OFM 11

Our first meeting

Donghae's POV


Loud cheers can be heard from the audience as hyukkie hyung and I pose for the ending.

Talking about our position now...

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I kiss hyukkie hyung!!!!!

His soft smooth cheek.

I can't believe I really did.

But I can't help, he is so adorable and our ending pose is just encouraging me to do so.

But still...

So embrassing.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa..

Will he think I am weird?

The curtain pulls down slowly as the cheers keep on enchoed the whole hall.

He keeps staring at me. I blush.

"M-mian hyung..I-i just reflex..t-the kiss.."

Before I can speak further, I have already being pulled into his embrace. Hyukkie hyung?

So comfy. I close my eyes. His hug is really warming. I am willing to stay like this forever. My heart beats fast.

I think..I really like hyukkie hyung.

Not as a fan but a boy.

Maybe I should confess?

Just in time, he breaks the hug and hold both my shoulder. I look at him. The warm lovely face. I like hyukkie hyung's eyes.

"Hyuk..kie..hyung?"

I look at him. He bites his lips seems like thinking something.

"Hae-ah..I think...I think..I.."

My heart beats even faster.

With our position, is he going to..

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I widen my eyes. W-what did he say?

Did I hear it right?

Boyfriend?

"H-huh?"

He looks so nervous.

"Hae-ah.."

He takes a deep breath.

"will you.. be my boyfriend?"

I can feel my face is getting hotter.

He... Just...ask me to be his boyfriend?

I blush.

KyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

He confesses to me!!!!!!!

Ohmygawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hyukkie hyung!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo did I just say MY hyukkie hyung?

I look at him. He looks even nervous than before. This handsome guy in front of me, looks so different when he dances previously.

"Wh-what's your answer, hae?"

I can feel his hold on my shoulder stattering a bit.

I keep staring at him. Don't know what to say?

"Sorry hae.. " He sighs.

Eh?

He stares back at me."I might surprise you by confessing like this. Actually I try to stay away from you."

H-huh? Stay away from me? Why? Noooooooo I don't want to be separated from hyukkie hyung.

"..but.."

I title my head. But?

"I can't do it. The more I want to stay away from you, the more I want to be with you. I want to have you by my side always."

I feel so full in my heart listening to his every word.

He then loosens his hold while holding my hands instead."Hae-ah.."

I feel flowers blooming in my heart with the new nick.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I look into his eyes. There is no doubt that I can only see sincerity in his eyes.

I can't help but smile. I nod my head."I love you, hyukkie hyung."

In second, his gummy smile appears on his face."Really hae? You want to be my boyfriend?really??? Am I dreaming or not?"

I giggle."No hyukkie..it's real." I pinch his cheeks making sure it's not a dream.

Moment later, I am pulled into his embrace again."Thanks hae..I will be a good boyfriend of yours."

I smile on his chest.

We are now..official couple.

I blush with my own mind.

he then parts the hug and looks into my eyes. Slowly he leans in. I then shut off my eyes.

"Wohooooo...good show of both of you, hyuk- opps.."

We then snap out hearing the sudden crowd from the stage side.

"Kyaaaa"

"Omo!!"

"Viuvit..."

Various teasings and whistles can be heard. I blush. I feel like We are being caught of doing something bad.

"Wow..did you two.." Shindong hyung voice is fulled of tteasing tone.

I don't dare to look up as I feel my face heaten up of embarrassment.

"Hyung!!!" I can see Hyukkie is embarrased too being caught like this.

"Well, Let's go back to the back stage and..." Shindong hyung chuckles."You must tell us what happened right after the performance.."

Oh right! Thought our performance is the last, there are last greetings from the headmaster.

I blush and I can feel hyukkie holds my hand. I look up. He smiles at me. I can't help but smile too.

As we reach the backstage, all the teasings start again.

"So..I guess you two might want to announce anything? Donghae-ah.." Shindong hyung smirks.

"Uhhh..." I don't know wwhat to say. Should I just tell them?

"Actually..." Hyukkie speaks up."We are...."

But before he can finish his wwords,

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hyuk oppa.!!!!!"

"Hyukjae oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!"

a bunch of girls come from no where. And I am being pushed aside from hyukkie.

"Oppa, you are so cool. I never know you can dance like that.." Squeal a girl while holding hyukkie's arm.

Yah!!!!!!!! That's my boyfriend's arm you hold!!!!! Let go!!!!!!!!!

"Oppa! I am your fans now kyaaaaa!!!" Few girls continue to fangirl over my hyukkie.

I puff my cheeks as I see hyukkie is smiling. Not to mention showing his gummy smile. So he likes them? Hmpppp did he forget he just confessed to me?

"You don't want to do anything, hae-hae ah?"

I turn to the voice. Heechul hyung!

"If you keep silence..." He points his fingers to the direction where hyukkie is in the middle of girls."They will steal away your hyukkie."

I pout. They can't!!!

"Ohh..the girls might sneak their hands to hyukkie body to steal hyukkie's heart." Heechul hyung added.

Nooooooooooooooo hyukkie is mine!!!!!!!

I can feel jealousy build up in my heart.

"Yah!!!!!!!!! Stop touching my boyfriend!!!!!!!" I shout out.

Suddenly, silence fill the backstage as everyone looks at me, well, some in shocked and teasing expression.

"Hmmm..who is your boyfriend, hae-ah?" Another voice comes from no where.

Kyu!

I blush realising the situation. Pabo leedonghae!!! There so many people gathered here!!! So embarassing.

"Uhhhhhhh..."

"Hmm-hmm..who is it? We all want to know" shindong hyung speaks up too.

Great. Why do I feel trapped now?

"I am his boyfriend." The voice that I love speaks up and he holds my hand. I look up at him meeting his beautiful eyes and gummy smile."Hae is my boyfriend."

I can't help but smile at his confession.

"Hmm..why don't you give us some proofs here?"

What?

I turn to the side. What are you saying heechul hyung??????

"Yeah right. Perhaps, hyukkie just wants to calm his new fans, that's why.." Kyu adds."We need some proof like..."

He stops for a while and smirks. Eh?

"How about a kiss?"

WHAT?



End of POV

Hyuk's POV



"Yeah right. Perhaps, hyukkie just wants to calm his new fans, that's why.." Kyu said.

Yah evil brat! I am not!!

"We need some proof like..."

I look at him. He must be thinking something evil.

"...How about a kiss?"

I look at him disbeliefly.

Kiss? Now? Here? For godshake, there are so many people here!

I glance at hae who is now blushing while tighten his handhold.

Omo my hae is so cute blushing like that. His pinkish cheeks. I continue to observe his state until my stare stops at his lips. Hmmm...those cherry-like lips. His plump lips. It's so soft. I feel like eat-

Yah lee hyukjae!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!! It's not the time to think like that, you pabo!!!!

"No kiss huh?" Kyu said.

I can hear heechul hyung says."Mean they are not dating. Poor hae-hae being used as a shield"

What? No!!!

I turn to hae. He looks hurt.

No!!!!!!!!!! I am not using you hae!!!!!!!!!! I really love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Poor hae-hae. Let me comfort you." Kyu speaks up and ready to get near hae.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you dare to!!!!!!!!!

Hae then loosens our handhold.

NOooooooooo! Gah!!!! Think hyukjae think!!! Everyone is doubting and now hae too!!! Do something.!!!! Do-

Oh! The kiss!!!

I can't think much as when I realise I already hold both hae's shoulder then turn him to face me. Next second later, I already crush my lips to his.

Hmmm... The soft cherry lips. So addicting.

After few seconds, I parted our lips. Hae is blushing still.

"I love you, hae. Never doubt on it."

He nods then smiles shyly making me smile too.

Then we can hear cheers fill the backstage.

Eh?

We turn to the crowd.

"Congratulation, hyuk-ah. Finally you are able to finish the scene after the performance." Kyu smirks.

WHAT?

"Well...actually we did see everything after the performance.." Heechul hyung speaks up which making my jaw drop...

"..including the confession."

laughters cheers again as hae and I can only blush in embarassment.





...

A/n: I am back from singapore!!!!!! Both days of SS4 were AWESOME!!!!! Kyaaaaa eunhae moments xp

read my other fanfics^o^



http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123928/eunhae-got-married-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff-kyumin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123502/our-first-meeting-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/122034/our-endless-love-angst-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123665/my-dreams-are-always-sweet-because-of-you-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hanchul-kyumin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128953/friend-and-love-angst-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133657/midnight-naughty-love-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-