One

R M

"Wanna grab something?" He took some sandwiches with him while looking for a empty seat.

Kim Namjoon. He is my nerdy fake boyfriend. I am using him just to make my ex felt envious because I can get a smartass guy for a dumb person like me. We only date for a week now, and I will end this relationship real soon. Like seriously, who's gonna be so desperate to date someone like him? Nah. That was me.

"I'm not hungry at all. Just bored." This guy only know study and eat, then repeat the same things for the whole week. Why I am choosing him at the first place?

"You have to eat, Ji Hyun. You haven't eat anything till now. Just havva bites, okay?"

Gosh! This guy really don't know me at all. Since I've broke up with Jimin, my weight is keep increasing like there's no tomorrow. I need to get in my shape back and hit other guy, of course it isn't Namjoon.

"You can have them all, Namjoon. You are the one who need to gain weight, not me. I'm fat." You rants, trying to stop Namjoon from forcing you to eat those sandwiches.

"But, you look beautiful. Just the way you are."

Wow! He really know how to talk smooth to a girl, where did he learn that? I'm lying if I feel nothing when I heard them. It's like there is a butterfly in my stomach.

"Did you just quote it from the song?"

"I... am..." Namjoon stuttered when he wants to answer you.

"Nevermind. Stay here. I need to go somewhere. See ya."

"Wait!"

You leave him alone at the cafe and walk to the lecture hall. You can heard him is running to you with his mouth full of food.

"I need to go to the class now, Namjoon."

"I can walk with you."

You almost lose your patience, but you try to hold back so this nerdy guy won't be offend.

"I don't mind walk alone to the class, babe. You are already late to your next class, so you better be hurry up. You don't have to walk with me, Kim Namjoon."

"It's okay, Ji Hyun since I am your boyfriend..."

Did I just do something bad in my previous life? Again, why I am choosing this lame guy? Godness. He never understand or just so lame?

"Namjoon! Like I said.."

"Look! Who's we have here? Ji Hyun-ah with her new boyfriend." Before you almost end your sentences to Namjoon, Haemi sudden make an appearance between both of you with her friends. In the other words, Haemi is Jimin's new girlfriend.

"I've got nothing against you, so get the out." You hold Namjoon hands and walks to the other directions.

"Really? What a thoughtful person are you. So sad Jimin can't see this."

"Well, so sad Jimin can't see how worse you are than me."

Take that. You leave without say any words after that. Because of her, you are already late for 25 minutes to the next class.

"You still love Jimin, right?" Namjoon said after a moments of silence.

"You don't need to know. Don't look for me after class, I'm leaving to the mall with my friends. Bye."

"You are not attending the class?" Namjoon ask after you took the other way instead of to the lecture hall.

"Nah. I'm late. You better don't follow me. Bye."

Again, you left him behind.