All My Doors Open

Hand in Hand

 

 

A/N: Hey guys... I'm back... and very sorry...

I honestly just didn't have the commitment in me to write this, being the lazy person I am, so this is why the chapter is late. In all honesty, it's going to be like this often. I love this story and I love my babies, but I have like, no dedication as person. So yeah, I'm sorry. But I'll try to keep up on schedule. 

On another note... DUDES THE DDLA EPISODES ARE LIFE. They're really bringing out the mad shipper in me, man. When Doyeon was talking about the whole love that can't really stay together thing, I instantly thought of Dodaeng. But after I calmed myself down, I realized that she was actually talking about IOI lmfao. 

Flower guide: 

Traveller's Joy - safety. 

This chapter is lowkey me projecting myself in a dream relationship to these girls. Don't worry, I did my best to keep them the characters that they are. Man, my single is getting quite salty while I'm writing this chapter... I really need a girlfriend lmfao. 

Our hearts are beating erratically and our cheeks are burning, but that doesn’t stop us from breaking the tension in the room with a silly smile. All of the sudden, we are rolling on the floor, laughing our faces off. Doyeon has tears on the corners of her eyes, but I’m not really sure it’s from laughing. When we’re done laughing, we both agree silently to grab some water from the kitchen. Apparently, confessing your love to your friend you’ve been infatuated with for ages takes quite a toll on your energy. After taking a long drink of water, we settle on the couch. She pulls me into the couch, and her chin rests on top of my head. The er. She’s mocking my height even after our love confession.

We’re getting all cozy and comfortable, and like feeling the feeling of her arms warming me instead of burning me with guilt. I close my eyes and snuggle closer, trying to nap.But I realize that she’s staring at me. Her eyes are crinkled with amusement, and her pupils are wide. And it still kind of looks blurry, because I’m still kind of crying, but I can tell that her warm and sincere gaze is directed to nobody but me. It makes my heart beat even harder.

“I like it when you look at me like that,” I giggle back to her. Her face contorts in confusion, and breaks out into a small chuckle of her own.

“Yoojung,” she says, staring at me just like she did before. “You have to know that I’ve been doing that since I’ve met you.”

I stare back at her, face to face. She sighs softly, and cups the sides of my face into her palm.

“I’ve been looking at you like this all this time,” she whispers.

Goodness, when did she get so embarrassing? I can’t help but do anything but stare at her in awe. This Doyeon is the one I’ve been loving the whole time, but for some reason I just couldn’t see it in her. It makes me deliriously giddy.  Enough for me to blurt out a clumsy, “I really wanna kiss you right now”, and immediately cover my face out of embarrassment. It takes a few seconds for her to register it all, I think, because in a few seconds she pulls my hands off my face, and tilts my chin up. She stare at me intensely, and gives me the shortest peck on the lips. My eyes open up when I realize that her kiss ended.

“Hey! That’s not fair, you’re teasing me,” I say.

“Look at my adorable little Yoojung, wanting a kiss,” she laughs. “What are you going to do about it?  

“This.”

I takes all the courage in my weak heart to press my face close enough for her eyes to widen, and give a small meek nod before pressing lips one her. My hands fall on the back of her neck, and I can hear her quick whine before pressing back just as much. She pulls me in with my waist, and we keep kissing, just like that. We pull back every once awhile to breathe, and fall back into the kisses again. Each one is different, and each time, we give each other the nod of approval anyway. She holds my waist tightly as she’s doing it, and I can feel her heartbeat pulsing as much my own. I’m her head, as odd as it is. She’s taller and all, but I can’t help but rest my fingers against her forehead, and each time I bring my hands up and down in a soft pat, I adore the way she scrunches up her nose and kisses me harder. She has a blinding smile each time we pull apart, and if kissing wasn’t so great, I swear I would just stare all day. Our lips are a little stung from our kissing, but it just positively exhilarates me knowing that Doyeon is doing this with me, and no one but me.  

We keep acting like lovesick fools for the longest time, until the door bursts open. Doyeon and I look up, terrified. Our hair and lipstick is most definitely mussed from the kissing, and she still has her hands on my waist. Before looking at anything, I notice that the vase Traveller’s Joy is just about to drop. Five perfectly manicured fingers catch the vase, and I look up to see Somi, furious. Her eyes are burning with anger.  And air floods into my lungs again as I let out the biggest sigh.