I JUST SAW HER!

Music About L.O.V.E

MONDAY - 5:30AM

 

Mina's POV

 

I woke up early to do my daily routine. After showering, i arrange my school stuff and also didn't forgot my permit. It's exam today and it's .

I sat down on my chair and take a little review but my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

[minarangggg~]

It's Nayeon.

"I told you it's minari not minarang." 

[whatt. It's the sameeee... wait what are you doing? It's still 5:48]

"We have a test later. So I'm reviewing my notes." 

[awwwwweee that's minari for youuu~]

"And why did you call me?"

[nothing.. just to braggg~]

I hung up the call. Really.. Nayeon is 1 year older than me.. and she thinks like a kid. 

Minute pass by.. i check my watch and it's 6:15

Gotta go now!

 

-SCHOOL-

 

 

Momo's POV

 

*yawwwwnnnn*

 

"Seriously?" Jeongyeon stops me from yawning. Ugh! What's her problem! ><

"Eeeehhhh!" 

"Why are you whinning like a kid? We're in the library. So quite." She said. 

"Are you not finish yet? I'm bored."

"read books."

"I can't"

"just read the pictures."

"I didn't understand."

 

She face palm.

"Then be quite."

I just mouthed her damn-you and then went out. 

 

I went straight to the classroom to get my things. And then went to the practice room.

i pick up the case and opens it. I hold my violin gently and i place the chin rest in my chin and place my hands and my fingers into the fingerboard. I hold the bow and stretch my hand and placed the hair of the bow in the string. And start to play my favorite song of peace..

 

My Memory by: Winter Sonata

 

I really love this song. It's really full of emotions and sincere. Once you listen to it. You're problems and stress faded away.. 

Playing my violin is my inspiration and my love. Nothing can change it.

 

~~~

 

I opened my eyes after playing the song.. i looked at myself in the mirror and got shocked when i suddenly heard someone's shouted from outside. I immediately turn my head to look at the door but i saw nothing. Strange.

 

----

 

Mina's POV

 

I'm walking in the hallway when i heard a sound of the violin. I turn my focus on the practice room because I'm pretty sure someone was playing a violin here.

I took a peek from the glass mirror right on the door and seeing who it was got my eyes wided.

 

'IT WAS THE GIRL BEFORE!' I shouted through my head.

 

wait.. yes. It's her. The one i saw in the park.. she was playing the violin next to the fountain facing the sea shore.. 

 

Finally.. she's really beautiful just like the song she's playing just now. You can't say anything. IT'S JUST TOO PERFECT.

"hey minarang. What are you doing there?" I jump when someone suddenly spoke.

"KYAAA!!!" And immediately covers my mouth and drags nayeon into the corner.

 

"Why did you shout??" She asked while looking at me confusely.

"And why are you suddenly appears like that?! You scared me!"i said trying to calm myself.

"Who is in the practice room?"

 

She asked me. And i just shrugged my shoulder then turned my look into the practice room.

I smiled and thought.. 'I hope I know your name..' 

See you next time.. Ms. Violinist