OFM 12

Our first meeting
Hae's POV


I keep blushing while heechul hyung and kyu keep teasing me.

Aish.. Why do we fall into their trap and kissed in front of everyone? But I feel happy as hyukkie didn't deny our relationship.

While heechul hyung and kyu busy in their conversation, I look at my boyfriend *i blush more* who is talking to shindong hyung a few metres from us. So handsoome.

"Hm-hmm...are you done checking out your boyfriend, hae-hae ah?"

I turn my gaze seeing kyu and heechul hyung is smirking in front of me.

"I-i didn't.." I look away.

"Oh really? But you are drooling over him just now."

"D-did I?" I rub the corner of my lip. Omg did I?

"My hae-hae is always so innocent." Heechul hyung ruffles my hair.

Well, even though he is evil sometimes, I know actually heechul hyung is a good hyung, except when he always try to share his love activity with hangeng hyung.

"But He is not yours anymore, hyung." Kyu says suddenly. Heechul hyung and I turn to him.

"Yeah right." Heechul hyung says in a sad tone.

"Why? I am your dongsaeng forever, hyung-ah."

"Of course, hae-hae. But now you are.." Slowly a smirk creeps in their lips."Hyukkie's."

Then they chuckle happily while I can only blush at the words he used.

"Hmm.. Your performance is so great today. I have prepared a present for you."

"Really?" I beam in happiness.

Heechul hyung nods." You can find it in your room later. I place it on your desk."

"Yay thanks hyung."

What could it be? A new dancing shoes? A new nemo t-shirt?

Then I catch kyu and heechul hyung keep on whispering to each other. Why do these two look more evil than usual?

"Okay. We are allowed to go home early today. Don't forget tonight's celebration, okay?"

Some cheers can be heard and hyukkie approaches me.

"Let me fetch you home, hae."

"Aww such a sweet boyfriend, hae-hae ah. I should act lovey-dovey with my hannie too." Heechul hyung teases again.

"Pity me. Can I have a ride too, hyuk?" He asks obviously trying to tease us. But Before we can answer, he answers himself."I think I need to go home alone. These lovebirds don't want to be disturbed"

"Yah!! I never say that." Hyukkie punches kyu's chest .

"Y-you can go home with us if you want." I add.

"Nah-ah. I can go home myself." He laugh.

Suddenly,

"Oopppa!!!!!!!"

We then turn to the voice enchoed the backstage.

Yoona-noona? Why does she look so terrible? Her hair is so messy, her face is stained with some dirt and seems she lost her left shoe.

"Omo yoona-ssi, what happened to you?" Lizzy noona asks.

"I was locked in the backyard warehouse."

I can hear giggles behind. But then I ppout as She approaches hyukkie and circle his arm."Hyukkie oppa. I am so scared."

"Are you okay yoona-ssi?" I pout more as hyukkie sounds so concerned about her. Although I know he is just acting normal to care about a friend but still I can't help it.

"I am not okay, oppa. Can you fetch me home?" She pleads.

Hyukkie looks at me feel like asking for a permission. I can't be mean, so I just nod unwillingly.

Hyukkie smiles and turn to yoona-noona. "O-okay yoona-ssi. I will fetch you home with hae."

"With donghae? Why?" She looks surprised.

"Oh well, of course hyukkie will go home with hae since they are a COUPLE now." Heechul hyung beams purposely enforcing on the word 'couple'.

"You forgot the best part, hyung." Kyu butts on."They KISSED in front of us too."

I blush but understand what their purpose is.

Yoona noona then approaches me."Omo sorry hae. I didn't know. I shouldn't bother both of you. I can just go home by myself."

Huh?

"Thanks for the offer oppa." She then bids us goodbye and left.

Perhaps she is a nice girl. I am so bad thinking she will snatch hyukkie away.

But I can't think more as my hand is being held by a warm hand.

"Let's go home" hyukkie grins showing his gummy smile.

"Neh." I nod and walk with him ignoring the teasings from kyu and heechul hyung.



End of pov

Hyuk's pov



I glance at my cute boyfriend beside me. I can't help but smile at the thought that we are now officially being a couple.

But Ever since we hop in the car, he grips both his hands tightly.

"Are you feeling not well, hae?" I ask as I still concentrate to the road as I am now driving.

He shakes his head."I am fine."

"You sure?"

He nods and blink his eyes so cutely. Aww so adorable.

"But your face shows otherwise. Is anything bother you?" I glance at him a while.

"I.."

"Hm-hmm?"

"I am nervous."

He then looks down on his feet and blushes.

Oh god. How can you create such a cute creature? And I can't even be more lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

"Are you nervous getting near me?"

I can see he nods shyly.

"Are you nervous being my boyfriend?"

He nods again.

I smile. I then take his hand and holds it tight. He looks up at me.

"I hope I can make you comfortable when you are together with me hae."

"I-i am.." He speaks up."B-but this is my first."

I glance at him.

"Y-you are my first, hyukkie."

Omo. I am his first boyfriend? Omomo does that mean I will be the first for all the couple thingy?

First hug. Well, we have done it anyway.

First kiss. We have done it too.

First date.

First husband...

Perhaps...even his...

Yah!! You ert!!! You just be his boyfriend today!!! Stop thinking so far..

I shake my head removing the stupid thinKing.

"I promise I will treat you well, hae."

He smiles and nods his head.

And our ride fills with chatter and laughters.


...


I stop my car as we reach his house.

"Thanks for sending me, hyukkie." He then faces me.

I nod. "Thank you, hae-ah."

"Neh?" He titles his head."Why thank me all of the sudden?"

I hold his right hand."No one ever really pays attention on me before. Like you always see, most people surround me because of my noona. But then you appear.."

I caress his face.".. and make me fall in love"

He looks away."Ch-chessy."

I chuckle. I think I shouldn't say more since he keeps on blushing.

"I will fetch you tonight then."

"Neh." He unfasten his belt but he didn't hop out yet. He stares at me with a cute loving face. Gosh! How I want to keep him 24/7 with me.

"S-see you tonight, hyukkie."

"Neh."

"Don't forget to call me once you reach home."

"Neh."

"Don't forget to call me when you come to fetch me."

"Neh."

Then he bites his lower lips as if thinking what to say. I chuckle.

"You should go in and prepare early, hae."

"Ah? Neh."

Then I kiss his cheek."See you tonight."

He nods and hop out. He stands in front of his house door and wave to me.

He is just too cute. I wave to him and drive off. I can't wait to see him again tonight.



End of pov

Hae's pov



I wave to hyukkie until his car is not seen anymore.

I touch my cheek.

I blush. He just kiss my cheek. He takes the initiative to kiss me. My boyfriend is so sweet.

KyaaaAaaaaaa. I can't help but jumping ups and downs celebrating it. But then I stop and decide to go in since some ahjummas watching my childish act.

I walk upstair and enter my room. The first thing catch my attention is the thing on my desk. Hmm?

I walk toward it and see a box with a card.


'I know you can do well. Hae-hae jjang."


Heechul hyung's handwriting. As messy as always. I feel warm with it.

I then open it, seeing a video recorder inside. Hmm? What's this?

I take it out and then turn it on.

Why did heechul hyung give me a video recorder?

It starts to play and i hear..

"Ahhhh... Hannie faster"

I widen my eyes seeing the scene.

"Pabo heechul hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



...