Chapter 6

Lost

Sana jumped up and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu seemed uncomfortable with the prolonged contact now but Sana still held on for dear life. She felt her friend pull her grip to leave but she just held on tighter. "Don't leave. You asked if we could talk?"

"Yeah, I'm regretting that now." Tzuyu said this, but inside, her heart was racing, wanting to pull Sana closer and push her away at the same time, her soft head testing right over her beating heart. Tzuyu had to go as she was scared that and could here her heart going at hyper speed. She still didn't know why it did that, or why butterflies seemed to invade her stomach every time Sana came near her. She's have to talk to Jihyo about it. .  .


"So talk to me. Why did you say that yesterday? What could've given you that opinion? And my eyes aren't that ugly are they?"

Tzuyu was pushed onto Sana's bed, where Sana fell on her while trying to sit next to her. Instead of climbing off, Sana cuddled into Tzuyu's chest, which made her blush madly. "Your eyes are one - two- of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. They're so. . . " Tzuyu looked back into those eyes which were looking up at her and get muscles tensed. She wanted to run away, but with Sana's warm weight holding her down, she couldn't. Sana also blushed, looking down again. "I don't. . . What's the word? Trust anybody."
"Why not?"
"Uh, I don't like to talk about it. Ever." 
"Well I'm here. You asked if we could talk."
"Yeah I was just gonna say not to worry about what I said. It's nothing about our to you but then this happened." Tzuyu looked at their position. 
"I'll teach you to trust again."