Chapter 2~

Forgotten identity

It was a winter day, five years from the incident, he tried to move his fingers they moved. He tried to open his mouth they did. He tried to talk but it came out as a squeak. He tried to open his eyes and they did, to only be blinded by brightness. He just stared at the brightness till his eyes adjusted itself, afraid that if he closed his eyes again it would not open any more. he finally seeing another colour other than black, it was white. He heard a gasp followed by something dropping. He tried to turn his head towards the direction but his head felt so heavy that turning cause pain to shoot right thru his entire body.

“DOCTOR!!”

The next thing he knew there were many people wearing white surrounding his line of sight. Everyone was talking at the same time, making his head hurt. Finally, after what felt like forever they all left one by one, till only a nurse was left. She was small but had a cute face. She came forward and held out a cup of water with a straw to his mouth, like she could read his mind. He drank it greedily, the cold liquid that smooth out his dry throat. Once he was done, the nurse left. Sitting in the room, looking around to take it all in. he thoughts wondered to how he got here in the first place? Has he done something dangerous? Did he….

The door to his room slammed open, scaring him out of his thoughts. A scowl on his face as he turned to the door that was roughly opened. But before he could even see who was at the door, he was tackled in the arms of someone he couldn’t see clearly. Feeling freaked out he tied to struggle away from the person. He immediately let go of him. The guy gave him a look of confuse. Feeling uncomfortable with the stare. He looked away.

“Who are you? I think you are in the wrong room. I do not know you.” He said. The face of the person went from confused to anger in the moment.

“HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW ME!! DON’T PLAY SUCH JOKE ON ME!! YOU HAVE FINALLY WOKEN UP FIVE YEARS LATER AND YOU TELL ME YOU DON’T REMEMBER ME!! ITS NOT FUNNY AT ALL IF YOU THINK IT IS!” The guys screamed at him, scaring him badly. He really didn’t know the stranger and now the stranger was screaming at him. He couldn’t help it but the tears started to fall from his eyes. Just then a group of guys came rushing in all looking very worried. He looked from the group to the stranger, knowing that the group heard the scream. A guy with big eyes came forward to the stranger and tap the stranger shoulder causing him to turn away. So, they all know each other; he thought. He counted how many people were there and there was eleven people in total.

“Lu hyung why were you screaming? What happen? “The big eye guy asked gently.

“He asked who I was Kyungie, like as though he doesn’t know who I am. How could he play such a joke on me after five years Kyungie?” The stranger stated, looking back at him.

“I really do not know you…In fact I know none of you guys here. Please leave the room I want to be alone.” He said looking at all of them. Their face all turned shock upon hearing his words.

“Lay hyung you really don’t remember any of us. We are your brothers hyung…” The wide eye guy asked gently. His brothers? He was the only child in his family. Who was Lay? He thought. He stared at the big eye guy.

“Who is Lay? I am Yixing and I am the only child in my family. I have no brothers.” Everyone stared at him with wide eyes. Some had tears in their eyes, but the stranger just collapsed to the floor sobbing hardly. Somewhere along the chaos, someone called the doctor.  As he was being wheeled into a room to have his head scanned and being wheeled back to the room and now the doctor is announcing what was wrong.

“It seems Yixing has memory loss. He only remembers who he is before he even tried out or debuted as Exo. Which means he remembers none of you guys. You were never part of his life. There might be a chance he would get back his memories or that he loses them forever.” The doctor stated before leaving the room. Everyone was allowing the information to sink in. Yixing was observing all of them when one seems to snap out of his own thoughts and walked forward to his bed side. He held his arm out and smiled to him.

“I am Park Chanyeol. The happy virus around here. Nice to meet you. We used to be friend and I hope we can be friends again.” Yixing stared at the hand and back to the guy before lifting his hand to weakly take it.

“I am Zhang Yixing. And sure, we can be friends.” Giving him a small smile. All of them stared to follow Chanyeol lead and started introducing themselves to him, all except one. He stood at the far end of the room refusing to go near Yixing which confused him. The stranger continued to stare at Yixing with hurt in his eyes.

What was his past relationship with the guy? Yixing wondered.