Performance girl

She will make you live her crazy life

Rose's p.o.v.

 

It was a chilly wednesday night.  Three of my classes got cancelled that day so i arrived home earlier. At first i wanted to just collapse in my bed and take a nap, but i decided against it.

There wasn't any car on the road. it was really weird. There are some times when i can't even cross the street because of the cars. 

It was almost 9pm. Perfect timing for drinking. The streets weren't crowded, the stars started to be visible on the sky, and the streetlamps weren't on yet.

I went to the bar next to the campus. I had to clear my thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking of my ex-girlfriend, jennie. She broke up with me 3 months ago. Yeah. Enogh time to forget your ex. But definitely not enogh time for me. From her long, brown hair, cat-like brown eyes that were so innocent, to her badass personality. Nope. I just couldn't forget her. So here i am. Sitting in a bar. I ordered my first shot of coctail. My plan was to get myself so drunk tonight that i couldn't even remember my name. Well, that wasn't a good idea considering i will have classes the next day, but i didn't care. 

I sat there ordering my first shot. I have a good alcohol tolerance, i only felt slightly dizzy, when i was downing my 12th shot. As i wanted to order again an old dude came up to me.

-'Hey sweetheart, do you want to have a little fun?' 

His words were slurred and his posture wasn't that stable either. His breathe smelled like alcohol.

'He must be drunk'

-'No thanks, i'm okay.' 

I tried to glare at him, but he must've missed it, becuse he sat even closer to me and whispered into my ear:

-'Oh i'm sure you want to, you're just trying to play hard to get.'

The lights suddenly went off everywhere in the bar, and that scared the hell out of me. My brain shut down, my mouth was agape. I started to shake. I wanted to move, but i just couldn't. 

A song started to play in the bar. That somewhat calmed me, but i was still scared. The lights got again on the little stage next to the barcounter. Now it wasn't that dark and i could see the old grandpa is still next to me.

-'Sorry little sweetie, but looks like i have to go. The hot chic is performing again.'

'Chic? Performing? Again? What the hell is he talking about?'

I wanted to ask him but he was alredy out of sight. pff... these erted oldies are unbelievable sometimes. I sat there resuming drinking. At my first sip i almost chocked on it. Yeah. I just saw the hot chic on the stage.

 HOLY . Not only her visuals are good but her voice too! She's a walking angel i swear. I felt my face getting hot. She was so beautiful. Her voice completely me in.

         🎵she's into superstitions🎵
     black cats and woodoo dolls
            i feel a premonition
    that girl's gonna make me fall

      she's into new sensitations
      new kicks in the candlelight
      she's got a new addiction 
     for every day and night
     she will make you take your clothes off
    and go dancing in the rain.   
 she'll make you live her crazy life 
    but she'll take away your pain
        like a bullet to your brain  


           upside inside out  
               livin' la vida loca
   she'll push and pull you down
               livin' la vida loca
             her lips are devil red
and her skin is the color of mocha
           she will wear you out
          she's a  livin la vida loca
          she's a livin' la vida loca
          she's a livin' la vida loca~


       woke up in new york city
       in a funky cheap hotel
       she took my heart 
       and she took my money
she must've slipped me a sleeping pill
she'll make you take your clothes off
     and go dancing in the rain
 she'll make you live her crazy life
    but she'll take away your pain
       like a bullet to your brain

             upside inside out
              livin la vida loca 
    she'll push and pull you down
              livin la vida loca
           her lips are devil red
    her skin is the color of mocha
          she will wear you out
              livin la vida loca
        she's a livin la vida loca
        she's a livin la vida loca

as she ended the performance the lights went off again followed by loud clapping. she was so beautiful. she had long, red hair, chocolate brown eyes, cute little nose, and beautiful red lips. She had a confident smile on and looked at me through the entire performance. I started to fidget in my seat. I had to find her. Now.

 

 

 


After half a hour, i still couldn't find her. I walked around the bar, went out to the street, yet she was nowhere to be seen. As i went back who do you think sat there sipping MY drink? Yeah the chic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yeah...i'll just leave it hangin' like that. This chapter seems so crappy. It's too short and my writing style isn't that good either. Any ideas how to improve my writing style? TT

Comments are appreciated :D