two

사랑의 레시피(Love’s Recipe)
Niel's POV 
"You have got to be kidding me." I stared wide eyed at the long line leading to the entrance of the school. I knew I should have woken up early. Grumbling about my bad luck, I headed to the end of the line and reluctantly sat down. It was all my noona's fault; if she didn't hog the bathroom I would've been able to leave the house at least an hour ago.
 
Ahn Sohee, I promise to give you hell when I come home today. Deciding to sharpen up my skills before the audition, I pulled out my recipe book and flipped to the page of the meal I was going to present.
 
"What is with this line? Please don't tell me I have to wait in this long line." I heard a snotty, like voice complaining from behind me. I didn't bother to turn around; girls like these were a waste of time.
 
"M-Miss, you have to-Master-"
 
"I DON'T WANT TO!" The shrill voice continued, "APPA CAN AFFORD MY TUITION! Why do I have to wait in this stupid line like all those peasants?"
 
"Miss Eunmi-ah-"
 
"Mimi-ah," a different voice broke off the stammering "maid", "Why don't we jsut pay to get to the front of the line?"
 
"OMO! Lena, you are so smart! Hand me wallet Juri!"
 
"M-Miss, I don't think it's-"
 
"Do you want me to fire you?"
 
"Here."
 
"Let's go!" I heard the clamping of high heels come closer and instantly I jumped up and stopped them.
 
"Where do you think you're going?" I demanded. Rich girls or not, they were not going to cut me.
 
"Who are you?" The girl in the center shot me a look and her friend on the left side instantly tugged at her arm.
 
"Mimi-ah, let's just pay for him too. We don't want to seem suspicious."
 
"I agree with Lena," the girl on the right nodded, "Mimi, let's just pay for him too. He looks pretty damn cute anyways."
 
"Fine," the girl in the center tossed a lock of her wavy brown hair, "come with us puffy lip guy."
 
Puffy lip guy?
 
"Haven't you been taught to not run off with strangers? Especially ones that are y like you." Okay, so it wasn't the best I could've said but I blanked out and I couldn't think of a better comeback.
 
"What are you? An elementary school student? Stranger danger?" She rolled her eyes and jabbed a finger into my chest, "I'm Jang Eunmi, now you know me so let's go or I will make sure you don't get into this school."
 
I glanced at what she was wearing; name brands from head to toe. Her handbag was even the latest overseas product and wasn't even sold here in Korea yet. I knoew because Sohee was waving the magazine picture of it all over the house. I swallowed and then shrugged.
 
"Be my guest lady."
 
Eunmi scoffed at me and walked past me. Her two minnions, however, didn't let me pass so quickly. They each latched onto one side of me.
 
"I'm Lena." The caramel girl batted her eyelashes at me. Her face was caked with makeup but body figure was a different story. Too bad I didn't have a thing for s.
 
"I'm Morgan." The black haired girl with purple highlights cooed. What was up with all the foreign names?
 
"Niel." I weakly smiled. Since they were paying me to go to the front I might as well give them my name. I looked behind me to see a slightly pregnant woman who was trying to keep up to us. By the way she dressed (casual and in unknown brands) she was Eunmi's personal assistant.
 
"How do you do?" I nodded at her and she nodded back at me.
 
"You are so polite!" Lena squealed, tigthening her claws hands around me. I did my best not to shake her off.
 
"You are so fine!" Morgan pressed her body against me, making sure I felt every curve of her body. Puckering her lips, Lena did the same. Although most guys would kill to be me right now, all I wanted was to shake these two off. If it weren't for being able to audition early, I would've shoved them and threw them halfway across the galaxy already.
 
"Can you two hurry up?" Eunmi asked. I almost forgot she was ahead of us. Instantly, Lena and Morgan let go of me. It was obvious that Eunmi was the Queen Bee. Eunmi shot a look at me and then proceeded to enter the school.
 
Chunji's POV
Stifling a yawn, I tiredly walked out of the car. my turn was just around the corner which meant it was time for me to take my spot in line. I've been at the school since around five because, well, my father forced me to wake up early and audition. Instead of paying for tuition he said I had to prove my tlaents by flaunting my skills here. And since he wasn't paying for the fees it meant I had to audition like the other hopeless "poor chefs in training"
 
However, I was smart and made my handy butler wait in line for me. When it got to my turn, he would call my driver who'd then wake me up and then I'd take my place. Smart right?
 
I fixed the collar of my shirt and stepped out of the limo and entered the school campus. With a bodyguard behind me on each side, I was definitely eye catching. I could already hear the squeals and snaps of cameras go off as I walked past the insanely long line. Who knew so many people would stand here all morning for a damn school? Rolling my eyes, I tapped the shoulder of my butler who looked half dead.
 
"I'm here," I said coolly, "you can step out now."
 
"N-Ne." He quickly bowed to me and I swiftly stepped into the line. As if on cue, the doors opened and allowed the first "party" to enter which included me. Just as I took a step 'though, a familiar brunette caught my eye.
 
"Jang Eunmi?" I called out and she sharply turned to me, her eyes narrowing once she caught on that I was the one calling her name. Let's just say we never got a long. Well, never is a lie. We did, once, like each other very much, her liking me more of course. We dated for about two months befoer I decided to move on; I don't do long relationships...they hurt.
 
"What are you doing here?" Ever since our breakup, the two of us have never been on good terms.
 
"Same thing as you," I winked, causing her two sidekicks to giggle like crazy, "I'm surprised you're here? Daddy made you?"
 
She glared at me and walked towards me, pressing a finger into my chest, "Shut the up bastard."
 
After the string of curses, she shoved me back and I can honestly admit, she's pretty damn strong. I stumbled back a little, not too much, but just enough to accidentally step on someone.
 
"I'm sorry-" I paused as a pair of glistening eyes stared up at me, "-miss. Are you okay?"
 
"Yeah, of course," she smiled at me in a reassuring way. She then pointed towards the door, "You should hurry; you don't want to miss your turn." And with that, she walked past me. I watched her walk up the stairs.
 
"Yah! Kim Jinyeon, if we get marked down because we were falling behind I will kill you!" Another girl, shorter than the cutie, pouted.
 
"Relax." Jinyeon laughed, "Stop overreacting!"
 
Her laughing face was certainly beautiful and I felt myself smiling just by the sight of her. Trailing up the steps, her pale skin, large eyes, and pink lips kept on entering my mind.
 
Kim Jinyeon eh?