2nd song: dangerous

can you feel it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title song: dangerous

main lead: yong junhyung

word story count: 2265

*

I softly hear your voice

Your small and pretty lips

Make me tremble, I’m curious

I keep looking at you

*

.

It slipped out between his gritted teeth. She’s dangerously breathtaking tonight. Sitting on his balcony, this girl had probably zero thought of how her summer dress had affected his heart. Her hair was done in messy braids, and he wanted to admit how flattering she looked in it. Hugging her knees tightly, she’d been avoiding his gaze, but even the moonlight couldn’t hide her flushed cheeks, so bright, so bare.

“I like you,” she muttered, timidly.

“I know,” he repeated, coldly.

His unfriendly reply didn’t seem to affect her, though. Jung Eunji remained still, as if getting used to it. Bowing her gaze, her eyes locked on the floor as if it’s the only option she had.

Yong Junhyung wasn’t bored, yet. Sitting facing her with back leaning on the frame door, his eyes hadn’t left her side profile which looked nothing but perfect.

She’s biting her lips.

And another weak whimper almost escaped his lips.

“How long you’re gonna stay here?” he questioned with the same tone. Reminding her with an obvious warning.

He saw her almost jerking from her seat, but she held it. Better than usual, his mind noted. An amused smirk rose, bemused with her unordinary bravery.

“It’s been three years, this feeling,” she added, and rather as if talking to her own knees.

“I know,” again, he cruelly repeated with the same way. As if mocking, or maybe getting bored, or perhaps it’s just her words didn’t matter anymore.

And strange enough, she’s still holding. Although her eyes were getting warm.

“I tried everything ...”

“And failed,” he finished. It’s when she finally craned her neck, looking for his stoic expression.

“Yes.” She replied, her tears finally escaped.

He sighed, expecting this coming.

“You’re really strange,” Junhyung remarked, his gaze remained cold. But he moved his hand nevertheless, reaching her cheeks, attempting to brush away her tears.

“I tried to like someone else, I tried to distance myself from you, I tried to hate you. But I can’t,” she continued between her persistent tears.

“I can’t be with you,” he replied, and it’s not the first time.

“Why?” she asked again, wishing she’ll get a reason.

But Junhyung only sighed. And pulled back his hand.

“Why?” she stubbornly repeated.

His reason was always kept safe. And he wished it’ll stay like that.

“At least tell me why, give me reason to stop embarrassing myself like this.”

“You do have reason to stop,” he muttered nonchalantly.

But she’s not letting herself to lose today. Not when she’s this close to him.

“No I don’t.”

He sighed. His gaze was leaving, looking at the dark sky instead. “You’re just wasting your time here, Eunji. I’m not changing my mind.”

“Does it mean I can stay?”

“In which part of my sentence that I’m letting you to stay?”

She moved instead, close enough to let him feel her presence, “because you’re not changing nevertheless.”

His gaze returned to her, and when he found her eyes cleared of the tears, a tiny smirk formed.

“You’re weird,” he mumbled, and she’s taking it a compliment.

“I love you,” she confessed again, her voice was timid yet firm enough to let him know she’s not playing around. And her body was leaning close, so close that it’s getting dangerous for him to stay still.

“I know,” but he rather challenged her. Something within him decided to fight back, not letting her winning.

Their distance was almost vanished by each inch she moved. And he’s not hating this. Not even the slightness.

Her delicate look, her stubborn gaze, her gentle breath, her reddish cheeks, her dangerous lips, that’s what he called perfection. They’re capable enough to weaken him. But he’s not letting her know.

“Tell me you don’t,” she mumbled as she’s nearing their proximity, attempting to challenge his well guard consciousness. Her lips were an inch away to his. His peppermint scent was too tempting to be ignored and rather getting close to win the challenge, she’s unconsciously letting herself get dwelled by it.

“Will you quit if I say it?” he whispered between his smirk, deliberately mocking her bravery.

Flustered. She noticed now. He’s testing how far she could play this game. By then her confidence dropped as she realized he’s winning already.

“I don’t-

“No, don’t say it!” She immediately pulled away and brought her palm to his lips, stopping him from continuing.

Silence indulged between them, in which she’s feared his next evil plan and he’s waiting for her next unexpected move. But no one decided to do anything until he realized his lips were touching her palm. Nothing could explain how much he wanted to touch it, to own it.

“Were you trying to kiss me if I didn’t say anything?” he spoke before her palm, and it’s enough to make her pull it away.

She’s not answering, but her cheeks getting reddened by the question. Enough to tell him the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter