(KyungHyun) At First Sight

One Shot Directory
  • For @kemijang 
  • Pairing: KyungHyun (Kyungsoo, Dahyun)
  • Genre: Fluff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the short interview was over, Kyungsoo was finally able to snap out of the slight daze he was in. He couldn’t keep his eyes off Dahyun the entire time she was speaking. The girl was just too cute. He had always been a fan of twice since they had debuted, the group was entertaining. But he hadn’t seen them this up close and personal before. Especially not who he considered to be the cutest member, Kim Dahyun.            

One of s tapped him on the shoulder and smiled goofily. “I know you like her, Kyungsoo. You should go talk to her before her members get here.” Chanyeol nodded towards the girl that was waiting outside in the hall quietly. She just seemed to fit in with his style. He wanted to be able to just go up and talk to her but he was too nervous. What if she didn’t like him the way he did her? What if she rejected him? That would just make everything awkward. He didn’t want it to end up that way. He shook his head and went to go sit on the couch in their dressing room. “No, I can’t do that. There’s too much risk. What if she doesn’t feel that way? I’ll just embarrass myself.”

The other members looked at him with pity drawn on their faces. They wanted to help him out the best they could. They each began throwing out ideas to help him in the hopes that one of them could convince him to go talk to her. Eventually, he heard one of them suggest something that didn’t seem too nerve wrecking and quite gentleman like. He stood up from his chair and fixed his clothes and his hair before walking out into the hall.

Dahyun was on her phone, texting her groupmates out of boredom. She was supposed to wait there until one of the older members came to pick her up, in case she went wandering or the wrong way. None of the members were answering her texts, though, she figured they must’ve been busy getting ready but she felt kind of embarrassed just standing out in the hall like she was. A door a few feet away opened and out walked one of the members of EXO. She stood up and bowed her head to him with a smile. “Hi, Kyungsoo Oppa!” She gleamed, the cuteness of her being projected through her voice. The man only chuckled and bowed his head back out of politeness.

“Hey, Dahyun-ssi. How come you’re still out here alone by yourself?” He asked while putting his hands into his pockets. The girl held up her phone before tucking it away. “My Unnies are busy so I’m just waiting until they get here.” He nodded his head before brushing a hand through his hair. “Why don’t I walk you to your room?” Dahyun was taken aback by his offer. She folded her hands together and nodded her head. “I think you might know this place better than me, so sure.”

He held out his arm and she wrapped her hand around it. “So, Dahyun, would you like to get some ice cream with me sometime?” He asked as they walked down the hall. Her cheeks flushed a shade of red, this was the first time someone had asked her out before. “You know when you aren’t busy with your schedules and everything?” Being a little too nervous to speak she nodded her head. She finally clears and gained the courage to look at him. “S-Sure. I’d love to.”

They finally arrived at her room and he stopped walking and gestured towards the door. “Well, here we are. I’ll see you then. Just let me know when you aren’t busy or tired.” He said, strangely feeling confident in front of her and seeing that she was as shy as he was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I’m sorry I didn’t write more! I haven’t written a straight couple in a while, but I hope you liked it!