Three

The Heart Menders Presents: Chasing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Don't you worry about a thing,

You could always stay with me.

---

 

The plan has been set and it was time for Kim Jongin to work on it. He likes the idea after all. He wants to make her happy and at the same time accomplish the task for her without any problems.

In no time, Bang Yongguk will reciprocate Elle's feelings for him and that's for sure.

Since they knew all about Bang Yongguk and where he was working, it was a great opportunity for them to work their plan there. The company that Bang Yongguk's working at is all about modeling and travel agency.

Suho decided to invade his workplace and instantly Jongin got the highest position being one of the shareholders of the company while Yongguk has no idea at all. Even about them working as 'The Heart Menders'. He was familiar with them because they all belong to the same circle and a group of friends. Fortunately, B.A.P always prefer to work hard and start at the bottom that was why Jongin use that opportunity and his connections to be able to work with Yongguk; to make his job easier, to make Elle and Yonguk closer together.

 

He was never new to the field of work, because he was a model himself and he was immediately hired for the highest position in the company and Elle automatically becomes his assistant.

Elle was unsure first, Suho together with Kai and Sehun knew it was a great idea, but she didn't think so. They could sense the doubt radiating from her that their idea wouldn't work, if she was much closer to him; she knew that Yongguk will much hate her, if he knew that she will work for the same place with him.

And the Heart Menders knew that they had to convince her, to make their plan work for two of them.

 

 

Jongin wrap his arms around her waist, feeling her calm down instantly at his touch. His hand caress the back of her head, allowing Elle to stay lost in the moment. "Everything’s just going to be fine, trust me," Elle embrace him back while she nods. She trusts Jongin and she trusts the whole Heart Menders but she doesn’t trust her heart at all. Bang Yongguk was always her weakness and her heart was fragile for him. She just keeps on remaining strong.

"Don’t worry, you could always stay by my side. Remember, we are in a relationship for real." The feel of his body close to her soothed her more as Elle always expected and within seconds he pulls away. His stare was always calming her heart and she feels good by his side. She was thankful enough by meeting them, hoping that everything will turn out to be better. She was more determined to win Yongguks heart, though with Jongin she felt much at ease, much more herself.

While Jongin’s mind swam not with the heady excitement of a new relationship, but with thoughts of them being together. He will make sure that she will be happy in a short period of time being his fake girlfriend – for real.

 

  

"I want you all guys to welcome, my new assistant and my girlfriend, Ms. Elle," Jongin introduced to the staffs and employees with a grin plastered on his face. With a surprise expression etched on each face of the staffs, Bang Yongguk being among them suddenly feels like his world stopped at his announcement.

He already knew that they have a new boss, but Elle being with him and the fact that she was in a relationship got him standing from his seat. He knows who she was and he knows very well that she was into him. How could she?

Elle widened her eyes, because of Jongin’s statement and he wrapped his arm around her as he make her closer to him. She was greatly surprised about what he just said, not expecting the girlfriend part. Jongin winked and giggled beside her as he looked into her and whispered things she couldn’t understand, being too close, his breath brushed on her cheek, she smiled awkwardly to the people around them. She was nervous, thinking that this was supposed to a fine day; her first day at work being Jongin's assistant, not forgetting about Yongguk.

 

 

Looking in denial of what was happening, Bang Yongguk march all the way to them.

He threw his head back after facing them and laugh hysterically. Mocking them with his reaction, then he let his distance much closer to Elle. Face to face, their nose almost touching as he snarls at her, “Ha! What are you doing here? Are you following me?" Elle's eyes widened even more when she felt being accused and understands what he just said. She let her arms cross over her chest, eyes narrowing, "What makes you think that, huh? For your information, I'm not following you!" She was getting irate. He suddenly showed up to be all grumpy and mad at her after what he did to her. It might be true that she was following him, but this time it was different and he broke her heart. I’m not going to chase you around this time. I’ll play hard to get and that’s it!

He look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter