Kicking Butts

How Can You Chase Someone Who Isn't Really Running?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N:  I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Here's a new chapter about Felicity or Fil. I made some editting and examined how bad my grammar was.. AHHAHAHA sorry. I was typing it in my phone]

"Fil, if I screw that girl tonight, you will treat me four parfaits instead of one," Cleves challenged her and drinking straight on his glass of vodka.

She looked at the direction he was pointing at and saw a pretty red head girl, wearing a leather jacket and pants. Her jacket was button from bottom chest below and her red laced bra was showing together with her big front. She guessed that she was just wearing a bra underneath. A .

She shakes her head. Here goes Mr.Screwer again. They were at a bar drinking and watching a gig. Well, except for Cleves who was busy fishing for girls. Cleves leaned closer waiting for her answer. She glared at him but then gave up.

"Fine Cleves, I don't know what I will gain from this bet. It's still win-win for you."

"Okay, if I failed, which is impossible, I will find you a date."

Her face brightens up from the offer. A date would be great. She had dates before apparently those previous guys seemed to have not fit the Prince Charming she was looking for. The guys knew that she madly wants a boyfriend but after several dates they had set her up to, no one successfully walked her to her front door. Then she decided that it's a deal.

She did fist bumped with Cleves as a sign of agreement and focused on the girl he was aiming for. She silently prayed that she's not a , like she judged her to be. She wished she was with someone, so Cleves would get rejected.

"Fine and one more thing, I will give you 30 minutes to do that and send me your after photo. And please no private part exposed." Fil mentioned while ordering another drink from the bartender.

"Piece of strawberry cake layered with cream cheese."Cleves looking all confident and was checking on his wallet.

"Looking for something? "

"Nah, just making sure I'm protected," Cleves flashed her with a pack of that was marked XL.

She groaned. Does he really need to rub it in? She doesn't want d*** like those , she wants one true love. She glanced at him with a bored look while setting the timer on her phone.

"Time's running Cleves. You better start nowm rather than saying goodbye to your parfaits" Fil reminded him.

"Hey, I will still have one even if I lose!"

"Oh three parfaits, I mean," she smiled at him, "so you will lose?"

"Hell No!!" Cleves swears.

"Twenty-seven minutes left," showing him of the time.

Cleves stood up lifting his remaining drink and took it straight and wiped his mouth using his back arm, like a hungry predator.  He approached straight to the target and it seemed like the girl was expecting him. The red head was ing her jacket and biting her lower lip.

Oh Man she's a . She can almost see her future date fading away. She has to do something. Cleves was already twirling her red hair while the other hand was one the wall, inching closer to the red head. She nervously eyed at the time, it was just two minutes before he left and then the next minute, they were kissing.

Fil furiously pulled her hair and her elbow resting on top of the counter . She gawked at Cleves' direction again and they were gone. She managed to catch Cleves gazed at the door that is for Authorized Persons Only. He was talking to the bouncer while his hand was exploring on the girl's hips, waist and behind. He's looking at her, flashing a smirk at her which means he won. It didn't take long when the bouncer opened up the door for them and Cleves looked at her once more waving his phone with a victorious smile. Then they're gone.

The noise did not bother her. Again, she lost the bet with Cleves which happens all the time. She looked at the timer and there's still 23 minutes left. It will take months or years before she let a guy took over her. She was not named as the hottest female drummer of all time, if she will just make it easy for a guy. But it took Cleves just 3 minutes to make an arrangement into going to bed with that girl, if ever they are going to do it in bed. In three minutes Fil might have just muttered her name and age with awkward pauses.

She took her last drink straight and went to the crowd in front of the performing band. They might have recognized her that's why she managed to squeezed herself to the front. She's not yet drunk yet the loud noise seems like a drug to her. She started to move to the heavy beat and started a mild head bang.

She cheered and joined the crowd shouting encore. The vocalist even acknowledged her and saying thanks in watching their performance. One perk of being famous, it's a great privileged for them if they see you enjoying their performances. She waved her hand and bowed in front of the crowd and that were also clapping.

This is one of the advantages of being famous underground; they will not surge into you like a mad wolf unlike those Justin Bieber's fans. They will still act cool in front of you and just wave a short hello.

She felt her phone vibrated and saw a text from Scott.

[Oh, you will not give four sweets to Cleves!!!]

She mused and scanned if Scott was around. Scott didn't join them when they invited them earlier. How did he find out about that?

[Who told you?] She responded.

[I saw his tweet just now, saying he gets to have four parfaits and even tagging you in the post!]

She exhaled and rolled her eyes. Cleves is such a big mouth. She chose not to respond anymore. Not so long when her phone vibrated again and she saw a message from Cleves. She hit open and she did not see an after photo but a during picture instead. Cleaves was holding his phone while getting a shot of them infront of the mirror. That's the last thing she wanted to see. She hit on reply.

[Jerk!!! AFTER you imbecile!! ]

[Hahaha!! :*]

She grunted and slipped her phone inside her pocket.

"Well that was quite a photo," someone spoke behind her.

She immediately turned her head to the person talking. The last thing she wanted was for her to be caught by others browsing a rated x photo like that.

She saw a very handsome guy with a wavy dark blonde hair. His eyes were sea green bright and his nose was perfectly shaped. His lips were naturally puckered and pinkish. He was doing that playful smirk while looking at her. The outfit he was wearing doesn't quite suit where he was right now. The guy was wearing a brownish close to golden tuxedo, like he just came to a wedding. He looked like, the leading man in the movie, The Bachelor.

"Uh-Ahm I didn't intentionally browsed that. It was from a friend!!" she defended while swallowing all the nervousness.

The guy released a soft chuckle and shakes his head.

"You don't have to be nervous, it commonly happens to people, all the time."

"Well I'm not one of those common people."

"So, you don't do it but you watch those?"

She was shocked. Was she just being addressed as a ?

"WTF's wrong with you! I told you, my friend sent it. It was a bet... why the heck am I explaining to you anyways!?"  She pushed him out of her way and sat down at their VIP table.

Her band was a regular customer here, so they have their own table. She called the waiter and ordered a beer. It didn't take a while when her beer arrived. She gulped her bottle straight and ordered for another one. She doesn't get drunk that easily, her body just got too immune with alcohol.

She was ready for her third bottle when the same guy earlier sat beside her. She glared at him but he was just smirking placing his cocktail drink in the table. Cocktail drinks are for teens and why was he drinking that?

"So, you're a heavy drinker?"

"So what if I am? Unlike you who drinks cocktail like a blonde chick," she mocked him.

The guy chuckled and brushed his dark blonde hair and looked at her again.

"Nah, I don't drink that much... So you're f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter