Pristin High: Intro

Pristin High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pristin High is a big and prestigious all-girls high school in Seoul. It was established in the early 00’s by a rich entrepreneur who was afraid his precious only daughter would turn to the dating life in an early age and get influenced by other naughty girls and guys to smoke or go clubbing if she goes to a public co-ed school. He basically had everything planned before her birth. But what he didn’t expect was that his daughter turned gay. Rumors say that he went nuts and kicked his daughter out of the house but asked her to come back after an hour. How sweet.

History class aside, Pristin High is a school that anyone can get into, well except for people who identify as the male gender, but what I’m saying is, no matter how weird you look or how poor your family is, the one criteria to be in the school is to be excellent in both academics and co-curricular wise. But lots of less-knowledge(a nicer word to say stupid) bratty rich kids go there too, thanks to their rich parents and the principal who loves money like Mr. Krabs from ‘Spongebob Squarepants’ except she's Mrs. Krabs and she doesn’t have a red shell or long eyes. If she does then she won’t be principal for long in that school because the government are more than ready to take her away and test on her.

Anyway, there are 3 groups of friends the students in Pristin High always talk about. Some good talk, some bad talk. The first one is a group called “QPH" which is basically just short form for 'Queens of Pristin High'. They have the rich and nice Queenka, Kyulkyung, the player than gets a new side hoe every 10 minutes, Yebin, and the one who falls in love every 10 minutes, Eunwoo. Although that combination might sound weird but these three kids are like rice and ketchup, it sounds weird but they just match so well despite the differences. Unlike other mainstream Queenkas, Kyulkyung is a nice, sweet, and pretty girl who just loves animals especially puppies. One time, she bought her newly bought 4 month-old puppy to school because her mom had to go to a meeting that day and the puppy, who she named JooJoo, would be alone in the house and Kyulkyung felt that JooJoo would feel alone and sad so she bought her to school. Luckily, she didn’t get caught or she would’ve to say goodbye to JooJoo that day. And Yebin, the typical player in school that everyone falls in love to thanks to her charisma and charms. Rumors say that Yebin has kissed more than 100 girls in her 2 years of studying in Pristin High so far but Yebin likes to say it was 200 girls but oh well, if Yebin says its 200 girls then its 200 girls. Many girls tell themselves that they wouldn’t fall for Yebin but to no avail, they get in by Yebin’s charms and sooner or later they catch themselves making out with Yebin behind the school or in the bathrooms. Lastly, Eunwoo. Eunwoo is named the ‘gay queen’ in their school as she falls in love with many different girls quite a lot to the extent that Kyulkyung and Yebin have to control her sometimes.

“Girls are just too pretty…” she always says as she stares at an average-looking girl who just simply smiled at her.

Although she always says that she has ‘fallen in love’ with a girl but she’s like those unloyal stans you see on Twitter or Instagram. She changes her ‘crush’ every 10 minutes. Her record of liking the same person for the longest time was 2 and a half months because the said girl turned out to be a smoker and Eunwoo never dropped someone so fast until that day. These three are loved by the whole school mainly for their looks but they’re good academic-wise too, but not as good as the “The Brains”.

"The Brains" is a group that also consists of 3 students. Only that these three students are the top 3 in their school for academics and co-curricular activities. Although these three always get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter