chapter 3: excitement

THE PRINCE AND THE KNIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIIIII!!! If you have notice I change the title  that beacuse the new title seems more suitable than the old one. By the way I hope you enjoy the story

  

 

“Hyung look!!!”

I was in the middle of writing songs for our upcoming comeback when Jimin barge at my room. Showing his phone in front of me.

 “What should I look?” I ask sarcastically

“Look at their posts!” It says , JYP entertainment announced via the band's official Facebook and SNS that the group would release their second mini-album Page Two and single "Cheer Up" on April 25, 2016 at 12 AM KST

“So?” I raised my eyebrows

“They are having a comeback Hyung! Almost the same time of our promotions!” Jimin excitedly explain.

Ever since the incident two months ago. The whole member was always updated with this group, Jimin became their follower at their SNS and Instagram; Hoseok love to chat with his close friends at Got7 about the girls; Jungkook and taehyung was always excited with their programs; then I remember when one time she appeared on muscle queen, Jin kept on repeating these words like “It’s not good to have an enemy in our business Yoongi” or “Girls should be respected”

“Hyung? Do you think it is about time that you fix this?” Jimin suggested

Jimin is right. I admit that I was the one who made a mistake

 I scroll my phone search for a certain number

I smiled. I notice that Jimin is still standing in front of me and smiling.

“What?” I asked

“Nothing” he walk towards the door.

“By the way hyung, you seem to be in a good mood today” He points my smile.

I’m happy? Maybe because this will all come to an end. Thinking about this girl for almost 2 months is like a roller coaster. I remember this one time when I tried to search her name on Instagram and SNS but the results was overwhelming. I tried to talk for her in shows but no luck at all.  I scrolled my phone again. The truth is already had her number for almost a month already, I got it from Hoseok and He got it from JB of Got7.Their comeback can be my opportunity to set the record straight between me and her.

___________________________________________________________________

Good morning…

The first greeting I had this morning. It is almost a month since kept receiving messages from an unknown number. Messages like greetings, If I had eaten already, talking about weather.

I tried to block it but another messages from an unknown number came. So, I decide to let it be but I never replied to those messages since I don’t know who it is.

“Jeongyeon-ah breakfast!!!” I heard a call from Nayeon from the kitchen

I walk toward the kitchen and took a seat in front of Chaeyoung who is busy studying for her upcoming exam.

“What’s our schedule today?”  I asked Mina who is beside me

“Final touches for the comeback” She answered while sipping her coffee

“ughhh”I rolled my eyes, I can’t help myself to react. "Cheer Up" is a dance-pop song that incorporates multiple genres, including hip hop, drum and bass; but what I don’t like about this comeback is the concept. It is a cute concept in a cheer leader costume.

“You seem upset unnie?” Chaeyoung asked, it seems that she’s already done reviewing.

“nahhh I just remember something” I don’t want to tell her that the new concept bothers me, the cutesy concept isn’t just for me. It is 360 degrees opposite from my image.

As I am finishing my meal, Sana and Dahyun was busy chatting.

“Have you seen their teaser?” Dahyun excitedly asks Sana

“It was so cool” Sana said

“I bet their comeback this time would be a lit!!” Momo joined their conversation

“Who’s having a comeback aside from us?” I asked out of curiosity

“Haven’t you seen their SNS unnie?” Dahyun asks, as if it was my fault not knowing who is having a comeback

I shook my head “so who?” I still asked

Momo scrolled her phone and read “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever is the first compilation album of BTS. The special album will be released on May 2, 2016, supported with three music videos. The album contains songs from their two extended plays in 2015, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1, and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2, three new songs and several new remixes.”

I almost choke myself. BANGTAN again, Due to our busy schedules I almost forgot the incident two months ago. I was lucky enough that I wasn’t able to meet any of them this past few months. If their comeback as almost the same time with us, the possibility of meeting with the devil would be big.

“Unnie?”Dahyun waved her hand in front of me

“Ohhh” Is the only thing I can say. My phone beep. It seems I got a new message

Unknown: Have you eaten already?

Sigh, another message from this mysterious sender. I ignored it

“Who’s having a comeback?” Nayeon entered our conversation. It look likes she also already finished eating

“You too Unnie?” Dahyun with a disbelief look

“Yahhh we were busy okay!” Nayeon laugh at Dahyuns’ reaction

“It’s BTS, Bangtan!! Alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter