Nerves...

Super Junior and EXO Drabbles

"Ya, why are you so nervous? What's gotten into you recently?"

  Donghae shrugged slowly, his eyes boring holes into the ground, a light blush surfacing on his milky cheeks. Entwining his fingers between his back, he his lips with determination not to look at Eunhyuk. He was too shy. After seeing his Heechul hyung kiss Sungmin hyung, he was incredibly worried about what else could happen on stage. And although he trusted Eunhyuk not to do anything silly, he still wondered what it would be like if one of them were to accidentally slip up.

 That thought; that want, was what confused him the most. Why was it that he thought those thoughts? Why did he want to imagine those lips against his?

 Eyes widening slightly, Donghae shook his head roughly as if to clear it of any other alarming thoughts. But really, he didn't mind. He half wanted those thoughts. They made him shiver with excitement at the possibilities.

  Donghae cleared his throat. "I'm not nervous. I'm pumped." he replied in a quiet, matter-of-fact tone.

 Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow in suspicion. He hesitated, narrowing his eyes in accusation but decided not to press his visibly nervous friend any further due to the lack of time.

 "Well whatever, get ready cause the show starts in five!" he said with his usual, bouncy tone as he walked backwards, still facing Donghae, off to his starting position.

 Donghae let out a sigh of relief and allowed himself a glance at his friend's retreating figure.

 "Break a leg!" He said suddenly, and after receiving a 'thumbs up' of acknowledgment  from the later he began walking to his own spot, willing himself to empty his mind of the endless images of Eunhyuk's jaw, eyes, lips and tongue... 

 

---

 

idek. blegh.