(TaeNy) Ice Cream

One Shot Directory
  • Pairing: Taeny (Taeyeon, Tiffany)
  • Genre: Angst 

They were walking together, swinging their hands as they went. Walking on without a care in the world. They were by the Han River when it all happened. While they were sitting on a bench facing towards the river, there was a person standing behind a tree, watching.

"TaeTae" Tiffany said, pouting while laying her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. "What is it, Tiffy?" Taeyeon responded, laying her arm around the other girl. "I want ice cream." Tiffany used her aegyo that she knows always worked on Taeyeon, whether either of them liked it or not. Taeyeon nodded, "Okay, I'll get us ice cream then. You sit here, princess." Tiffany nodded happily and lifted her head so Taeyeon could get up. Taeyeon already knew what Tiffany wanted, so she didn’t need much time to think after she got to the ice cream cart located around the corner. Tiffany sat on the bench and hummed to herself while looking out at the river.

The man that had been watching her slowly crept up behind her, holding a knife in his hand. With no one at the river, they were alone. He took one of his arms and put it around her neck, holding it back so that she couldn’t breathe. Tiffany gasped, bringing her hands up to the man's arm, trying to pry him off her. He pulled back harder, Tiffany's face turned red as the seconds passed. She kept trying to break free but eventually, everything went black and her body fall limp against the bench. He went to the bench and picked her up, carrying her in his arms through a dark alley to his van. He put her in the back seat and covered her up with a blanket. After he finished he walked to the front and sat in the driver's seat, starting up the car to drive away

When Taeyeon finished ordering the ice cream cones, she walked back around the corner. She was confused when she didn’t see Tiffany where she left her. “Tiffany!” She called out as she wandered around the park until she saw a figure holding a body in his arms. She immediately dropped the ice cream and ran after the tall figure. Just as Taeyeon caught up to him she started shouting, "Yah! Tiffany! Help! Someone help! He's kidnapping my girlfriend! Tiffany!" She stopped running after the car had turned around the corner and she couldn't see it anymore. She kneeled with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breathe while huffing out. "S-Someone… Help…" She sat on the sidewalk and tried to calm down after having chased a car all the way up the street. She hid her face in her hands as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Taeyeon?" She heard a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw her best friend, Sunny, standing behind her with her girlfriend Sooyoung. "Tae are you ok? We saw you running up the street and screaming. What’s going on?" Sunny looked up and down the street trying to figure it out for herself but not seeing anything. "Where's Tiffany? She's always with you…" Taeyeon bit her lip and started crying into her hands. "Oh no! Is that why you were running? Did she leave you?" Taeyeon shook her head and sighed before she muttered: “I think she was kidnapped…”

“Oh my god… We'll help you find her. Sooyoung took a picture of the car from the back. She thought it looked nice so she decided to take it. Hey, isn't Jessica's dad a police officer? He can get us the license plate number and track him down!" Sooyoung nodded in agreement and picked Taeyeon up on her back, heading to the police station.

Walking inside hurriedly Sunny shouted, "Mr. Jung! We have an emergency! Tiffany's been kidnapped!" He walked out of his office and removed his hat. “Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon? What are you girls doing here?"

"Mr. Jung, we said Tiffany's been kidnapped. Sooyoung took a picture of the car's license plate. We need you to-"

"Track it down?” He interrupted, “I got it covered. You girls sit in the waiting room, we'll handle this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany woke up in a dark room, laying on a bed. She had tape on and her hands were tied to a bedpost. A guy sat in a chair right across from the bed with a sly grin. "Oh, you're awake?" She froze before starting to scream but the tape turned it into a mumble. He chuckled and walked over to her. "You look so beautiful, do you know that, Fany princess?" Her eye grew wide as she recognized who her kidnapper was.

“You remember when I used to call you that?" She looked away, terrified of what would happen. "Aw, don't tell me you can't remember me?" He took his hand and brought to her face and turned it towards him again. Tiffany started mumbling again, this time yanking on the chains and kicking her feet in anger. She shook her head away from him, not to look at him. He hissed and slammed his hands on the table beside the bed. He stood up and opened the drawer to the table and pulled out a gun.

He cocked it then aimed it at her. "I would say I like them feisty. But, you. You ruined my life." He turned his head to the side. "I'm not going to kill you, though.... Not yet anyways." He unlocked the handcuffs from the bed and handcuffed her hands together behind her back. “I'm taking you to our secret place. The one we used to sit together in all the time." He stood her up and was now right behind her, holding her arms together with the gun to her head.

"You know what I'm talking about, right?" He grinned a little then started to twirl a piece of her hair in his hands. "I used to play with your hair like this as we were painting or reading that stupid book of yours." He whispered into her ear. "I know you remember. You said that you would never leave me. Then, the next week you were gone without a word. Except to that Taeyeon girl. My friends found out that I got dumped and not only that, but you went to another girl. I vowed to have my revenge and it'll happen." He growled at her and started walking her to the van.

After he put her in the trunk, he drove under the bridge of the Han River where no one would see them. He opened the trunk and dug through Tiffany's shorts pockets, grabbing her phone. "Alright. You're going to call Taeyeon and tell her where we are. If you don't, I'll kill you. Do you understand?" Tiffany nodded reluctantly. He went through her phone to find Taeyeon's number and pressed call. Then, he put the phone up to Tiffany’s ear so she could speak after taking off her duct tape. "Hello?! Tiffany! Is that you?" Taeyeon answered the call immediately. Tiffany's eyes watered not wanting to lure her girlfriend into the trap, but the kidnapper aimed the gun at her head and clicked the safety off. She swallowed and started talking. "TaeTae... Please come get me. I'm under the bridge at the Han River... H-Hurry please..." Her words trailed off at the last sentence and looked at the ground.

"Tiffany? Are you ok? I'm coming now! Stay with me ok?" Before Tiffany could answer the guy threw the phone into the water. He dragged her to the other side of the bridge so she couldn’t be seen and put some new tape over .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Appa! Tae got a call from Tiffany! She knows where she is!" Jessica yelled to her father. She had gotten there a few minutes before the call. "Great! Now, let’s go! Where's Taeyeon?"

"She ran out the minute Tiffany ended the call… We tried to stop her but she was too strong! Even for Yuri..." Jessica pouted to her dad. Mr. Jung took a deep breath and called in all his officers. Sooyoung and Sunny rode with Jessica, Yuri, and her dad. The rest of the police cars drove over but got stopped by traffic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon was calling out her name for the past 10 minutes. She had looked all over the top of the bridge and was now looking at the bottom. "Tiffany!" She called out again. The man that was holding Tiffany in hiding pushed the girl out, making her stumble onto the ground. Taeyeon heard the noise and turned, running to her. "Tiffany! Are you ok?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with saddened eyes. Taeyeon quickly took the duct tape off and hugged her close. "TaeTae...I'm so sorry. You have to go now…" Tiffany said, starting to cry. Taeyeon looked at her with confused eyes. "Tiffany, what are you-" She was cut off by the man grabbing her from behind. "Hello, Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. I don't believe we met. I'm Hoya, Tiffany's ex. The guy she left for you?"

Taeyeon cried out, “W-What do you want with me? Do whatever you want! Please, just don't touch Tiffany." He nodded and walked to another corner with Taeyeon. "Tiffany, run! This is your chance! Get help!" Taeyeon yelled as she was being dragged back further. Tiffany was in shock and didn't know what to do. She got up and ran up to the street where the police cars were finally rolling up. As soon as everyone got out of the car and started crowding over to Tiffany, they heard a loud gunshot.

Everyone froze and stared at the area it was fired in. After a while, Hoya walked out with his hands in the air and blood on his shirt. A police officer uncuffed her as she started falling to the ground. Once she realized she was free she ran over to where Taeyeon had been pulled. Just like she was living a nightmare, she saw Taeyeon’s lifeless body lying on the ground. Tiffany bent down on her knees and picked up Taeyeon's body and held her close. She started crying harder than she knew she could. "Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Stop playing with me! I know you're still here! Wake up, TaeTae!" She cried and cried as officers were trying to pull Tiffany away from her body.

Mr. Jung came and picked up Tiffany around her stomach as she struggled to go back to her girlfriend. "TaeTae! Don't leave me! I need you, you can't leave me by myself!" She yelled sobbing loudly. "Taeyeon! Taeyeon! You can't leave like this!” Mr. Jung sighed “Tiffany, please...”

“Tae was all I ever needed... All because of some stupid ice cream.