Wreck Havoc

How Can You Chase Someone Who Isn't Really Running?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I edited this chapter because again, i in grammar. i don't usually edit my writings  before I hit publish so sorry. Please bear with me. Ahahaha Hope you will love her adventure]

"My eyes are starting to irritate me. I want these out of my eyes' sockets," Fil said while eyeing on the two lovebirds across her table, "those ugly love birds! The comfort offender of the society. They look extremely happy while I am here suffering from the curse of singleness. They're even kissing in public, such pathetic PDA-ers. The girl even clings on the guy's neck like a falling wimp!!! Urgh! I hate them for making me envious." she continued.

She stood up from her chair and stopped her mind from saying one more bad word to the couple, instead she threw the drumsticks she was holding at them and they were instantly apart. Great!

She returned to where she was sitting and took a sip from her cup of tea. Hmmm, camomile.  She was at her favorite café and was planning to relax until the irritating couple showed up. But she handled it quickly, so she continued her quiet time, listening to loud music.

A dark shade covered part of her table and she noticed that it was because someone was infront of her table. She lifted her head and removed her right earphone, and she saw the PDA guy standing infront of her, holding her drumsticks looking pissed. The PDA girl was standing beside him.

Fil instantaneously took the drumsticks from the guy's hand, "Oh you're returning this? You shouldn't have bothered.  But thanks anyways," then she continued with her tea and put her earphones back.

She was listening to a massive double peds drum solo but it was cut off when the guy ruthlessly pulled her earphones causing the wires to snapped. She was shocked because her 4,000 worth of earphones were splitted in half.

"What the f*** did you do?" she exclaimed looking as mad as the couple infront of her.

"Why did you throw those damn sticks at us?" the guy said while pulling her collar, like challenging her to a fight.

"Babe, I think you don't have to do that," the girlfriend mouthed while taking his boyfriend's hand off of Fil, looking really apologetic than angry.

"Don't stop me, Babe. This girl needs a piece of her own medicine.  She has to pay from throwing those sticks." the guy jerked her hard and her blouse are being pulled up and crumpled. The two buttons escaped from the stitches.

She didn't know how many more damage this person will cause her because now her 3,500 worth of blouse has been ruined. She could feel the heat of anger from her and was about to throw the guy a punch, when the girlfriend snapped causing her fist to stop midair.

"Babe, that's not really the way to treat a lady, even though she has a rough attitude and doesn't know how to mind her own business. You don't have to hit her!" the girlfriend looking really unhappy, "So let go."

Ouch! She doesn't know if the girl was stopping the fight or just blatantly insulting her.

The girl was pulling the guy's hand away but it just cost her another button. The guy was struggling away from her girlfriend's hand and she was being pushed back and forth and feeling like she's the rope from a tug of war game.

She had enough of these two. Before she can even grab the guy's hand away from her collar, he let go. The guy released her forcibly and paced towards his girlfriend but his hand accidentally smack onto his girlfriend's face.

All three of them were shocked even making hanged open shock. The guy stiffened with his both hands raised with an attempt to hold his girl's shoulders. The girl touched the side of her face that was slapped. That was a back hand slap and she knew that it will surely hurt and mark that face. The guy was somehow buff. 

They were silent for a moment, but she guessed all the customers in the cafe were shocked with the drama that happened. Tears started to fall down the girl's eyes.

"You hurt me?" the girl whimpered and suddenly Niagara Falls showed up on her face.

"No Baby, it was an accident.  I'm sorry. If you hadn't pulled me away my hand would not accidentally hit you, "he was trying to move closer and held his girl's shoulder.

She shrugged off from his boyfriend's hands and moves backwards.

"Don't touch me!!! So it's my fault, huh? From pulling you back from hurting a girl? Really Carlito?"

She almost snorted when she heard the guy's name. Who would name his baby Carlito these days? It's 2015! But good thing she was able to stop it. She covered by her hands and let go a smile to soothe her itching laugh. But the couple is still at war.

"No, I won't hit a girl, Babe. That's just me scaring her to mind her own business. I'm really sorry, Babe. Forgive me?"

"Scaring? You're like threatening her!! Your act towards a girl will somehow be the same with the other. So you will end up doing that to me, if I get into your nerves. "

"What? No, babe. Look I was just mad because we are having an amazing time but then she interrupted us. It was all an accident.  I won't hit you! Never!"

She is enjoying the drama. She's excited on what's going to be their ending; A. Break Up; or B. Make Up?

"She is now out of the picture, the fact that you snapped and went violent and hit me is the problem here!"

The guy really looks desperate, sort of almost in the brink of crying but hey guys never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter