Just a nightmare

Won't Let nothing hurt you

Author note
So I wrote this now and I trust me when I say this but am half asleep at the moment so I'll post it and edit it tomorrow if I found mistake. I did skim through it. Enjoy this one-shot

                                                                     

Boom, the bullet fired from the barrel of a pistol. Hitting its target directly in the chest. The victium gasped and quickly covered the wound. Another hit his arm, causing him to stumble backwards. "You don't belong here. You step onto the wrong bus buddy." The culprit said. The man looked up at the criminal and stumble forward. Another hit the man in the leg. "I told you, you come close to him I will kill you but you didn't listen. Any last word Daehyun?" He asked. 

Daehyun looked up at him and spit out the blood in his mouth. "As if you'll kill me easily. If Baekhyun knew you did this, he'll never love you." He said. The guy holding the pistol got pissed and fired another, hitting Daehyun directly in the spot, where the first bullet was.

"You'll never get his love Chanyeol...You may love him more than me but.." Daehyun said as he was shot one last time.

"Dae!" Someone screamed. 

Chanyeol dropped the gun and watched as the man he loves rush over to Daehyun's lifeless body.  

The lad cried as he hugged Daehyun close to him. He chanted for his lover to be okay. He chanted for his lover to wake up. However nothing worked. The man looked up at Chanyeol. "How could you?!" He screamed. "We are friends aren't we?! Why did you?!" He added, hugging Daehyun closer. 

Chanyeol dropped the gun and his hand shook. "What have I done?" He asked himself. 

"You killed him! That is what you did. You killed Daehyun!" 

Chanyeol looked at him than at Daehyun who was still bleeding. "I'm sorry Baekhyun." Chanyeol said.

"Sorry?! There is no space for sorry! You killed him. He can't come back." Baekhyun yelled. The crying lad looked back at Daehyun and shook him. "Wake up! Dae! Jung Daehyun wake up!!" Baekhyun screams. 

On the other hand Chanyeol picked up the gun once again and aimed it at himself. When he was about to pull the trigger, a little boy stops him. "Uncle Channie, don't" the boy said. Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at the boy. 

"Leave me alone! Can't you see I killed someone?" He yelled at the boy and push him away.  The boy quickly got up and tried to pull the gun away but instead he got shot just like his appa. Chanyeol pulled the trigger when he thought he was aiming at himself but he got Taehyung instead. Baekhyun looked up and his heart dropped when he saw his son on the ground clenching his stomach. 

Chanyeol eyes widen. Baekhyun got up and ran over to his now dying son. "Tae-ah. Do you hear eomma?" He asked. The boy looked up at Baekhyun. Taehyung was in pain but he managed to speak. "Eomma, it hurts." He said. Baekhyun pressed down on the wound. "Shh, listen to me, baby. Keep breathing in and out." Baekhyun said. The boy did as he said but his breathing started to slow down.

"I'm sleepy Eomma. Wake me up later." Baekhyun shooked his head. This can't be happening. Not to him. What did he do to deserve this. 

Taehyung went limp, hands dropping from his stomach to the floor. "No!" He screamed forgetting about Chanyeol. "Tae-ah, wake up. Eomma will make you, your favorite food." Baekhyun said. Nothing happened. "You are all Eomma has left!"

At that point..

Baekhyun knew he lost everything. 

"Baekhyun! Baek babe wake up!!" 

Baekhyun felt himself being shook. "Babe! It's just a dream" The voice shouted again. 

Baekhyun sat up as quickly as he could and looked around. His breathing fasten and he felt fresh tears sliding down his cheeks. 

'Was it real?'

Suddenly Baekhyun gasped, when he felt arms wrapped around his waist. He turned his head and was face to face with Daehyun, his husband. Baekhyun tackled Daehyun and hugs him tightly. "It's just a dream. Thank goodness." He chants as he hid his face in the crook of Daehyun's neck. 

"What did you dream about Baek?" 

Baekhyun shook his head and tighten his grip. "Blood...blood every where....you were dead... Taehyung was dead...chanyeol killed you guys..." 

Daehyun raised his eyebrows. How weird, but he shrugged it off. Daehyun pulled back and looked at his beautiful husband. "But I'm right here and Taehyung is in his room. We are okay. Chanyeol is in love with someone remember? He got married. There is nothing to worry about beautiful. We are both here. And we both will continue to exist for you. We both love you Baek."

Daehyun adjust his arms and laid them back down on their backs.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun. The man kissed back and held his lover close to him. He slid his hand down and cupped Baekhyun . "Sleep babe. I'll scare those nightmares away. This husband of yours won't let anything get you." 

Baekhyun smiled and chuckles. "I love you Daehyun. I'm glad you are mine." 

"I'm glad you're mine as well babe." Daehyun grins before kissing Baekhyun once again. This time with tongue. Baekhyun pulled back. "Can we you know." 

Daehyun only smirked, giving Baekhyun permission to move. Baekhyun sat up and push his husband on his back. He got on top of Daehyun, kissing the man harshly.

They soon got rid of their clothes and had their fun. Baekhyun being Baekhyun with the moans that drove Daehyun crazy and Daehyun being the beast in bed. Something Baekhyun loved. The good thing is that their wall was sound proof or else they would had woken up their son.

They fell asleep afrer a few rounds with Baekhyun on top of Daehyun. 

Before sleeping Daehyun whispered. "I won't let anything hurt you baby. You are mine to protect. I'll do everything to keep you and Taehyung happy. I love you Baek."