Introduction XD (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (゚▽^*)

Fell in a Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina- She's a girl who is being reincarnated from the time in the beginning. However she is only fated to love someone.  And that someone is an angel from above who is not sure on where he wants to belong. (Myoui Mina she being reincarnated so she will have various names to appear here.) Shy person, introvert, hated by the others and has a lot of talents she's not using.

Chou Ziyu (Tzuyu)- He is an angel from above who doesn't know where he wants to belong. He become a Fallen Angel because he fell in love with Mina and choose only to love. He has a twin brother that is now belong to Satan's group. (Btw. Since Tzuyu here is a fallen angel he will be appearing with different names. Those are his name from the past to hide his Identity. It ill be the same to the other angels that I will be introducing after him.) He is a MVP player in BasketBall, A former Captain in Soccer team, drummer/leadvocalist of Fallen Band.(A/n: I can't think of anyname for the band sowwy (◜௰◝))

Zhang Tzujin (Another Tzuyu)- He is Ziyu's Twin brother. He is in Satan's group. He also have feelings for Mina and become an enemy of his own twin brother. He is the older one from them. Player in Baseball, easy go lucky, had been jailed for a hundred times, and a player.

Son Chaeson (Chaeyoung)- He is a normal people who is very intelligent when it comes to gadgets and ofcourse in school's subjects. 

Kim Hyun Dae (Dahyun)- He is Ziyu's bestfriend one of the fallen angel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter