royal 1

the vampire prince mate

                                The soft bed underdongjae's  body feel so real,the pillow feelso nice ,i snuggel into it more not wanting to wake up because he know this is all just a dream.the sound of someone laughting that makes him open his eyes.infront of him there was a girl with a reqally sweet smile on her face,her hair was short and her teeth was like a rabbit teeth. hyunki was in daze looking at the beautiful girl infront of him he thought he was death but when the girl start speaking everything change.

hello there my name is jung eunbi but you can call me eunha.what is your name?

my name i-is d-d-ongjae,why am i here miss

oh you dont have to call me thaht.jus call me by my name .how about you take a shower first then we can talk with everyone ok ?.eunha say with a convincing smile.but she miss the terified look at donjaes face.he is not a fan of crowed place but he did not voice it out since he was afraid that it will cause him more trouble.

after dongjae had taken his shower and wear his clothes,the two of them walks to the living roomm to meet the other person that eunha had mention earlier.she said that they were her sister . 5 of them,eunha is the third one and she had a twiin sister named yuju.the were all nice .soon they arrive at the living room,dongjae was starting to feak out but he just hide it all and sit beside eunha.all of the girls there are really pretty.he wonder if they are real or not.

 the one with the red hair stand up first and clap her hands twice so that everyone will give her some attention.by the way she moves donjae know that she is the leader,she clears her troat first  the sit down beside the blond hair one.

okay now since everyone is here we can star this meeting by introducing our self firs.so my name is sowon i am the oldest here and also the leader,i hope we can get along.said sowon and she smile sweetly at her

hi kid my name is sinb i really love baking cookies,do you like cookies?.donjae just nod his head .he wonder if sinb cookies are delicious or not.

hello name umji,that all.the way she talks was really cold thatdonjae thought that she hated him but euha said to him that umji is always like that because she does b=not know how to express herself toward new people

the next one is the twin eunha and yuju.the both of them does not look the same at al.while eunha was cute and short,yuju was tall and very charismatic her look can kill people in an instant.

the last one was yerin ,she was the nicest out of all with a bright smle and big gesture.it almost feel like she was really happy to meet him she even hug him so tight that sowon got to take her away from him.

so now that everyone had introduce thier self ,do you have  any question that you want to ask dongjae?

well who was the one that had bring me here? why am i here? who are you really are?and where am i .dongjae said with one breath.he saw everyone was holding their laugh because they think that he was so cute.

alright we can answer that.well we are gfriends the princess of the exodus country .eventhought wer are the princess we chosee to live peacefully as a normal people and let our other brothers take the throne.the one who brouht you here is prince kyungsoo,he found you near the dumpster when he was taking a wlak,and the reason you are here is because we were asked by our brother to take care of you untill tomorrow then our brother eill take you to their par of the catle and tell you everything that you want to know.and yes this is the royal palace.sowon said with a smile

dongjae was still processing what sowon had said to him,so now he was under the prince protection snd the prince even pick him up by hisselves.this is going to be a really complicated story,what had he done to deserve such a thing.who in this country does not know about the princes they are 12 of heme eaach with amaizing power and charm.they re the richest people here,everything they want they can get like a pice of cake.he wonder how on exoplanet they are interested in him.he was just a normal boy who live beside the dumpster.but at that moment it stikr him he was with a princess not 1 but 6 of them .

dongjae kneel on the floor and said he was so sorry for being rude towards the.he should have known by the way they were talking .how stupid is him.he was lookiing at he floor when he felt a hand on his sholder,it was eunha that hold him and asked him to satdup.she was smiling at him and she hold his han

donjae ah i want you to treat us like a family not royalty ,please .i may had know you for only a few hours but i already like you very much.please i beg you to treat me like a family.okay .as eunha said that donjae look at everyone he saw how sincire they were and he nod at them.he kow this may not stay forever but he decided that maybe a family is not something so bad after all.As they were talking sudenly the heard a rumbling sound everyone look at dongjae his face ws so red taht he look like he could explode.sowon decide that it is time for them to eat dinner.

 the sound of laughter and plate fill the dinning room .everyone was really happy with eachother.as they were eating suddenly two man walks into the dinning room with a smile on their face,the both of them are handsome but none of the princess was impressed except for dongjae.he kmow whoe they were and he was nervouse aboout ehat will happen next.one of the man that had a dimple walk to him gracefuly and bend over so that his mouth was at dongjae ears.then he said

LETS GO HOME MY SWEET LITTLE BOY

=======================================================================================================================

HI THER EVERYONE I AM SORRY THAT I UPDATED THIS STORY LATE .I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY AND SORRY FOR THE WRITTING AND GRAMMAR ERRO.I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CAHPTER.GOODNIGHT

EXO WILL COME IN THE NEXT CAHPTER SO PLAESE STAY TUNE