Night Cuddle

Night Cuddle

 

 

Wonwoo heard a soft click of the door. Being a light sleeper, he opens his eyes slowly, adjusting to the darkness.

"Hyung.." A nervous voice is heard.

"Mingyu-ah. What is it? Why are you still awake?" Wonwoo asked sleepily. A familiar figure greeted his sight. In his tall glory, Mingyu looked timid and fragile at this hour.

"Hyung..I can't sleep." Mingyu replied softly, afraid that he will disturb Jeonghan in his sleep. A grumpy Jeonghan is not a good Jeonghan.

"Come here." Wonwoo replied to the younger boy as he made some space on the bed. He can't help the smile that spread on his face as Mingyu is more than happy to comply.

It was cramp on the bed with two growing teens with height more than 180cm on a single bed. With Mingyu's gangly limb trying to fit in, Wonwoo feels smaller than he already is. When they finally get comfortable, Mingyu sighed in comfort.

"Why are you still awake Mingyu-ah?" Wonwoo asked gently. He caresses Mingyu's black hair hoping it could soothe him from whatever problem he is thinking.

"I'm so tired. We barely get any rest now." Wonwoo could hear the pout in his voice.

"But you're happy right?" Wonwoo smiles. Under the darkness, he could still picture Mingyu's smiling face. His favourite face.

"Yes hyung. I'm happy. This is my dream. Our dream." Mingyu looks straight into Wonwoo's eyes. It makes the older boy relieved it is dark so Mingyu can't see his blushing face.

"Go to sleep Mingyu. We have morning schedule tomorrow." Wonwoo said as he continues caressing Mingyu's hair, lulling him to sleep. A sleepy goodnight can be heard from Mingyu as he drifted to sleep.

Wonwoo continue watching Mingyu's sleeping face. He knows Mingyu is still a child at heart despite his tall figure and gorgeous face. The boy that never complain to anyone else he is tired. Only to Wonwoo. The only one he could share his deepest mind. The one he loves unconditionally. Things could be tough at times, luckily they have each other to get back to. Because they are each other home.

 

 

 

END

 

Author's note: Just a short Meanie fluff. No weird stuff this time XD. I love Meanie so much I cant even explain