FF I

Fell in a Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So yeah I will be updating this too from now on but I can't assure an everyday update. So bare with it. Hehehe XD Just kidding Please do understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's pov~

I just got home from the hospital. I don't know what happened to me. But all I know is that, I completely lost myself, my mind, my memories  and the thoughts inside of it. I'm Myoui Mina they said. I don't know what life I am living but I feel strange about something. My mother and father told me that I am a happy kid. But I think it is not true. They just want me to be like that for me not to remember anything. I know that they are hiding something from me, I know. Roaming around our house familiarizing it, hays I can't remember actually I don't know if this is our house or not. 

"Mina, I know it's hard for you. Don't force yourself to remember. By the way, this is not our old house. We just moved here because I think we need to have a new life." And that's what my mother said.

"Sweetie, you are going to your new school tomorrow. You can go to your room now, it is the last door from your right. Rest well." Dad said and kiss my forehead. I just nooded to them and go upstairs looking forward in my room and enter. It's not small, it is not that big, it is just a normal room with bed and couch, it also has laptop, computer, tv and stuff toys I think. I find some clothes and go to my own restroom. I filled the bath tub with water and adjust the temperature of it. After that I rest on my bed drift into slumber.

I woke up with a sunlight coming from my window straight into my face.

"Mina.... Mina, time to wake up it's your first day of school." 

"I'm coming." I stretch my body and grab some clothes, go to the bathroom and take a shower. Taking a shower I saw something on my neck as I look into the mirror, it's like a tattoo, with a sign on it. It is just a simple sign but I don't know the meaning of it. It is also small about 1 and a half inches.

'Is it real? Do I really have this? Hays, nevermind. I think I put something like this back then.' I thought as I walk out of my room and put my clothes. I go downstairs and saw my father reading newspaper, my mother looks at me and smile. "Morning." I utter.

"Good Morning sweetie, have a breakfast your father and I will take you to school today." I nooded and eat.

 

My parents drove me to school as we are now in the parking lot, they talk to some official and I think it is the principal. After that a man my parents is talking speak "Myoui Mina... Your teacher is.. Ms. Jeon come here. This is Mina your new student, and Mina she's your new adviser." I just bow my head and give a soft smile. "Please her in your room." Ms. Jeon nooded and said "Let's go Mina." My mom and dad hug me. We unenter the office and parted ways as I am going to my classroom. "Mina, you know what? Why are you here? I mean there is nothing wrong with you, right? Hays, nevermind."

"Miss?"

"Nevermind, don't think about it." she said. But I stopped when I saw someone staring at me. His stare is strange, it is creeping hell out of me. "Mina, hello. Are you still here?" Ms. Jeon said while waving her hands on me, and look to the direction where I am looking. I snapped out on my thought. "I think you should avoid him, come." She said, I look into the man and he smirked creepily.

We enter a classroom which is I think that it is our room. I saw something familliar. He looks like a man who's just looking at me lately, but his hair is not similar as him.

"Class this is your new classmate. Introduce yourself."

"I'm Myoui Mina, please be kind to me." I said simply and look around my classmate. Then someone go inside the classroom and go to the backseat. I feel strange the way some of my classmates look at me. "Okay, you can choose a seat whenever you want." Then a girl raise her hand and said, "Mina, here you can sit with me." i walk to her direction and look at her. She's smiling like she don't know that our classmates are all looking at us. "Hirai Momo, I know it's strange and don't mind them, some of them are popular so don't get on their way." She told me her name and whispered her explanation, she offers her hand and I shook it.

"Thank you. Call me Mina." I said and give her a small smile.

Ms. Jeon started to discuss after that, I think she's discussing about a book with angels on it. She keeps on blubbering and blubbering about angel stuff. Like: Why are there a fallen angels, Or is it true that there are fallen angels in land, and lot more questions.

"Class what is the meaning of this?.....'Sunt angeli qui ibi non sunt ad latus, qui sunt angeli et amant vivere eligere ut humanum.' Who knows? Please raise your hand." I raised my hand cause it feels peculiar that I can understand those words."

"There are angels who don't where side to go, they are the angels who choose to live and to love like human?" I asnwered it like a question.

"Right, that's the meaning of it. Seems that you are good in latin, huh." She said and all my classmates look at my direction, their looks are like confused, some of them are no expression, the creepy man is smirking, the man he looks a like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter