chapter 1: PAIN

THE PRINCE AND THE KNIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sneeze

Gosh

I keep on sneezing for the nth time since this morning, and for the nth time I kept on denying that I am not sick.

Any minute from now the program will start. What program? It’s the SBS Lunar New Year special Idol survival show: “The boss is watching.” And we TWICE together with AOA, 9 MUSES, BRAVE GIRLS, CLC, G-FRIEND, LABOUM, BTOB, Seventeen, EXID, BTS and other group are invited to participate in this program.

*Throb

Now it’s my head

Okay, I ADMIT

I may be sick. I should have taken that medication that Jihyo offered me this morning.

“Are you alright, our goddess maknae askUnnie?”

“Are you feeling sick today?” Mina asked with a sweet voice

I forced a smile and answered, “I’m fine, must be the dust backstage.”

“But you are frowning and keep on sneezing!” Sana looked so worried

“Yah, Don’t worry! I’m not sick okay, It’s just I’m not comfortable with my contact lens, and the sneezing must be due to specks of dust” I lied, “you know I hate dusty places right.”

“What’s the problem?” Jihyo asked she must be done with the meeting with the producers and leaders of each idol group.

“I think Jeongyeon has caught a cold” Nayeon-unnie answered her. She seems to be genuine concern.

“Is it true?” Jihyo will probably scold me this time based on her tone.
“NO” I answered cheerfully, hoping that I could convince her.
“Are you sure?” she’s still not convinced

“Sigh, I’m fine Jihyo, I know my body- it must be the dust” I answered in a serious tone

Jihyo sighed “Fine! I believe you this time, But IF YOU are really not feeling well for today tell me, Arasso?”

“yessssss” I Answered politely

Jihyo turned to each of our members and talked, “Okay, today we are informed that aside from the performances that we already prepared. We are required to participate in  GAMES.”

Chaeyoung raised her hand like a student and asked, “What kind of games?”

“Well…” Jihyo pulled out the piece of paper at her small bag “the first part is the fitness it would be wrestling.  So….” She continued “who would like to participate in it?”

“well, tzuyu and jeongyeon got most of the height” Nayeon suggested

, “that’s right, hight has more advantage so who?” Sana asked

I look at tzuyu. She seem nervous, our maknae surely isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter