proluge

the vampire prince mate

   the sky was dark, the sound of thunder can be heard everywhere and the wind was really strong.If it was a normal people they will run for to find shelter but there under the tree sits two men looking like they just win a lotto with a big smile on their face.the storm that is happening does not even bother them.they were enjoying the beautiful weather until another man come to the sight.

"guys you should come inside now, dinner is almost ready," said the man with a soft smile

"but Hyung today's weather is good we want to enjoy it for now sooo can we stay here a little longer?"

NO WAY!, you guys better come in now before....mum come out and get you both inside by your ears.

alright we will go

just like that the three men went inside the castle while thinking about the best thing they could do after dinner.

 

AT A DARK SCARY ROAD NEAR THE CASTLE

 

     a boy clad in some thin shirt that he found in the dumpster was curled up beside a box shielding himself from the storm .he was shivering and hungry.he haven't eaten for days, his cheek bones is showing, he was really thin you could see his stats. how he wish he was at a warm place with food and love but that all will only be a dream who will want to take in a boy with a pair of eyes with a different colour for each eye.

    but tonight will change everything as he was on the verge of unconscious a man with a pretty smile come to him and pick him up.the man frown a bit when he was carrying him.he wants to put a finger at the frown so that it will dissipate and the beautiful smile will appear again.that was the lat thing he saw before his eyes closed and darkness consumes him.