Final

Close To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                During their trainee days, Mark and Donghyuck are the ones who are really close to each other despite of their different personality. When Donghyuck entered SM Entertainment, he was welcomed by Mark who is really alone that time like he needs a friend that makes him comfortable whenever that person’s around.

                On their dormitory, Mark shared his room with Donghyuck. They play games together and even make fun of their hyungs and dongsaengs. The rest of the boys felt that they’re a thing but Mark keeps on saying that they are ‘just friends’ and there’s nothing to worry about.

                One time that when their promotions are done, they got the chance to have a 2-week vacation on where they want to. And due to coincidence, the two young boys chose to be together on vacation because they want to have a bonding where they can relax themselves amidst of their tiring schedule. But Mark got the most tiring one way back NCT U down to NCT 127 and next is NCT Dream but he thought that his schedule ended which didn’t happen because there’s a comeback of NCT 127 again and the latter needs to practice again.

                But Donghyuck is there to comfort him whenever he’s tired. He’s like the mood maker of Mark just to cheer him up. One time that Mark is about to faint which the members saw him sitting to grab some oxygen and they chose to let Mark rest first for an hour. After their practice, the rest of the boys are having their break and Donghyuck steps closer to Mark just to talk with him.

                “Are you tired? Here, drink this.” –Donghyuck throws his bottle full of energy drink to Mark in order for the latter to not become restless at some point.

                “Thanks.” –Mark gave a smile to the latter because he can’t believe that the younger boy has a soft side of him. He didn’t expect that it will turn out just like that. But Mark has no thought of liking Donghyuck.

                “You can do it, Mark! I believe in you.” –Donghyuck ran after on Mark and hugged him while drawing circles on the latter’s back to become happy once again.

                The rest of the boys already left the dorm and go on their hometown to spend the vacation with families while Mark and Donghyuck didn’t. Mark’s family is really busy with stuffs and maybe it’ll be useless for him to go back there while Donghyuck’s mom is on work that’s why he didn’t chose also to come back home.

                On their room, the two boys are busy with their stuffs. Mark is writing a song which Donghyuck didn’t know because the young boy just suddenly grabs his guitar and piano. Donghyuck is sleeping for the entire day because he’s probably tired due to their previous promotions.

                They have no thoughts on going out of town together that’s why they decide to stay on their dorm. Mark missed Donghyuck so much even though they are used to be together every day but he misses their bonding together when they were on trainee days.

                When the boys debuted, the environment has changed. Mark gets busy with his stuffs while Donghyuck is just doing his daily routines. He likes him. He is just too dumb before that he has no thoughts of liking the latter lately. He is just afraid to confess his love for him because he probably doesn’t want to get rejected or blamed for some reason. He is just conscious with his movements this time.

                Thoughts had came out to Mark that he should have a ‘friendly’ date with Donghyuck. So while the latter is still sleeping, he lists down what they should do together.

                “Hmm... Lotte Waterpark... Han River” –which Donghyuck heard as he starts to wake up from his sleep. Mark didn’t noticed that the latter is already beside him, sitting together. But still he keeps continue to list down ignoring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter