Just an Ordinary Day

Music About L.O.V.E

 

Mina's POV

It's morning..

It's the Light of the sun that wakes me up but still lazy to get up from the bed. I stared at the ceiling and start thinking.

 

"what will i gonna do today?" I ask through my mind. I sigh and quickly got up from the bed. I opened my closet and gets my attire for the day. I did my daily routine and went to the kitchen.

 

"Hi mom! Good Morning. I'll gonna go for a walk!" I said to my mom as i kisses her cheeks

 

"Oh! Right dear. After your walk, can you buy me a medicine for my cough?" Mom ask.

I just weakly smiled and nod to her. I bid her a goodbye and went outside.

 

My mom's cough lasts 2weeks. And I don't know what to do about it. She takes medicine every day but her cough didn't disappears. I want to take her to the doctor to check her up but we don't have money..

Me and Mom was the only one.. alive. My father and my lil' bro died at the cruise ship.. i don't want to talk about it. Thinking about it makes my heart aches..

 

I went to the park and sat at the bench. This is my home-like place. I sat here every vacant time i had. When i have a problem. This is the place I'm going. And this place.. is really important to me.. 

I stand up and went straight in the fountain.

"Where are you?" I unknowingly said while staring at the water. 

I snapped when someone suddenly tap my shoulder from behind.

"What the f--"

"Hey don't curse Mina!"

I sigh and i saw who it was.

"You scared me Nayeon.." i said. She just laugh ._.

Nayeon is my childhood friend. Since Elementary we've been together. Like Bestfriend-Sister bonding.

"What are you doing here?"she ask

"I just go for a walk. And what are You doing here? It's like a first time I've seen you go for a walk in the morning." I says

"Hey! I jogs every morning too! It's just.. I'm too lazy to wake up early this past few weeks." She whines 

"So you're not lazy today?"

"Nah.. my Mom told me to buy some fresh beef in the market.. so yeah.." she said. I just laugh at her.

"You didn't change a bit Nayeon." 

--

We went together to the market to buy some goods. But first, we went to the mercury to buy my mom a medicine. After that, we goes to the food area. Bc this girl said she's dying to eat some ince cream.

"Hey look at this!"she pull me in some Instrument store.

"Beautiful isn't it?"she says while pointing at the piano one.

"Yes it is." 

"I want to buy a piano." She said. She didn't have a piano? I thought she have

I confusely turned to her. "You can play piano?! And I thought you have a piano"

"It's broken and Yes i can!" She shouts

"And why I didn't know that?" I

"Because you have no interest on me." She pouts. I just rolled my eyes and somethingg caught my attention.

"You plays violin, Right?" Nayeon ask me. I nod.

"And that violin looks just like yours." I nod again.

 

Yes, I'm a violinist. And this friend is a pianist. We're studying at a Music University. It's a school for those who want to learn music, to play instruments  and for a Music Lover. My love for music.. is really undefined.

 

We bid each other a farewell and went home. I give the medicine to my mom and go to my room. I showered and throw my body to the bed.

 

"I didn't even saw her.. really just an ordinary day.. for me."