Chapter 14

Lost

It hurt more than the first heartbreak. She thought Sana had card, whereas she knew the first person never had really. After her family car had been rigged to drive into the river, and the police showed who had rigged it, Tzuyu knew the relationship hadn't mattered. This time Sana had been caring, not cold.

Sana pushed Dahyun off of her on to the floor. "I told you about my relationship with Tzuyu, but you still did this! I have to go before she hurts herself. She can't see and she has no jacket!" Dahyun apologised before Sana got out the dorm and raced after Tzuyu. Tzuyu was day though and Sana couldn't see her on the streets until she saw a flash of purple, running across the road. . .

Across the path of a speeding car.

Racing until her legs hurt and increasing the pain, Sana caught Tzuyu's arm and pulled her back, instead of being sent flying, they received a dose of dirty water. Tzuyu fainted into Sana's arms​. Sana picked her up, surprisingly strong for such a little person. She nearly busted the door locking until Jihyo came out.
"WHAT THE HELL IS SO IMPORT- " Jihyo immediately threw the door open for Sana to come through when she saw the unconscious Tzuyu. "What happened?" Jihyo asked as she started to dry the maknae who she saw as her baby. "Total misunderstanding. She saw Dahyun kiss me."

"So it's not like you two are a thin- you finally confessed then?"
Sana nodded. The two stayed up all night, watching Tzuyu, making sure she wasn't I'll until a fever started to break out on her brow. Wiping her forehead, her hair back Sana never tired.

Tzuyu woke up the next morning, her breath rattling, and as she sat up, she started to cough badly. Sana appeared in front of her and all she could say was 'Why?'.

"Dahyun kissed me. I pushed her off immediately but you came in at the wrong time."
"Really? I'm supposed to believe that?"
"Yeah you are. She's been moping over you longer than you have over her. She stayed up all night to make sure you were ok." Jihyo, matchmaker and mother saved the day. Tzuyu looked at Sana with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry." 

"Don't be. It's not your fault." Sana kissed her feverish forehead, and then her lips, but was pushed away. "Stop you'll get sick!"

Sana smirked. "At least I'll be sick with you."

They lost themselves in their kisses.