Two

R M

"Another extra class tonight." You sighs, almost throwing all your things on the table. You unlocked your phone and hit the contacts icon.

Wondering if he can walk me home tonight. You thought, while searching for his number.

"Sorry. The number you have call..."

Damnit. He's not answering me. You try and try again until the fifth times, the result is still the same. He is not answering.

This fake boyfriend is so annoying. Why he isn't here when I need him?

"We will begin our class now. Turn to page..."

After 2 tiring hours, finally you are free. You walk to the collage entrance and keep trying to call Namjoon but there is still no answer.

To: Namjoon
Answer me, Namjoon!

Where are you?!!!!

I'm really going crazy right now, you better answer me.

Still no answer from him even after a hundrend time missed calls.

To: Jaena
Babe! I'm alone. Can you...

"Hey!" You stop typing when you heard his voice, someone you want to avoid the most.

"Oh hi." You smiles awkwardly to him, and avoid his gaze. Park Jimin.

"Alone?" You nods to answer his questions.

"I can send you home."

"Nevermind." You type messages to Namjoon, while answering him.

To: Namjoon
I'm begging you, Namjoon. Pls Jimin is here.

Take me LIKE IN NOW.

Suddenly, someone with black jacket and skinny pant approach you with helmet in his hands. As if you was possessed, you took the helmet and follow him to his motorbike. You don't know who is he because he wore helmet so you can not recognised him at all.

"Do you know him?" Park Jimin take your hands because he is curious with this unknown yet mysterious guy.

"Ah... yes. He is my uber. See ya." You wore the helmet and take a sit behind him. The unknown guy start the engine, and leave the venue.

Uber? Damnit. You wanna slap yourself because of the ridiculous answer you give to Jimin and to make it worse, you just ride a motorbike with a stranger. You do not know his name, where did he is taking you to and most importantly, you can not see his face at all.

Firm and tall. That's the only things you can see from the deep night.

"Who are you?" You gather all the strength to ask him, you scared because he might be damgerous person but you have to know who he is.

"Don't ask. I'm taking you home, so don't worry."

You do not know why his answer put you in ease, you supposed to be curious or scream or anything but you just keep quiet and hug him tightly when his speed is increasing.

Who are you?