’s shirt but unfortunately, the taller girl was wearing the school’s t-shirt and there wasn’t any names imprinted on it.

“I don’t really like them though. We just made out,” Yebin says. The taller girl only nods.

As they reach the ‘murder scene’ of the mirror, they noticed all the glass was gone.

“Guess the cleaners helped us out,” the taller girl says and looks at Yebin.

Yebin finds the taller girl’s eyes prettier than anyone else’s and she can feel herself getting in. Yebin feels her heart skip a bear and her stomach feels all tingly and mushy. After the intense 5 second stare between the two of them, Yebin finally speaks out.

“Should I accompany you to your class? I don’t have class right now,” Yebin lied.

“Sure,” the taller girl says and smiles.

A few walks later, they reach taller girl’s class that was noisy because there weren’t any teachers in there. Yebin could hear the girls in the class calling for her name and she just simply winks at them.

“Hey, what’s your name? I can’t keep calling you pretty lady forever,” Yebin says and grins playfully at the taller girl.

“Kim Minkyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter