Eight

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun open his eyes a little, try to collect his sense. When he try to sit up, his whole body feel hurts. Especially from his head, it feels like he had been hit his head to the wall. Then he decide to still laying on his bed. 

He look at the ceiling. He can't hear anything except the sounds that coming from the living room. The sounds of the slow music that out from the television. The voice from the Singer is so soothing that can make Daehyun want to fall sleep again. 

But he can't enjoy his calm moment for too long because he heard a loud noise that come from the kitchen. He sit up from his bed after he heard what he can assume the noise from the plate which fall to the floor. He hiss because his body feel pain when he move quickly so suddenly. 


"Taehyung, I will kill you if you broke one of the plates again. " He yell with a hoarse voice. 


He is a bit confuse that Taehyung is not reply back like he usually do to him. Daehyun get up from his bed and walk out from his room with a trembling step. He almost lose his balance and he is a about to fall before someone catch his body from behind. 


"Are you allright? " He hear a deep voice that he is so familiar with. 


It successfully make Daehyun startle, he didn't expect that Yongguk is still staying in his place. 


"Hey, are you alright? " Yongguk ask again with a concerns when Daehyun not answer him. He help Daehyun to stand on his feet. Helping him to reach the couch and make him sit. 


"Are you feel pain in anywhere? " 


Daehyun don't know since when his face become warm and he suddenly feel shy to look at Yongguk in the eyes when Yongguk is squat in front of him. 


"Why your face is so red? You have a fever? " Yongguk touch his forehead with his back hand to check if Daehyun is really get a fever and he isn't know that it make Daehyun's blush even more. 

Daehyun slap his hand quickly, he don't want his face become redder than this because the worries that Yongguk give to him. "Where is Taehyung? He isn't come back yet? " He try to avoid Yongguk's gaze. 

Yongguk shake his head no, "How do you feel? " he ask again. 

"Why are you so worried about me? "

"You didn't remember what happened to you this morning? "

Daehyun furrow his eyebrows, "What happened?".

Yongguk seems a bit hesitate to tell, but he decide to speak. "Well, Jiho is came here this morning. I don't know what really happened he'd do to you but all I know is.. " Yongguk touch the stitch in the corner of Daehyun's lips softly. The wound that Yongguk put the bandage on after Jiho left this place. 

"He is hurting you. " Yongguk says so quietly. 


Oh. 


Daehyun remember now. 


Jiho is came here this morning. His face is so livid with rage. The sharp gaze he sent to Daehyun. The loud voice that come out from his mouth. He threw his body from wall to wall like a sack of garbage. Then the hars word which come out from his mouth, Jiho called him a that Daehyun don't know what is hurting him even more than that. 

Daehyun fall his head to Yongguk's shoulder. He feel shame, he never let himself to show this side of him to anyone even to his brother and his best friend. He always act strong in front of them even if he feel broken from the inside. Honestly, he is sure that they are know what he feel, think his relationship is not healthy and it just will hurting him more. But still, he try to not let anyone see this side of him. He don't want them to pitied him and make him feel weak. 


"He is hurting me. " He whisper. 


Yongguk put his hand on Daehyun's back and cares it softly. Calming Daehyun's emotions from the pain he got from this morning or from what Jiho did to him for all this time. He try to lift Daehyun's spirit, even if it didn't help him physically. 


"I'm hurting myself. " He whisper again and Yongguk can feel the quiver in his voice. 


Yongguk can't sure how should he make Daehyun calm more. So he just keep silent and still cares Daehyun's back. Maybe Daehyun want Yongguk to hear him crying his heart out and just be silent. 


"What can I do? If I do the same, I'm not different than him then. " and it's not make him feel weak, right? Daehyun just want to be a better person though. 

"Even if I do the same, I will get hurt too. I don't want anybody getting hurt from what I do to them. " Yongguk can feel Daehyun's body trembling and his voice is trembling more clearly. 

"If I stay quiet, I get hurt more. " Daehyun grab his front shirt and clutch it tightly. Try to hold his tears which ready to come out in anytime. 

"What do you think should I do? " He says so quietly that Yongguk barely hear him. 


Oh crap. 


Yongguk think he is fallen more for Daehyun. Daehyun really have a nice hurt behind his tought act. He have such a tender heart that he don't want to fight Jiho back and sees him hurt because of him. 

If he is in Daehyun's position, he surely will fight back or even break up. He can't stand with unhealthy relationship or make the other suffer because of him. 

He can say to Daehyun to break up with his boyfriend, but he know Daehyun won't make it happen because maybe he think it will make Jiho hurt. Daehyun is really in disadvantage in this position to make a decision though. 


Damn, Jiho is really not deserve such a nice man like Daehyun. 


But..


Do Yongguk think he deserve the man like Daehyun too? 


"What do you want me to do then? " Yongguk says out of nowhere that make Daehyun lift his head quickly from his shoulder and stare at his eyes in confuse. 

"Just say you want me. " Yongguk says with a tender voice he ever make. His right hand touching his cheeks so delicately. He gaze into Daehyun's eyes softly, "I do whatever you want. " and his left hand reach Daehyun's hands that he put on his lap. 

"I.. I.. " Daehyun stutter don't know what to say. It make him take a long time to think, should he say yes? What would make them become then? A lover? A cheater? He can't see the future if he have this kind of relationship with Yongguk if it build from such a betrayal feeling that grow in his heart. It's really not good to have that kind of relationship. 


While Daehyun is busy with his own mind, he is not realize that Yongguk lean in closer to him. His face is so close and he stare at Daehyun that I (myself) hardly see what his stare mean :P. 


"Just say it, Daehyun. " Daehyun held his breath because of Yongguk's voice and he can't looking away from Yongguk's lips, "I will do whatever to take you away from him. "


Daehyun is so hypnotized by Yongguk's words and he lean in closer without he realize. Their nose is touching each other and can feel they are inhale the same air. They barely touch each other lips before Daehyun schrunch up his nose. He smell something weird, something burn. 


"Something is burn. " Yongguk hung his  head low because he can't got to be kissing Daehyun, " You cook something? "  And then Yongguk lift head up with wide eyes. 

". " Yongguk run quickly to the kitchen. 


Daehyun follow behind slowly.  He is really shock when he is already in the kitchen. 


"What the you are doing with my kitchen? " He sees there is so much water and the hulled rice in anywhere on the floor. There is broken plate too, his not so cheap plate, his favorite plate with a Teddy bear picture in it. 


He sees Yongguk standing beside the gas stove. He hold the pan that got black from the under. That pan used to be new whenever after he use the pan, but it got a perfect black right now. He stare at Daehyun with not so innocent look in Daehyun's eyes. 


"Sorry, I'm just trying to make a porridge. " Yongguk says grinning like innocent kids. 


Daehyun can feel his headache is come again. 

 

                                                                                               ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

At last, they are just take the delivery order and Yongguk insist that he is the one who should pay because he make a disaster in Daehyun's kitchen. Of course Yongguk just made an  order for  him a porridge and energy drink. Yongguk give a painkiller to Daehyun too that he bought this morning from the near market for his bad hangover. 

Both of them decide to eat in the living room. They sit together in the couch and watch  some movie. 

They are really  become quiet. None of them who want to start a conversation. You hardly hear any voice come out from them except the sounds from the televison. You can feel a thick awkwardness in the atmosphere around them. 

Maybe the awkwardness is come from something they almost did happened a while ago. They almost kiss, Daehyun can't forget about Yongguk's convincing words. He wonder what if he said yes to Yongguk's words. Will he regret about it later? He don't want to take a risk, what if Yongguk get hurt by Jiho because of him? It will make him even more guilty. 


"What is with this awkwardness? " Daehyun turn around, he find Taehyung standing behind them.

"Why is your face look so pale, hyung?" Taehyung take a seat betweem them on the couch, reach Daehyun's face and look at him intensely. "What with the stich on your lips?" Then Taehyung look at both of them suspiciously. 

"I will punch your face if you dare to think about that." Daehyun says with a menacing eyes. 

Taehyung just pretend to be dumbfound about Daehyun's treath, "Why you think I would think about that? "

"Because I can read it on your ugly face. " He give his brother a death glare. 

"Since when you learn something like that in your college, hyung?"Taehyung try to denied Daehyun's accused. 

Yongguk hate to admit how much he like a cute glare that Daehyun give to Taehyung, but he should stop their bickering because he don't know what they are talking about, " What is this "that" you two are talking about?"

"Oh, ahjussi. Are you sure you don't know what we are talking about? " Taehyung put his right hand around Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter