Innocent Eyes

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin took a step back... he was so scared that he wasn't able to say anything. The man just smiled and walked closer..

' I think, you are lost and alone little boy. Let me take you home ' he muttered in dark tone.

' n..no.. i.. ' xiumin stutters. Tears started b in his eyes... how badly he wished that he would have waited for luhan instead of wandering alone.

Thinking that everything is going to be worse, xiumin closed his eyes and covered his face with his palm. Just then, a loud horn was heard.. A car stopped beside them flashing bright light......

' Who the hell are you ... Get away from him ' luhan yelled. He quickly got out from his car fuming in anger. 

The man ran away... Xiumin crouched down on his knees, crying silently.

' Min.. are you okay. . did he hurt you somewhere ' luhan asked worriedly.

' luhan hyung.. ' xiumin sniffles, staring up at luhan with his big teary eyes.

' oh min.. don't cry please.. come here ' luhan carefully wrapped his arms around small boy and hugged him, lightly caressing xiumin's back of head.

It was the first time when luhan has noticed how soft and fragile xiumin is... The small boy was snuggled within his embrace...soft muffled cries spilling from his rosy lips while his tiny fist was clutching onto luhan's jacket. 

' Hyung.. don't leave me alone ' xiumin mumbles softly. 

' no never. I will be always beside you min. No one will dare to hurt you ' luhan said, his voice gentle and filled with reassurance. He kept rubbing xiumin's back in soothing manner. 

After few minutes, xiumin calmed down and they headed back home. 

Xiumin was quiet all the way, while luhan drove the car.. And he kept glancing time to time towards xiumin just to make sure that the boy is feeling fine. 

 

When they reached their apartment, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter