|| friendship

Outcast

This is a picture of how they look so you could get a visual. Just imagine Jungkook with circle lenses.

 Now lets get into the chapter ^~^

"BIIINNNNNGGGGG!"

"Okay class that'll be all for today. You're dismissed for lunch."

The class let out a large sigh as they scurried out of the class to go mingle with others. Jungkook slowly packed up his belongings, placing them in his desk, in no hurry to go eat.

"At the rate you're going, all the food's going to be gone"

Jungkook peered over his shoulder to find Taehyung leaning on the desk behind him, arms crossed, sporting a look of irritation.

"Nobody is asking you to wait. Besides, you could lose a few pounds," Jungkook calmly stated, turning around to proceed to place his belongs in his desk.

"Excuse me!!" Taehyung hollered while springing off the desk. "I'll have you know, under this uniform, are abs of steel just waiting to be unleashed. Maybe I should give you a glimpse to see who really needs to cut back on the food," Taehyung informed, reaching for the hem of his shirt.

"Oh god please spare us," Yoongi muttered, lazily walking over to the two. 

Jungkook smirked and finished putting the last of his books in his desk. As he got up he grabbed his backpack and proceeded to walk to the cafeteria, Taehyung and Yoongi following.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm sure happy that test is over. Worst 3 hours of my life!" Taehyung exasperated, swinging his arm around Jungkook.

"You say that about every test we have Tae."

"Well excuse me but not everyone is as smart as you Kookie, Mr. Finishs-test-in-30-minutes-and-sleepes-the-rest-of-the-time" 

"That's a really long last name." 

"Shut up Yoongi! You know what I mean."

Jungkook chuckled, laughing at how ridiculous his friends were. Jungkook, Yoongi, and Taehyung have been the best of friends since they were in elementary school. Ever since then they seem to be inseparable, going to each others house almost everyday, creating a family-like bond that could never be broken. Despite there different personalities, there bond seems to never weaken. 


Taehyung is the loud, 4D like personality in there group. Despite his occasional outbursts of anger (which in fact are quite scary), Taehyung is a hyper, fun loving, person. He is also the most outgoing of the group, sometimes even a little too outgoing. Taehyung is known in the school to bit a little bit of a player. I know, who would have guessed right. He works like this: flirt with a girl for a day or two (maybe three if is one of the few to resist his charms), hook up with her, then find a new target. Despite this Taehyung acts very childish at times, but is very caring and protective of his loved ones and knows how to be mature when needed, or at least that's what he likes to think.

Yoongi, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. He's a very quiet guy, only really talkative to those he is close to. He also has a somewhat drunken, dull aura to him to that makes him mysterious to others. His shut off aura compiled with his witty, almost rude like, phrases make Yoongi appear unapproachable (not that he minds, the less people he has to deal with the better). But deep down behind his snarls, is a loving guy that is extremely passionate and honest, someone that has become very important in Jungkook's life.

Taehyung's over the top personality combined with Yoongi's blunt like nature go together perfectly along with Jungkook, his personality being like a mixture of the two, making them inseparable and family. 


Jungkook softly glances at his friends while walking into the cafeteria, eyes filled with love and admiration.

"No matter what we do, whenever we do it, our time spent together is a time I will hold dear to my heart and treasure forever."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my lovely readers! I'm still figuring out everything on this and how the point of views are going to go so bare with me for a little.

The story is still alittle slow but I really want everyone to get to know the characters before we dive into anything.

Anyways, please comment and tell me what you think! It's really appreaciated and encourages me to update sooner!

I love ya guys and I'll see ya hopefully soon!

Irene (✿◠‿◠)